Trannies furious at rupaul

Nova-Steve- Bringing you all the hard hitting Tranny News you never wanted to hear.

As he sits in a dark basement wearing a dress going through all the tranny sites on the web

Transgender-Barbie-95.jpg

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic. How many replies can you make that don't address the original post? Are you going to go for a record here? I mean, we couldn't have people actually discuss the utter liberal insanity. No wonder why you liberals love changing the topic so much. You want us all to ignore how insane you liberals are.

I knew homosexuals were fucked up people, but I really didn't realize how fucked up the homosexuals were until Steve's posts

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic. How many replies can you make that don't address the original post? Are you going to go for a record here? I mean, we couldn't have people actually discuss the utter liberal insanity. No wonder why you liberals love changing the topic so much. You want us all to ignore how insane you liberals are.

Uh, trannysteve, there's no topic to discuss.

Except your obsession with your fellow gays/transexuals.

So we're supposed to pretend the story doesn't exist? That the events aren't happening? Is' that the progressive thing to do?

Are there any topics about gays or trannies allowed other than positive, glowing stories? Do you think they are that inferior that truth needs to be whitewashed to portray your pet groups as perfect?

Why do you want to hide truth so much?

So we're supposed to pretend the story doesn't exist? That the events aren't happening? Is' that the progressive thing to do?

Are there any topics about gays or trannies allowed other than positive, glowing stories? Do you think they are that inferior that truth needs to be whitewashed to portray your pet groups as perfect?

Why do you want to hide truth so much?

Guy, we aren't interesting in 'discussing' your weird obsession.

Just mocking it.

Because, honestly, by Tranny Thread #659, it just gets to be funny.

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic.
Hah hah that is pretty funny given that you did not discuss the topic.

In fact have you ever discussed any of your topics? I see you start them with a link, and I've seen you post an insult to bump them when going off the front page, and I've seen you do similar to above accusing others of not discussing the topic you never discussed.

I knew homosexuals were fucked up people, but I really didn't realize how fucked up the homosexuals were until Steve's posts
Yeah I could see how seeing homosexual Steve post might make one thing all homosexuals are same as him, but you have to realize he has bonus features of frustrated at slowly losing his struggle to deny his homosexuality to himself.

Cut him some slack.

Look at the simpering, prancing, cock gobbling liberal faggots not discussing the topic.
Hah hah that is pretty funny given that you did not discuss the topic.

In fact have you ever discussed any of your topics? I see you start them with a link, and I've seen you post an insult to bump them when going off the front page, and I've seen you do similar to above accusing others of not discussing the topic you never discussed.

The only reason [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION] has for posting all these stories is to be able to say that others are gay.

He hopes no one notices that he's the one who simpers and prances and gobbles.

TrannySteve is now your idol?
I really don't pay attention to Steve as a person, but his posts have shed alot of light on how fucked up the homosexual people are.

Dude, you needed affirmation on that point?

These are people that think they are genetically one gender but mentally another gender.

How MORE fucked up can that get?

Forum List

Back