Transgender Athlete Beats the Girls But Would’ve Placed Last Against Boys

Cromwell High School is proud to welcome the newest member of the "Girls" Weight lifting team!!

021716_0626_DragQueens12.jpg

This is a really egregious case. He is not even taking hormones. He is fully male. There isn't even a rational basis to believe he is trangendered and not a lying,opportunist.

Womens sports will slowly waste away until what passes for women's sports will be second tier men in wigs.

No, no, NO! Gender is a state of mind. If he says he's a woman, then by gawd, he's a woman. Embrace it. Celebrate it.

The other women are going to have to train harder to beat their new sister...

That is what we should want.

That's about as retarded as you can get. It will be the rare woman who can beat a transgender. Trangenders have had the benefit of years of testosterone and other hormones that make them bigger and stronger. It's simple biology.

Who's anti-science NOW?

Will women win athletic scholarships ever again?

Luckily there are not too many men who are fucked up enough or selfish enough to do this.

SO, it will only be a few dozens of women here and there who don't get have the wins that they should have rightfully had.

Although this could discourage entire generations of young women from competing.

Luckily there are not too many men who are fucked up enough or selfish enough to do this.

SO, it will only be a few dozens of women here and there who don't get have the wins that they should have rightfully had.

Although this could discourage entire generations of young women from competing.

I really wonder how the Title 9 proponents are dealing with this. After all their work to get equal funding for women's sports, the dominant players soon may not actually be women.

I really wonder how the Title 9 proponents are dealing with this. After all their work to get equal funding for women's sports, the dominant players soon may not actually be women.

Feminists proved during the Bill Clinton days that they are Democrat Party operatives who don't give a damn about any women's interests at all.

They will support the transgenders, because the debate on this issue gives them an opportunity to smear their enemies with the label, "homophobe".

And the cost of women being denied their rights is of absolutely no concern to them, if it is not in a context of using it as a weapon against their partisan and ideological enemies.

That is my prediction.

Feminists proved during the Bill Clinton days that they are Democrat Party operatives who don't give a damn about any women's interests at all.

They will support the transgenders, because the debate on this issue gives them an opportunity to smear their enemies with the label, "homophobe".

And the cost of women being denied their rights is of absolutely no concern to them, if it is not in a context of using it as a weapon against their partisan and ideological enemies.

That is my prediction.

Interesting, and I agree when it comes to the leaders of progressive women's groups. However this may be the straw that breaks the camels back for the rank and file.

That is my prediction.

Interesting, and I agree when it comes to the leaders of progressive women's groups. However this may be the straw that breaks the camels back for the rank and file.

I have been waiting for decades for that straw and similar straws for other groups.

I no longer believe that ANY betrayal is enough to overcome the level of indoctrination we see in lefties and their victims.

If events prove me wrong, my joy will know no bounds.

That is my prediction.

I have been waiting for decades for that straw and similar straws for other groups.

I no longer believe that ANY betrayal is enough to overcome the level of indoctrination we see in lefties and their victims.

If events prove me wrong, my joy will know no bounds.

We see the nibblings of this with guys LIke Bill maher finally getting sick of some progressive wailing.

Sooner or later a bridge to far has to be crossed.

Forum List

Back