🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transfer Covington Kids To Other Schools

The fascist Covington Trump youth with the MAGA hats were intent on causing mischief and confrontation. They behaved like a pack of animals with chants and a shirtless cheerleader.

The brave fascist Covington Trump youth with the MAGA hats obstructed and bullied a geriatric native American.
If you actually believe that, you're an idiot, and a pathetic dupe.

That's the nicest thing you have ever published about me. Is that a gun in your pocket?
Bedtime, Jake.

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

Transfer the no-balls MAGA mob from Covington to Trump University.

Change the school uniform to include pussy hats worn by compulsion.

You have to be kidding because those kids did nothing and that stolen valor blanket assed Indian was lying like a rug. If you believe that shit you need counseling.

The Black Hebrew Israelites started the shit storm. They are adults who spent a solid hour trash talking the Covington preppies.

Nathan Phillips, the supposed Indian chief, decided to get in on the fun and move right in the faces of this teenager. I guess they were pissed that the teenagers didn't come down to beat on their worthless asses, so the old man decided to make it so they couldn't ignore him.

Hebrew Israelites are permitted to do that because they are protected by antisemitism laws.

The Trump fascist MAGA youth could not confront the Hebrew Israelites so they selected a geriatric Native American to bully.
The geriatric NA selected them. Did you not watch the video?

Cuz they acted like ass holes.

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Oh, those poor little bitches

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

Just because you want to believe fake news won't make it real

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fascist Covington Trump youth with the MAGA hats were intent on causing mischief and confrontation. They behaved like a pack of animals with chants and a shirtless cheerleader.

The brave fascist Covington Trump youth with the MAGA hats obstructed and bullied a geriatric native American.

That's the nicest thing you have ever published about me. Is that a gun in your pocket?

Bedtime, Jake.

Thanks for exiting your closet and making the offer. However, I must respectfully decline.

I respect your expertise in idiocy and duplicity. Keep it under your MAGA hat.

The injun seemed surprised the kid didn't run away when he started banging the drum in his face. I've seen some stupid shit in the last couple years but this takes the cake.....Trump is destroying the commies' institutions and financial structure, they know it, yet they can't stop him. MAGA!!!
The left is using this as an excuse to criminalize wearing the hat, saying the words America and Great in the same sentence. Probably even the same shade of red.

In the 80s a bloody war was fought in this country between the Bloods and the Crips. In some areas wearing the colors red or blue was a criminal offense.

We will be governed by gang law before this is over.

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

Have you watched all the videos of the incident that's online or on Fox News or do you watch only what the CNN or MSNBC fake news wants you to see? Spend a little time searching the net or stay out of the debate. Don't let yourself be brainwashed or programmed by liars.

First I’m a Republican. Second I hate CNN and MSNBC. Third the Covington kids started it. Post a couple of cops at the school and they’ll be fine We did details at schools all the time. Rival towns would come to school sports and all hell would break loose. When we were assigned to the games and events nothing would happen. So kiss my Republican ass

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

You have to be kidding because those kids did nothing and that stolen valor blanket assed Indian was lying like a rug. If you believe that shit you need counseling.

The Black Hebrew Israelites started the shit storm. They are adults who spent a solid hour trash talking the Covington preppies.

Nathan Phillips, the supposed Indian chief, decided to get in on the fun and move right in the faces of this teenager. I guess they were pissed that the teenagers didn't come down to beat on their worthless asses, so the old man decided to make it so they couldn't ignore him.

Hebrew Israelites are permitted to do that because they are protected by antisemitism laws.

The Trump fascist MAGA youth could not confront the Hebrew Israelites so they selected a geriatric Native American to bully.

The "geriatric NA" didn't hire a bus and travel to Covington high school. The fascist Trump MAGA hat youth did that. They were seeking mischief and confrontation.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

The students said nothing. Not in the realm of reality. They stand accused of waiting for a bus while white; wearing an unapproved hat and the face crime of smiling while being harassed.

Have you watched all the videos of the incident that's online or on Fox News or do you watch only what the CNN or MSNBC fake news wants you to see? Spend a little time searching the net or stay out of the debate. Don't let yourself be brainwashed or programmed by liars.

First I’m a Republican. Second I hate CNN and MSNBC. Third the Covington kids started it. Post a couple of cops at the school and they’ll be fine We did details at schools all the time. Rival towns would come to school sports and all hell would break loose. When we were assigned to the games and events nothing would happen. So kiss my Republican ass

Then I guess you never saw all the different videos or heard the Black Israelites. They started it and the Indian compounded the situation. The kids did nothing.

The "geriatric NA" didn't hire a bus and travel to Covington high school. The fascist Trump MAGA hat youth did that. They were seeking mischief and confrontation.
Ohhh Christians aren't allowed in the nation's capital. Why didn't you say so. That they said nothing while having insults and slurs shouted at them doesn't matter.

The injun seemed surprised the kid didn't run away when he started banging the drum in his face. I've seen some stupid shit in the last couple years but this takes the cake.....Trump is destroying the commies' institutions and financial structure, they know it, yet they can't stop him. MAGA!!!
The left is using this as an excuse to criminalize wearing the hat, saying the words America and Great in the same sentence. Probably even the same shade of red.

In the 80s a bloody war was fought in this country between the Bloods and the Crips. In some areas wearing the colors red or blue was a criminal offense.

We will be governed by gang law before this is over.

Trump followers should change their headwear to pussy hats. More appropriate to their state of mind.

I have the Maga hat and wear it all the time. I’m not blaming the hat but the kids did say stuff to the Indian kid and that’s why he came over. I would go to battle for this country to rid liberal scum. The kids need to be more aware of there surroundings and not run there mouth.

Ohhh Christians aren't allowed in the nation's capital. Why didn't you say so. That they said nothing while having insults and slurs shouted at them doesn't matter.

Bogus Trump Christians are excluded. Real Christians turn the other cheek.

I have the Maga hat and wear it all the time. I’m not blaming the hat but the kids did say stuff to the Indian kid and that’s why he came over. I would go to battle for this country to rid liberal scum. The kids need to be more aware of there surroundings and not run there mouth.

Your military skills appear deficient. You have already lost the battle in your own mind.

Then I guess you never saw all the different videos or heard the Black Israelites. They started it and the Indian compounded the situation. The kids did nothing.

The black Israelites were sitting on the steps yelling shot at the Covington kids Then the Indian kid with the drums came in. Now if there is another video I didn’t see send me the link. I hate liberal scum. I am a retired police officer and can’t stand big mouths. There are some conflicting stories and videos.

Your military skills appear deficient. You have already lost the battle in your own mind.

Would you like to try my skills out. The over 1000 scumbags I’ve locked up lost the battle and war every time. I’m the one who is ready if a civil war breaks out the Democrats are in trouble. I know how these rich private school kids act.

Would you like to try my skills out. The over 1000 scumbags I’ve locked up lost the battle and war every time. I’m the one who is ready if a civil war breaks out the Democrats are in trouble. I know how these rich private school kids act.

Are you confessing to being a serial kidnapper? Does the MAGA hat delude your victims into s false state of security?

Who ran their mouths? Are you hopelessly confused again? Racist hand gestures?

You need to see a doctor. You may be hallucinating and hearing things.

Standing and smiling is not running your mouth dumbass

They made no racist hand gestures you dumbfuck

They were caught making fun of the Indian group and that is why the went over by them. No wonder they are pussies, with your punk ass as a role model they’ll be getting sex changes soon. You read what you want to and don’t follow up on the stories. So the dumbfuck pussy is you and the losers you breed. Have a problem with it let me know punk bitch

Congratulations! I hereby award you my coveted "ignore" status. Have a nice day, you dumbass SOB!

Forum List

Back