Trans Sec Mayor Pete on skyrocketing Biden gas prices: Go buy a $50,000 electric vehicle to save money.

You gotta admit though, electric cars are pretty impressive vehicles....

air-landing-stats.webp

air-landing-design.webp

air-landing-hero.webp
Very impressive.
1646779353665.jpeg
1646779422911.jpeg
1646779458399.jpeg

Yeah, like everyone has an extra $50K laying around. And then the State nails you with registration fees and taxes on that new car. And as if electricity costs are cheap. Not even going to ask where all that copper and lithium is going to come from.
Chile has the most lithium. Then Australia.

Utah, New Mexico, and Chile are rich in copper.

Most of the vehicles I see with Trump flags are pickups which cost more than $50k.

trump-caravan-2-e1612489865952.jpg

I wonder what they will do when the electric grid goes down.

If most people owned electric cars, future authoritarian fascist Gov't's, still masquerading as a Democracy, will just have to flip a switch to immobilize the sheep.
If and when it happens, thank God I'll be dead.

Up till now, people looked at Electric Cars and said…..Nice, but gas is so much cheaper

This is a warning shot
We can’t be at the mercy of Big Oil

I built an electric snow bike. It does great in the snow. And one thing that I think you are not considering is that those batteries create a lot of heat when they are discharging.
A bike is not a car. That is like comparing fireworks to SpaceX. I am not saying EV will not work in a cold climate, just not a very good choice.

Chile has the most lithium. Then Australia.

Utah, New Mexico, and Chile are rich in copper.

Most of the vehicles I see with Trump flags are pickups which cost more than $50k.

And the world has less than 5% of it mined for your EV world.
And Trump isn’t forcing people to buy EV, shitforbrains. The ones who are are driving SUV’s flying private planes and own several +10,000 sq ft mansions.

I will continue to drive my V8 sports cars and the left can continue to blow me.

I will NEVER change because of pressure from them. It will only last as long as the current administration, then things will get back to normal while the left continues to claim theres just nothing they can do about gas prices.

Watch when the next pro energy POTUS gets elected and see how fast prices go down. You fucking clueless morons.

Forum List

Back