TrainTime...How to FIX America:

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Here's what we should do in a nutshell:

Default on the debt immediately...chapter 7 the fucker. It's as American as apple pie to kiss off your debtors and start over. And all china can do is bitch about it as long as they're still afraid of us.

Okay, now what?

Means-test SS and Medicare. If you can afford to keep paying your way, that's what you're going to do.

Go after every barrel of oil and cubic yard of natural gas we have until we only need canuckistan as a fall-back position.

Any mexican in the USA who can't speak English gets arrested and deported. Mine the border and patrol it with predator drones and Apache Longbows with orders to shoot on sight.

Let Israel take care of the Iranian nukes and mullahs...they got the right stuff for the job.

Stop the WOT...let the chinks and Ivans take it on...we'll not need arab oil in 2 years if we go after our own. Make clear the country of origin of any terrorist who kills Americans will lose a city in retaliation.

Indict any judge making political decisions on any subject.

Jail all "progressives" who won't take a loyalty oath to the United States.

Close the public schools until a full evaluation of curriculum and teaching staff is evaluated for mental health.

Ban all foreign automobiles, electronics, clothing, and furniture and seize parts now in inventories as contraband.

Oh, did I mention a 100% tariff on chink products and a 180 day ultimatum to the Fortune 500 to either reopen their shuttered American plants or lose their ability to ever do business in the USA again?

That should get things turned around in a hurry.

Next, I'd execute every convict on death-row who's had an appeal denied. And I'd carry out the sentence in the same manner as the killer used. Open their cell-door in the middle of the night and either beat, stab, or shoot them to death. No warning, and only the same caring/cruelty they showed their victims. Watch the murder rate flat-line after this policy is a month old.

Mandatory non-military national service of 2 years. No chance of being killed in combat; that is a professional's occupational hazzard. You want the highways, rail lines, and bridges repaired, there's your brains and brawn to do it for room and board.

Then I'd take apart the disease industries. Cancer and other hideous diseases should have been cured by now. They will not turn off their own livelyhood until we do it for them.

END space exploration other than using the moon for a military base until we are dead certain we can reach another planet that will support human life. Mars? WTF is there for us?

Find a solution for nuclear waste that recycles it somehow and then build 20 new plants. Invest in wave/current turbines turning our sea coasts and rivers into power producing BEEMOTHS!

I'm just gettin warmed up but I gotta stop for now. If you like what I'm saying let me know....if you don't...GO FUCK YOURSELF. :eusa_angel:

92975-004-161CFD5C.jpg

• Banned
Time for your Thorazine, kooky...

Uh huh, only a CRAZY person could envision actually solving our problems...what would your ilk have to bitch about and continue to wallow in if we did? :cuckoo:

They prefer creating problems and living in a State of Confusion. Don't mess with their comfort zone.

Exactly. FYI...I wrote that piece in 2007 when gas was still under $2 a gallon, the housing market was still hot, the debt was $9T, and Pelousy and Reid hadn't gotten their claws into our economy yet. Fast forward to today....and I'm the crazy one? :eusa_hand:

• Banned
For the most part I agree...disagree a bit on Israel and the Progressives thing. Would rather get rid of the actual cause of the problems. Oh and I would nationalize the banks,water supply,electric supply etc. People shouldn't have to pay for that shit. Water and Electricity should be free or at least a damn bit cheaper,also would close ALL foreign bases and leave only diplomatic folks for those nations that want us there. Take sanctions off NK,Cuba,Iran etc. Use talking not bullying to achieve things. Sounds like a good start.

I'm open to suggestions that DO something and I like your idea about basic utilities for residential use.....for profit businesses should be able to pay for their power and water use. I liked Perot's idea about turning our embassies away from raised pinky finger cocktail parties and into tiger dens for American companies to do BUSINESS.

As to Israel, the IDF can take down Iran's nuke facilities with low-yield tactical nukes....if the ragheads want to play badass, let them experience what radiation with a half-life of a thousand years is like around those bunkers.

As to the "progressives" (ie 1933 thinkers), I believe a loyalty oath is in order.....who'd be surprised if they'd likely refuse! 30 days in solitary might make them rethink their hatred for a nation that has kept them fed, clothed, and able to sleep at night while others stood the wall.

You need to put your money where your mouth is: stop using imported products. This will guarantee you will no longer pollute the Internet, because ALL computers & Smartphones are imported!

Let me guess: you drive a foreign-built car.

PS--Hyundais are built in Alabama.

You need to put your money where your mouth is: stop using imported products. This will guarantee you will no longer pollute the Internet, because ALL computers & Smartphones are imported!

Let me guess: you drive a foreign-built car.

PS--Hyundais are built in Alabama.

I use few if any imported products...don't have a smartphone and my computer is 7 years old...I've never owned or driven a foreign-built car....and Hyundais aren't built in Alabama...they're ASSEMBLED there.

Looks like you're as stupid as we all believed. :eusa_clap:

Default on the debt immediately...chapter 7 the fucker. It's as American as apple pie to kiss off your debtors and start over. And all china can do is bitch about it as long as they're still afraid of us.

Okay, now what?

Means-test SS and Medicare. If you can afford to keep paying your way, that's what you're going to do.

Go after every barrel of oil and cubic yard of natural gas we have until we only need canuckistan as a fall-back position.

Any mexican in the USA who can't speak English gets arrested and deported. Mine the border and patrol it with predator drones and Apache Longbows with orders to shoot on sight.

Let Israel take care of the Iranian nukes and mullahs...they got the right stuff for the job.

Stop the WOT...let the chinks and Ivans take it on...we'll not need arab oil in 2 years if we go after our own. Make clear the country of origin of any terrorist who kills Americans will lose a city in retaliation.

Indict any judge making political decisions on any subject.

Jail all "progressives" who won't take a loyalty oath to the United States.

Close the public schools until a full evaluation of curriculum and teaching staff is evaluated for mental health.

Ban all foreign automobiles, electronics, clothing, and furniture and seize parts now in inventories as contraband.

Oh, did I mention a 100% tariff on chink products and a 180 day ultimatum to the Fortune 500 to either reopen their shuttered American plants or lose their ability to ever do business in the USA again?

Next, I'd execute every convict on death-row who's had an appeal denied. And I'd carry out the sentence in the same manner as the killer used. Open their cell-door in the middle of the night and either beat, stab, or shoot them to death. No warning, and only the same caring/cruelty they showed their victims. Watch the murder rate flat-line after this policy is a month old.

Mandatory non-military national service of 2 years. No chance of being killed in combat; that is a professional's occupational hazzard. You want the highways, rail lines, and bridges repaired, there's your brains and brawn to do it for room and board.

Then I'd take apart the disease industries. Cancer and other hideous diseases should have been cured by now. They will not turn off their own livelyhood until we do it for them.

END space exploration other than using the moon for a military base until we are dead certain we can reach another planet that will support human life. Mars? WTF is there for us?

Find a solution for nuclear waste that recycles it somehow and then build 20 new plants. Invest in wave/current turbines turning our sea coasts and rivers into power producing BEEMOTHS!

I'm just gettin warmed up but I gotta stop for now. If you like what I'm saying let me know....if you don't...GO FUCK YOURSELF. :eusa_angel:

Where do they get people like this??

Default on the debt immediately...chapter 7 the fucker. It's as American as apple pie to kiss off your debtors and start over. And all china can do is bitch about it as long as they're still afraid of us.[1]

Okay, now what?

Means-test SS and Medicare. If you can afford to keep paying your way, that's what you're going to do.[2]

Go after every barrel of oil and cubic yard of natural gas we have until we only need canuckistan as a fall-back position. [3]

Any mexican in the USA who can't speak English gets arrested and deported. Mine the border and patrol it with predator drones and Apache Longbows with orders to shoot on sight.[4]

Let Israel take care of the Iranian nukes and mullahs...they got the right stuff for the job.[5]

Stop the WOT...let the chinks and Ivans take it on...we'll not need arab oil in 2 years if we go after our own. Make clear the country of origin of any terrorist who kills Americans will lose a city in retaliation. [6]

Indict any judge making political decisions on any subject.[7]

Jail all "progressives" who won't take a loyalty oath to the United States.[8]

Close the public schools until a full evaluation of curriculum and teaching staff is evaluated for mental health. [9]

Ban all foreign automobiles, electronics, clothing, and furniture and seize parts now in inventories as contraband.[10]

Oh, did I mention a 100% tariff on chink products and a 180 day ultimatum to the Fortune 500 to either reopen their shuttered American plants or lose their ability to ever do business in the USA again?[11]

Next, I'd execute every convict on death-row who's had an appeal denied. And I'd carry out the sentence in the same manner as the killer used. Open their cell-door in the middle of the night and either beat, stab, or shoot them to death. No warning, and only the same caring/cruelty they showed their victims. Watch the murder rate flat-line after this policy is a month old. [12]

Mandatory non-military national service of 2 years. No chance of being killed in combat; that is a professional's occupational hazzard. You want the highways, rail lines, and bridges repaired, there's your brains and brawn to do it for room and board.[13]

Then I'd take apart the disease industries. Cancer and other hideous diseases should have been cured by now. They will not turn off their own livelyhood until we do it for them. [14]

END space exploration other than using the moon for a military base until we are dead certain we can reach another planet that will support human life. Mars? WTF is there for us? [15]

Find a solution for nuclear waste that recycles it somehow and then build 20 new plants. Invest in wave/current turbines turning our sea coasts and rivers into power producing BEEMOTHS! [16]

I'm almost certain this is a troll post, but I'm going to respond to your points anyway. I numbered them in the quote for reference.

1: Not necessarily the worst plan I've heard, but be prepared for some serious fuckery since we're not actually solving the problem of Fractional Reserve Banking and the Federal Reserve.

2: It would be easier, cheaper, and less wasteful to replace the current system of welfare with Universal Basic Income, in my opinion.

3: We would be better off seriously investing in alternative energy.

4: I disagree on deporting 'everyone', but I agree immigration is a problem.

5: I think Israel has had more than enough support from us to make do.

6: TWOT does need to stop.

7: Why isn't this done already?

8: Just no. This violates their basic rights.

9: The curriculum itself is the most screwed up part of our education. Most teachers are doing their best with what they have.

10: Unrealistic and foolish.

11: Unrealistic and foolish.

12: Just get them dealt with without wasting more resources than necessary.

13: I'm ambivalent about this; make it a requirement only if the person would otherwise be unemployed.

14: I agree. I have personally lost quite a few people to cancer.

15: Science stuff is there that can help us understand and learn stuff about the universe.

16: It's not as easy as you make it seem, but I agree with the alternative energy sources.

Uh huh, only a CRAZY person could envision actually solving our problems...what would your ilk have to bitch about and continue to wallow in if we did? :cuckoo:

They prefer creating problems and living in a State of Confusion. Don't mess with their comfort zone.

Exactly. FYI...I wrote that piece in 2007 when gas was still under $2 a gallon, the housing market was still hot, the debt was $9T, and Pelousy and Reid hadn't gotten their claws into our economy yet. Fast forward to today....and I'm the crazy one? :eusa_hand:

No you're not crazy. But when you call people chinks and want to throw people in jail for their opinions it is pretty clear what you are.

Mine the border and patrol it with predator drones and Apache Longbows with orders to shoot on sight.

Death penalty for crossing the border illegally?

I've read enough..... :cuckoo:

Hey why not? You have people on here who think getting shot and killed for breaking into someones garage is ok. Breaking the law is breaking the law. According to some of what I've read.

Mine the border and patrol it with predator drones and Apache Longbows with orders to shoot on sight.

Death penalty for crossing the border illegally?

I've read enough..... :cuckoo:

Hey why not? You have people on here who think getting shot and killed for breaking into someones garage is ok. Breaking the law is breaking the law. According to some of what I've read.

Poor Zeke, stumpbroke moron of USMB. Breaking into your garage is hardly the same thing. Bad analogy strikes again.

I believe what's sent the pinheads in this thread into spasms is the part about foreign cars. I realize there are reasons for buying a little asian toad car with bad paint...so one doesn't break down and end up raped and murdered by mutant ninjas. The other part is the amoral attitude about screwing US car makers for a lemon in the past. Still that little patriotic voice from childhood nags at them and they don't like being reminded they've turned their back on US workers. Don't be fooled by ASSEMBLY plants....I'm from Detroit and I would tell you the money in the car business is who makes the engines and drive trains. Non-union plants in Dixie were financed by the sucker taxpayers in those states leaving the zipperheads laughing at our foolishness.

Forum List

Back