🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transfer Covington Kids To Other Schools

Absolutely amazing, how much attention this has received.
That's because it terrifies progressives. The covington kid is like a right wing Rosa parks. They cannot fight him so all they can do is double down on proven lies and smear like candy corn is doing.
He refused to move aside for who progressives declared to be his better and does not recognize the Indian punk as his better.
Our wingers desperately run around like a three year old child in an Easter egg hunt, looking for anything they can leverage for the slightest political advantage.

Zero shame, none.

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.
The kid acted better than any of the adults present

That mob was not the same kids.

The kid acted like an ass.
The kids yelling at women were the same ones smirking at the Native American.
Wrong the kid acted in a mature and polite manner

Explain how standing peacefully and smiling is acting like an ass

The video proves you are an out right liar.

It was not the same kids you slimy dishonest coward

Smirking at someone as they do a chant is acting like an ass. The reason you don't notice it is because you act like an ass 24/7 so you're used to this sort of behavior. As for the rest of us, the optics tell the story.

The hat boys acted like asses.
Kids do that from time to time.
That this discussion has been going on for a week is testament to the one truth that you trump boys have just got to find something to be pissed about.

To head off the brilliant response of yours which amounts to "nun-huh", I'll just put you on ignore for a little while and we'll call it a truce? Deal?

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.

The kid acted like an ass.
The kids yelling at women were the same ones smirking at the Native American.
Wrong the kid acted in a mature and polite manner

Explain how standing peacefully and smiling is acting like an ass

The video proves you are an out right liar.

It was not the same kids you slimy dishonest coward

Smirking at someone as they do a chant is acting like an ass. The reason you don't notice it is because you act like an ass 24/7 so you're used to this sort of behavior. As for the rest of us, the optics tell the story.

That this discussion has been going on for a week is testament to the one truth that you trump boys have just got to find something to be pissed about.

To head off the brilliant response of yours which amounts to "nun-huh", I'll just put you on ignore for a little while and we'll call it a truce? Deal?
It is not acting like an ass

There is no truce and you are an out right liar as the video proves

Now you are simply running from that fact like a coward

Cuz they acted like ass holes.

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Oh, those poor little bitches

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

Just because you want to believe fake news won't make it real

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

The mob was the same children. The fascist, no-balls, Trump MAGA youth were seeking mischief and confrontation.

No it isn't. If someone gets right up in your face beating on a drum while doing the chant, it shows an incredible amount of restraint. Especially when the said stranger is a grown adult and you are just a teenager, and the adult is close enough you can smell the alcohol from fine wine he has been imbibing.

Less well behaved or controlled teenagers or adults would have shoved those drums into the chanter's keister and be perfectly justified in doing so. But the Sandmann realized this, and realized he was in a very strange and different city where absurdities like phony combat veterans like Phillips and the Black Hebrew Israelites rule the roost and soon the bus to take him and his friends back to civilization would soon be arriving.

The story will die once the media actually vets Nathan Phillips as well as the Black Hebrew Israelites and recognizes who the normal people were in this scenario.

The reason for this whole story being broadcast in the first place was to intimidate not just the Covington Preppies but other conservatives who might be tempted to protest against Far Left atrocities like abortion in the nation's capital. It disturbs the media that people would actually protest against ultraliberal orthodoxy right in their home, the decaying cesspools of the super sized cities

The mob was the same children. The fascist, no-balls, Trump MAGA youth were seeking mischief and confrontation.

What should the children have done instead when the Black Hebrew Israelites hollered every name of ugliness at them for an hour and then the phony combat veteran decided to join in the fun and start beating his drum inches from the Sandmann's face?

What should the children have done instead when the Black Hebrew Israelites hollered every name of ugliness at them for an hour and then the phony combat veteran decided to join in the fun and start beating his drum inches from the Sandmann's face?

1. They should have turned the other cheek to the Hebrew Israelites.

2. They should not have bullied and abused the geriatric native American.

3. The should not have attended the location while intent on mischief and confrontation.

3. The should not have attended the location while intent on mischief and confrontation.

1. The didn't fight back and holler slurs back at the BHI's.

2. They neither bullied nor abused the phony combat veteran.

3. They weren't intent on mischief at all, and were in Washington to confront the Baby Killers in the Deep State- it was a pro-life event.

The video proves it was not the same kids

All the videos prove they avoided confrontation and mischief

You can lie all day long but the video evidence simply proves you are lying

BTW there are no fascists around

They did not bully or abuse anyone

They displayed no mischief and confronted no one as the video proves

No it isn't. If someone gets right up in your face beating on a drum while doing the chant, it shows an incredible amount of restraint. Especially when the said stranger is a grown adult and you are just a teenager, and the adult is close enough you can smell the alcohol from fine wine he has been imbibing.

Less well behaved or controlled teenagers or adults would have shoved those drums into the chanter's keister and be perfectly justified in doing so. But the Sandmann realized this, and realized he was in a very strange and different city where absurdities like phony combat veterans like Phillips and the Black Hebrew Israelites rule the roost and soon the bus to take him and his friends back to civilization would soon be arriving.

The story will die once the media actually vets Nathan Phillips as well as the Black Hebrew Israelites and recognizes who the normal people were in this scenario.

The reason for this whole story being broadcast in the first place was to intimidate not just the Covington Preppies but other conservatives who might be tempted to protest against Far Left atrocities like abortion in the nation's capital. It disturbs the media that people would actually protest against ultraliberal orthodoxy right in their home, the decaying cesspools of the super sized cities

As stated by myself about a dozen times now....

I applaud all three sides for keeping it non-violent. I know that is hard for Trump supporters.

Your post is nonsense.

As stated by myself about a dozen times now....

I applaud all three sides for keeping it non-violent. I know that is hard for Trump supporters.

Your post is nonsense.
His post is 100% accurate and you are a ]proven liar

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

I'm sure you loved it when the Parkland shooting kids were called "poor little bitches" amirite? Cause that was totally justified

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

I'm sure you loved it when the Parkland shooting kids were called "poor little bitches" amirite? Cause that was totally justified

Massive difference

David Hogg exploited tragedy to enjoy some fame and is a self righteous ass

These kids were pushed into the limelight and did not seek it and behaved like adults

No soup for you.

They did not bully or abuse anyone

They displayed no mischief and confronted no one as the video proves

The lack of soup is causing short circuits in your brain.

No soup for you.

ANd facts still proves you wrong and evidence still proves you a liar

Massive difference

These kids were pushed into the limelight and did not seek it and behaved like adults

They behaved like Hitler youth and pack animals. They selected the weakest prey in their vicinity to bully. That is animal pack behavior.

No soup for you.

ANd facts still proves you wrong and evidence still proves you a liar

Donald Trump has clouded your tiny mind and divorced you from reality.

No soup for you.

Massive difference

They behaved like Hitler youth and pack animals. They selected the weakest prey in their vicinity to bully. That is animal pack behavior.

They selected no one to bully they were

The video proves they were passive and were verbally and physically confronted by others

Once again that is proven by video making you quite the coward and liar

Forum List

Back