🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transfer Covington Kids To Other Schools

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?
"Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

Cuz they acted like ass holes.
Idiot

Ignorance is your finest quality.
I could give you a quiz on Islamization that you couldn't even get 10% on.

I could give you a quiz on race and crime that you couldn't even get 10% on.

I could give you a quiz on economics that you couldn't even get 10% on.

Why ? Because you're an information-deprived liberal, who is attached to liberal OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc) and miseducated by America's liberal MISeducation system.

You don't know how much you don't know. Not just you. All you liberals in this forum are that way.

Ignorance is your finest quality.
I could give you a quiz on Islamization that you couldn't even get 10% on.

I could give you a quiz on race and crime that you couldn't even get 10% on.

I could give you a quiz on economics that you couldn't even get 10% on.

Why ? Because you're an information-deprived liberal, who is attached to liberal OMISSION media (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc) and miseducated by America's liberal MISeducation system.

You don't know how much you don't know. Not just you. All you liberals in this forum are that way.

You would get your questions from the back of public toilet doors?

Parents of the Covington Catholic School have a job to do. They need to yank their kids out of the Covington Catholic High School, ASAP. They should also separate their families from the numbskull Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, and any churches affiliated with it.

What a disgrace that these fools have aligned themselves with liberal media predators, who have distorted this whole incident, and demonized these innocent kids, while allowing the phony activist Nathan Phillips and his fellow drum-beaters, to go without reprimand. Likewise, the Covington Catholic clergy also didn't scold the racist Hebrew Israelite crazies, who, like Phillips were harassing and provoking the kids.

Here's a religious school that is supposed to teach/preach about the dangers of bearing false witness and condemning the righteous, and then went out and did just that to its own students. Covington Catholic High School and the diocese it serves, should have practiced what they preach. They certainly didn't. By throwing their students and parishioners under the bus, they betrayed them, and every tenet they are supposed to hold dear.

There is no way that these scoundrels (or idiots, as the case may be), should be enjoying the tuition $$$ of the families of these kids whom they betrayed. The parents should pull the kids out, and transfer them to other schools, and find other churches outside the Covington Diocese. If none are available nearby, they ought to move to somewhere else away from this tainted organization.

Covington kids have been irreparably harmed by their own – Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?
harmed from their own?

and you took this click-bait and swallowed it whole.

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think these Covington kids are "rich" at all. Maybe some of their families have money, but the tuition isn't very high for 2019, less than $8000.

So, these kid

Yeah. Pamper the rich spoiled brats who ran there mouths and got scared when they got it back. Transfer them and turn the into bigger pussies then they are. Put them in military school and tell them to stop with the racist hand gestures.

I don't think these Covington kids are "rich" at all. Maybe some of their families have money, but the tuition isn't very high for 2019, less than $8000.

so, these kid's families pay $8K a year just so their kids can go to DC, act like idiots & get in trouble?

Most high school kids just do that for free.

I guess these kids are entitled, just as I stated previously.

The Covington kids were actually well behaved EXTREMELY polite to these doofi in Washington last week. Most teenagers wouldn't have stood there silently with these fools like the phony veteran in his face. When I was a teenager, I'd be rolling on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial laughing at these goofy Black Israelites and the drum playing guy who said he was an Indian.

Mr. Phillips should consider himself lucky he didn't end up at the proctologist that evening to have his drums recovered.

People who say the kids were at fault should watch FOX News. The other channels, CNN and MSNBC are not showing the Injun approaching and confronting the kids or playing the vile comments and threats by the Black Israelites. The Liberal pukes here will not watch the truth. Maybe they don't own a TV and are watching in a restaurant or bar that only shows fake news.They are to be pitied.
they've got their bullet and you can't take it away. pretty much all there is to it which is why i ignore so many who are like that. not a thing in the world to gain by engaging with idiots.

"Why didn’t their school, church stand by them?

Cuz they acted like ass holes.
Compared to the Black agitators... On what scale..... just a ball park figure will do

-Geaux

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.
The kid acted better than any of the adults present

That mob was not the same kids.

The kid acted like an ass.
The kids yelling at women were the same ones smirking at the Native American.
Wrong the kid acted in a mature and polite manner

Explain how standing peacefully and smiling is acting like an ass

The video proves you are an out right liar.

It was not the same kids you slimy dishonest coward

Smirking at someone as they do a chant is acting like an ass. The reason you don't notice it is because you act like an ass 24/7 so you're used to this sort of behavior. As for the rest of us, the optics tell the story.

The hat boys acted like asses.
Kids do that from time to time.
That this discussion has been going on for a week is testament to the one truth that you trump boys have just got to find something to be pissed about.

To head off the brilliant response of yours which amounts to "nun-huh", I'll just put you on ignore for a little while and we'll call it a truce? Deal?
So, positioning yourself within inches of another person's face, beating a drum and chanting some unintelligible gibberish is not being an ass?

Just because you want to believe fake news won't make it real

That they acted like assholes is not in dispute. But you’re free to believe whatever you want.

They ran there mouths and got what they deserve. They won’t do that again. That’s the problem with society, they say whatever they want with no repercussions. When I was in school if you ran your mouth you better be ready to back it up. These kids run there mouths then run to mommy and daddy to protect them. Just like you did.

I know nothing about the kids except for the one kid acting like an ass. And the other videos of the mob yelling at women passing by.

I applaud all sides for not resulting to violence. I know that is difficult for the Trump folks to not want to hit someone.

The mob was the same children. The fascist, no-balls, Trump MAGA youth were seeking mischief and confrontation.
Describe their actions that indicated they were seeking confrontation, and who they were confronting. Thx

The mob was the same children. The fascist, no-balls, Trump MAGA youth were seeking mischief and confrontation.

What should the children have done instead when the Black Hebrew Israelites hollered every name of ugliness at them for an hour and then the phony combat veteran decided to join in the fun and start beating his drum inches from the Sandmann's face?

1. They should have turned the other cheek to the Hebrew Israelites.

2. They should not have bullied and abused the geriatric native American.

3. The should not have attended the location while intent on mischief and confrontation.
1. The did just that.
2. Explain how exactly they bullied and abused some "geriatric NA".(Be specific)
3. The location was chosen as a place to meet their busses, ostensibly because it was neutral enough from their demonstration.

So, what; all of a sudden the entitled, politically active, Covington brats are now 'snowflakes?'

Oh, those poor little bitches

I'm sure you loved it when the Parkland shooting kids were called "poor little bitches" amirite? Cause that was totally justified

Massive difference

David Hogg exploited tragedy to enjoy some fame and is a self righteous ass

These kids were pushed into the limelight and did not seek it and behaved like adults

They behaved like Hitler youth and pack animals. They selected the weakest prey in their vicinity to bully. That is animal pack behavior.
Then they descended upon their chosen prey and attacked!

Trump, could you please stop mixing up climate and weather?!! Jesus, even the Indian at the Lincoln Memorial is like "Stop beating the same drum!"

So, positioning yourself within inches of another person's face, beating a drum and chanting some unintelligible gibberish is not being an ass?
It is.
th

harmed from their own?

and you took this click-bait and swallowed it whole.
Would you mind explaining that ?
click bait i shouldn't have to explain.

inflammatory headline, you know people will get upset and click it then go running to all their social places screaming CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID THIS!!!??? and this is why people do it. this is what russia did. got people all riled up over stupid headlines and lies and this is the result.

they want to say they effected the election but they didn't change nor cast a single vote that i have ever heard of. they then shift to BUT THEY LIED ABOUT SO AND SO AND MADE YOU BELIEVE IT and no, no one makes you believe anything. lazy ass non-thinking people choose to believe it. once you get that ball rolling the lies become easier to believe because you're trying to justify the first few you took in and you don't want those lies to be wrong.

they just made click bait about anything they could to get 2 extreme groups fighting which they knew would bleed into the rest of us.

gotta admit, they were balls-on correct, huh?

so when people see headlines of CATHOLICS HAVE HARMED THEIR OWN - then they are emotional headlines designed to get you to feel something and the truth? maybe they'll bury it in the 8th paragraph and somewhere along the way you see this is a writers opinion; certainly not the truth. when you come running in here flaunting click bait, you swallowed the bullshit hook, line and sinker.

inflammatory headline, you know people will get upset and click it then go running to all their social places screaming CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID THIS!!!??? and this is why people do it. this is what russia did. got people all riled up over stupid headlines and lies and this is the result.

they want to say they effected the election but they didn't change nor cast a single vote that i have ever heard of. they then shift to BUT THEY LIED ABOUT SO AND SO AND MADE YOU BELIEVE IT and no, no one makes you believe anything. lazy ass non-thinking people choose to believe it. once you get that ball rolling the lies become easier to believe because you're trying to justify the first few you took in and you don't want those lies to be wrong.

they just made click bait about anything they could to get 2 extreme groups fighting which they knew would bleed into the rest of us.

so when people see headlines of CATHOLICS HAVE HARMED THEIR OWN - then they are emotional headlines designed to get you to feel something and the truth? maybe they'll bury it in the 8th paragraph and somewhere along the way you see this is a writers opinion; certainly not the truth. when you come running in here flaunting click bait, you swallowed the bullshit hook, line and sinker.
I sure don't swallow this lightweight presentation you laughably posted here. The Covington brass didn't stand behind the kids. Instead they betrayed them. That's it.

The headline and the story are accurate, unlike your feeble and silly attempt at distortion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I sure don't swallow this lightweight presentation you laughably posted here. The Covington brass didn't stand behind the kids. Instead they betrayed them. That's it.

The headline and the story are accurate, unlike your feeble and silly attempt at distortion. :rolleyes:
lord you are a dick.

lord you are a dick.
Very sorry to have exposed you as the lightweight, incompetent troller that you are. This is a high grade professional forum. You might try a high school newspaper.

PS- at least try to conform to forum :th_avatar107484_8:

Forum List

Back