Trans Sec Mayor Pete on skyrocketing Biden gas prices: Go buy a $50,000 electric vehicle to save money.

1646789268934.png

Let’s Go Brandon!

Just to ask. People steal gasoline from cars. Is there any way to steal energy from the batteries of electric cars?

Up till now, people looked at Electric Cars and said…..Nice, but gas is so much cheaper

This is a warning shot
We can’t be at the mercy of Big Oil

You're at the mercy of Big Automakers!!!
Doesn't matter WHAT the damned vehicle runs on or off of......they are going to charge you $80,000 for something that costs less than $5,000 to produce!!

Up till now, people looked at Electric Cars and said…..Nice, but gas is so much cheaper

This is a warning shot
We can’t be at the mercy of Big Oil
No, most people look at electric cars and say “I’m not paying $50,000 for a car I can only drive a few hundred miles before pulling over for hours while it charges up”.

The poor can walk or bucycle. Pete Buttplugs answer.

BTW How soon until we hear that EVs are "white privilege" because blacks cannot afford them? ! A new federal program is sure to follow.
Remember Buttplug’s bike riding photo op where he rode to within two blocks of work in a Suburban, then got out and hopped on his bike to try to fool everyone into thinking he rides a bike to work.

Can this administration be any more out of touch with reality? Just when you think they couldn't get any dumber......

I think what Mayor Pete is saying boils down to this:

"Let them eat electric cake!"

:)

Remember Buttplug’s bike riding photo op where he rode to within two blocks of work in a Suburban, then got out and hopped on his bike to try to fool everyone into thinking he rides a bike to work.
Did he really do this?

I thought he was a little bitch before, but if he did this, my last scrap of ANY respect for him is gone.

So coal provides 14 percent of our energy with most of that 14 percent going for electricity

Big deal
Gee Sparky, what do you need to charge your electric vehicle? Let us know when you figure that out. Didn’t you read the chart? Of course not.

And to top it off, electric buses have proven to be a colossal failure and waste of money. Hell, that cold snap we had back in late January grounded Rochester's entire electric fleet. My own agency (NFTA) is due to get 10 of those monstrosities this year and already we're having problems refitting the Cold Springs bus garage for them.

And to top it off, electric buses have proven to be a colossal failure and waste of money. Hell, that cold snap we had back in late January grounded Rochester's entire electric fleet. My own agency (NFTA) is due to get 10 of those monstrosities this year and already we're having problems refitting the Cold Springs bus garage for them.
They work ok down south, it takes a few months to get the bugs out.

Forum List

Back