🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transfer Covington Kids To Other Schools

Let's see how this plays out. That school is going to be under a microscope now. The Diocese knows who their population is and what to expect from them so they probably did jump the gun condemning the kids. That said, if a video surfaced in which some of my co-workers did crazy racist things, depending which ones I'd say, "yup they did it" w/o even watching. We have some of the loving christian types who think we just celebrated James Earl Ray day here.

So, I'd leave them there under the national microscope where as soon as one of them kids makes a racist comment on their Facebook the world will know it. They can prove their Diocese wrong and be proud of themselves.
There's a serious problem with that idea. The school has threatened to expel some of the kids. If they do, that is a stigma on a person's record that could last a lifetime, and long after anyone remembers who the good and bad guys here really were.

Kids need to leave NOW (without any talking or contact with the school) School sealed its fate when it mentioned expulsions.

You are correct the damage is not repairable and legal proceedings should continue. The internet is forever. later on in life some of these kids will apply for jobs and a Google search will bring their names up in connection with this controversy. It will show clearly that the school had enough doubt to mention the possibility of expulsion. This will immediately cause the potential employer to turn away from this job prospect. The archdiocese and the school officials themselves did not need to do anything but to respond by saying: we are looking into the matter and because we don't have all the facts yet we don't have an official response.

Jo

Last edited:
I have the Maga hat and wear it all the time. I’m not blaming the hat but the kids did say stuff to the Indian kid and that’s why he came over. I would go to battle for this country to rid liberal scum. The kids need to be more aware of there surroundings and not run there mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your military skills appear deficient. You have already lost the battle in your own mind.

Would you like to try my skills out. The over 1000 scumbags I’ve locked up lost the battle and war every time. I’m the one who is ready if a civil war breaks out the Democrats are in trouble. I know how these rich private school kids act.

Are you confessing to being a serial kidnapper? Does the MAGA hat delude your victims into s false state of security?

You should lay off the drugs. Where do you get serial kidnaper from that. I wear my MAGA hat proudly. Until I move out of NJ to a gun friendly state I will keep wearing it to piss off the Democrats.

Thank you admiral. It’s my pleasure dumbass Being ignored by morons is fine by me.

Let's see how this plays out. That school is going to be under a microscope now. The Diocese knows who their population is and what to expect from them so they probably did jump the gun condemning the kids. That said, if a video surfaced in which some of my co-workers did crazy racist things, depending which ones I'd say, "yup they did it" w/o even watching. We have some of the loving christian types who think we just celebrated James Earl Ray day here.

So, I'd leave them there under the national microscope where as soon as one of them kids makes a racist comment on their Facebook the world will know it. They can prove their Diocese wrong and be proud of themselves.
There's a serious problem with that idea. The school has threatened to expel some of the kids. If they do, that is a stigma on a person's record that could last a lifetime, and long after anyone remembers who the good and bad guys here really were.

Kids need to leave NOW (without any talking or contact with the school) School sealed its fate when it mentioned expulsions.

You are correct the damage is not repairable and legal proceedings should be continue. The internet is forever. later on in life some of these kids will apply for jobs and a Google search will bring their names up in connection with this controversy. It will show clearly that the school had enough doubt to mention the possibility of expulsion. This will immediately cause the potential employer to turn away from this job prospect. The archdiocese and the school officials themselves did not need to do anything but to respond by saying: we are looking into the matter and because we don't have all the facts yet we don't have an official response.

Jo

I agree. They made to big a deal of it and now it has spun out of control.

They won't be expelled. The kids - especially Nick Sandmann - has been praised by the orange dotard and the grubs at Fux News are hailing them as heroes and patriots. I also read that the white supremacist pricks have been invited to the whitehouse!!! After they eat their McDonalds, they'll burn a few crosses on the white house lawn. And some of them will even get an opportunity to grab Malaria's pussy!

No that’s not how it works libtard. All the facts aren’t in yet. It was handled poorly. Now it’s a media shit storm. Nothing should have been said until the investigation is over. If anything they should of said it’s under investigation. There is more of the story to come out. MSNBC and CNN are liberal news stations. I would believe more of Fox’s report but the is still missing information.

Cuz they acted like ass holes.

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Oh, those poor little bitches

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

Just because you want to believe fake news won't make it real

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.

If transferring were to happen, to me, it should happen because the other kids at the school want it to happen since they are currently the school mates of those who are in question. In my opinion, those who have nothing to do with what took place shouldn't have to deal with having their safety be compromised and because they had no involvement with what happened, why should they be the ones who have to pack up and leave anyway?

God bless you and everyone at the school always!!!

Holly
NONE of them should have to leave, and the school fools who bad mouthed them, and all the others should have to compensate them, every dime they have to spend on moving, and more.
I agree, but I have to ask. In your message here, you make it sound like its a done deal, that they have to pack up and leave. Is that true, that they really are having to go somewhere else now?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.

No. All the violent ones are Libtards.

Hebrew Israelites are permitted to do that because they are protected by antisemitism laws.

The Trump fascist MAGA youth could not confront the Hebrew Israelites so they selected a geriatric Native American to bully.
The Indian activist "selected" and went to them. Why do you distort the truth ?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

th

First I’m a Republican. Second I hate CNN and MSNBC. Third the Covington kids started it. Post a couple of cops at the school and they’ll be fine We did details at schools all the time. Rival towns would come to school sports and all hell would break loose. When we were assigned to the games and events nothing would happen. So kiss my Republican ass
Most people just post. They don't pretend to be a Republican. Nobody cares what you are when you're an idiot.

I agree, but I have to ask. In your message here, you make it sound like its a done deal, that they have to pack up and leave. Is that true, that they really are having to go somewhere else now?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
I believe so. Yes.

^^^ Wow. In another chat, its being said that the boy's family is getting a lawyer. For this matter to go as far as to getting him kicked out of school when what happened didn't even take place on school property, may him and his family clean house!

God bless you and him and his circle of family and friends always!!!

Holly

Hebrew Israelites are permitted to do that because they are protected by antisemitism laws.

The Trump fascist MAGA youth could not confront the Hebrew Israelites so they selected a geriatric Native American to bully.
The Indian activist "selected" and went to them. Why do you distort the truth ?

The Trump fascist MAGA no-balls youth mob were intent on mischief and confrontation. They behaved like a pack of animals

The kid acted better than any of the adults present

That mob was not the same kids.

The kid acted like an ass.
The kids yelling at women were the same ones smirking at the Native American.

The kid acted like an ass.
The kids yelling at women were the same ones smirking at the Native American.
Wrong the kid acted in a mature and polite manner

Explain how standing peacefully and smiling is acting like an ass

The video proves you are an out right liar.

It was not the same kids you slimy dishonest coward

Absolutely amazing, how much attention this has received.
That's because it terrifies progressives.

The covington kid is like a right wing Rosa parks. They cannot fight him so all they can do is double down on proven lies and smear like candy corn is doing.

He refused to move aside for who progressives declared to be his better and does not recognize the Indian punk as his better.

Forum List

Back