Trans Sec Mayor Pete on skyrocketing Biden gas prices: Go buy a $50,000 electric vehicle to save money.

They don't all cost that much and you can also do a conversion to a regular fuel car, preferably one that isn't too big.

And how are lower income folks living in apartments going to charge up? The Left hate the poor.
crankstart.gif

Then there’s the other problems. Especially in the Northeast, cold weather and batteries don’t go well together.
I built an electric snow bike. It does great in the snow. And one thing that I think you are not considering is that those batteries create a lot of heat when they are discharging.

You gotta admit though, electric cars are pretty impressive vehicles....

air-landing-stats.webp

air-landing-design.webp

air-landing-hero.webp

What he said was fine, if you don’t like paying for gas then get a car that does not use gas.
Can’t afford Biden’s $6 gas, go spend $50,000 on a car that will only go a few hundred miles on a charge.

Brilliant!

Yeah, like everyone has an extra $50K laying around. And then the State nails you with registration fees and taxes on that new car. And as if electricity costs are cheap. Not even going to ask where all that copper and lithium is going to come from.
Meanwhile, the gang telling you to buy EV never go near one unless it’s a photo op.
View attachment 612607View attachment 612608View attachment 612609View attachment 612610
I wonder what they will do when the electric grid goes down.

Forum List

Back