Transgender Afro Americans at West Point Give Black Power Salute

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
fist6n-1-web.jpg

Let me take a wild guess, they did not get the grades and SAT scores of cadets in the past, but were allowed in to make West Point more "diverse."

I would think they'd be upset about the name of their dorm: Nininger Hall.

I saw this article earlier but didn't know they were trannies. With most black wimmen it's hard to tell. Most of them look like Yaphet Koto in a wig.

fist6n-1-web.jpg

Let me take a wild guess, they did not get the grades and SAT scores of cadets in the past, but were allowed in to make West Point more "diverse."
Let us guess: yet another example of the fear of change, diversity, and inclusion common to many racists on the right.

Yo, you mean Freaks, Immoral, Sick In The Head Humans? Yes, more like it! They are saluting the Fag Boy in the Gay House, for giving special Rights to a Minority in the U.S.A.!!! That is, if they are even Transgender Freaks?

"GTP"
Obama Gay House!
1435410503_white-house--rainbow-scotus-gay-marriage_2.jpg

Um....so....as military officers....do they support what the Black Panther Party believes and wishes for??? Because I'm pretty sure that would disqualify their security clearance.

Heck...being affiliated with or having close ties to someone who is affiliated with the BPs would disqualify them from being cops.

Um....so....as military officers....do they support what the Black Panther Party believes and wishes for??? Because I'm pretty sure that would disqualify their security clearance.

Heck...being affiliated with or having close ties to someone who is affiliated with the BPs would disqualify them from being cops.
Because only Black Panthers hold up a closed fist, eh?

fist6n-1-web.jpg

Let us guess: yet another example of the fear of change, diversity, and inclusion common to many racists on the right.

Yo, you mean Freaks, Immoral, Sick In The Head Humans? Yes, more like it! They are saluting the Fag Boy in the Gay House, for giving special Rights to a Minority in the U.S.A.!!! That is, if they are even Transgender Freaks?

"GTP"
Obama Gay House!
View attachment 74078
That rainbow lighting still is bugging you, isn't it? :lmao:

fist6n-1-web.jpg

OMIGOD! They are bringing black women into West Point! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!

Because only Black Panthers hold up a closed fist, eh?
Yes

Forum List

Back