Trannies attack another female

If you look like I think you look, they don't want to have sex with people who look like us. You're an average looking white girl who's slightly overweight? They don't want you.

I agree with you they shouldn't compete with girls when it comes to sports. As bad as I feel for them, sorry. You're not really a girl. If we have to we will have trans olympics for you.

They don't want that. they want to be treated as real girls/women.

And since the left has learned they don't have to compromise, they just have to bitch,moan,attack and cheat to get 100% what they want, the monster has been created and cannot be placated.

If you look like I think you look, they don't want to have sex with people who look like us. You're an average looking white girl who's slightly overweight? They don't want you.

I agree with you they shouldn't compete with girls when it comes to sports. As bad as I feel for them, sorry. You're not really a girl. If we have to we will have trans olympics for you.
Was that supposed to make sense?

They don't want that. they want to be treated as real girls/women.

And since the left has learned they don't have to compromise, they just have to bitch,moan,attack and cheat to get 100% what they want, the monster has been created and cannot be placated.
Let's see if the left wins and trannies continue to be allowed to compete against women in college sports. I think they are soooo wrong allowing that.

I agree with you guys on this one. I think most liberals do. Why did the right wing supremes do this? Probably because this is a wedge issue the rich use to divide us so they love it!

A majority of the justices refused to disturb an appeals court order that made it possible for the girl, Becky Pepper-Jackson, to continue playing on her school’s track and cross-country teams, where she regularly finishes near the back of the pack.

Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas issued a dissent, indicating they would have allowed West Virginia to enforce its law against Pepper-Jackson.

The two appeals court judges who voted to put the law on hold were Pamela A Harris, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, and Toby J Heytens, an appointee of current President Joe Biden. Judge G Steven Agee, an appointee of former President George W Bush, dissented.

I thought about guys like you who say this shit. You act like a Democratic city doesn't have Republican controlled corporations in those cities. We can't tell them who they have to hire. When we try you cry foul. And we have to constantly hear you cry that you don't want to pay any taxes. You threaten to move if you have to pay taxes.

Take for example Detroit. 5 white rich dudes own everything worth anything in Detroit. They aren't liberals.

Corporations are not sucking up to Republicans....you can ask dylan mulvaney about that.....

And they still don't determine who the democrats release from custody or how badly the democrats undermine the police....you doofus....

Mayors of Detroit......democrats since 1962........you idiot.

List_of_mayors_of_Detroit

Let's see if the left wins and trannies continue to be allowed to compete against women in college sports. I think they are soooo wrong allowing that.

I agree with you guys on this one. I think most liberals do. Why did the right wing supremes do this? Probably because this is a wedge issue the rich use to divide us so they love it!

A majority of the justices refused to disturb an appeals court order that made it possible for the girl, Becky Pepper-Jackson, to continue playing on her school’s track and cross-country teams, where she regularly finishes near the back of the pack.

Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas issued a dissent, indicating they would have allowed West Virginia to enforce its law against Pepper-Jackson.

The two appeals court judges who voted to put the law on hold were Pamela A Harris, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, and Toby J Heytens, an appointee of current President Joe Biden. Judge G Steven Agee, an appointee of former President George W Bush, dissented.

It was only a few of the rights lining up with the left. The case wasn't argued on the merits, it just keeps a hold on the law taking effect and removing the boy from the girls team.

Some on the right side of the bench are big fans of the judicial process working itself out before the SC gets involved.

They are actually following the process....the Supreme Court, as a rule, wants cases to go through the system.....and to be ruled on in various jurisdictions so that they can come in after the rest of the system has hashed out the various arguments.......

They didn't "allow," anything, they followed their precedent....

Reparations is not the topic of the thread. Thanks

Corporations are not sucking up to Republicans....you can ask dylan mulvaney about that.....

And they still don't determine who the democrats release from custody or how badly the democrats undermine the police....you doofus....

Mayors of Detroit......democrats since 1962........you idiot.

List_of_mayors_of_Detroit

Do you know who Mayor Mike Duggan is? He aint no Democrat. But you can't run and win in Detroit as a Republican so he ran as a Democrat.

Same way Trump was a Democrat. Loved Pelosi and Hillary. Said it publically. So today he's only a RINO.

Socially of course. Fiscally Trump has always been a conservative. He doubled the number of companies who pay no taxes.

Trump is so anti tax he doesn't even pay his fair share.

Do you know who Mayor Mike Duggan is? He aint no Democrat. But you can't run and win in Detroit as a Republican so he ran as a Democrat.

Same way Trump was a Democrat. Loved Pelosi and Hillary. Said it publically. So today he's only a RINO.

Socially of course. Fiscally Trump has always been a conservative. He doubled the number of companies who pay no taxes.

Democrats since 1962..................decade after decade............after decade..........

Companies do not pay taxes.......they pass any tax onto the customer through price hikes, layoffs, or not hiring new employees.......that is why taxing corporations is simply taxing everyone else.

No disagreement is allowed.....you will be erased women. Guess you'll have to go back to the kitchen.
Too bad there’s no Capitol Police to whack these insurrections

Democrats since 1962..................decade after decade............after decade..........
Mayor Coleman Young and Kwami Kilpatrick were as corrupt as corrupt can be right?

So explain why Trump pardon'ed Kwame?

Companies do not pay taxes.......they pass any tax onto the customer through price hikes, layoffs, or not hiring new employees.......that is why taxing corporations is simply taxing everyone else.
Taxes go into their cost of doing business. The government doesn't care about all that shit. Pay your taxes. The government needs funding.

Mayor Coleman Young and Kwami Kilpatrick were as corrupt as corrupt can be right?

So explain why Trump pardon'ed Kwame?

I don't care.......

The democrat party running these cities destroy them with their policies .............you don't want to face that so you do "Trump."

Taxes go into their cost of doing business. The government doesn't care about all that shit. Pay your taxes. The government needs funding.

Yes.......the government raises taxes to make companies "pay their fair share" so the company increases prices to cover the tax, fires people to cover the increase, or just doesn't expand to cover the increase...they do not pay taxes...ever.....you pay the tax when you buy their product..............

What we need to do is stop giving more and more money to government...because the politicians steal the money, lose the money or waste it......let people keep the money they earn.

It gets Better! After they chased her into a room they demanded money for her safe passage off campus. These people are legit terrorist!

LnI4Nos7ylJ2.jpeg

No disagreement is allowed.....you will be erased women. Guess you'll have to go back to the kitchen.
Women sports are finally cool now with men

Forum List

Back