Transgender Teen Named Homecoming Queen in Huntington Beach

no he wants to be refereed to as female. The world can refer to him any way they choose.

I do assume you know where i live....... so no, trannies are an everyday thing. What makes you think i don't think these people are not good people? What makes you think i dont like them?

Its not about 'want', its about how a person feels. The brain gender doesn't match the physical gender. Its not that hard to understand.

I never said you didn't like transgendered people, but seeing a transgendered man and calling them a female is offensive.

To the bolded...

that IS a want. They want to be something other then what they are. They want the world to recognize them as something they are not...so that they feel better about themselves.

again, wanting to be something other then what they are does not change WHAT they are.

You believe that just because a person is born with a penis, that makes them automatically a male. It doesn't necessarily work that way.

Shades of grey...

I don't like when these transgender people start dating someone without telling them what they really are
But they DO tell them what they really are. Unfortunately, they usually do it on the Jerry Springer Show.

Its not about 'want', its about how a person feels. The brain gender doesn't match the physical gender. Its not that hard to understand.

I never said you didn't like transgendered people, but seeing a transgendered man and calling them a female is offensive.

To the bolded...

that IS a want. They want to be something other then what they are. They want the world to recognize them as something they are not...so that they feel better about themselves.

again, wanting to be something other then what they are does not change WHAT they are.

You believe that just because a person is born with a penis, that makes them automatically a male. It doesn't necessarily work that way.

Shades of grey...
Are you kidding me???

I don't like when these transgender people start dating someone without telling them what they really are

they dont.... its very rare that they do not fess up in normal situations.
How do you know?

Because I like to believe that the majority of them are decent people, who would know that their potential partner would want to be aware of something so major.

To the bolded...

Shades of grey...
Are you kidding me???

Nope. Things have changed. Years ago no one understand the issue, now we know more about it.
The brain and body do not always develop as the same gender. It has nothing to do with what the person 'wants' and everything to do with how they were made - before they were even born.

To the bolded...

Shades of grey...

99.9999% of the time.... you got a dick you are male. They all carry a Y chromosome. So unless they are also sporting a vagina and are a hermaphrodite.... its all a head game.

sadly, X and Y chromosomes...... are black and white, there is no grey about it.

To the bolded...

Shades of grey...

99.9999% of the time.... you got a dick you are male. They all carry a Y chromosome. So unless they are also sporting a vagina and are a hermaphrodite.... its all a head game.

sadly, X and Y chromosomes...... are black and white, there is no grey about it.

Sorry, but you are wrong. I could provide you with information, but you would dismiss it, like so many others.

Only when you experience the situation for yourself will you really understand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CoLbkkzYzw]When Do You Tell Someone You're Transgender? - YouTube[/ame]

Shades of grey...

Sorry, but you are wrong. I could provide you with information, but you would dismiss it, like so many others.

what makes you think dont know any up close and personal?

I know very well how they want to be viewed. I don't have an issue with that at all...

and it still does not chant their DNA.... they are what they are... and always will be. No matter what they have cut off or put on.... cosmetic surgery will not change their DNA.

is she wrong... no. There is a very great danger in men who go where their dicks point.... and if its pointing to a MAN they can get pretty damn pissed off....and yes that can lead to some serious violence.

She is not out to deceive anyone.... no i don't think so. She wants to wait to see how it goes, get to know them a bit. Just like any other person picking of a stranger at a club.

Shades of grey...

Lets hear it Noomi.

Humans deduce gender by facial recognition, not by looking at someone's crotch. If a woman has boobs and a vagina, she is a female. Nobody knows she might be transgender. We go by what we see, not by what people think. If you look like a woman, you're a woman. If you look like a man, you're a man. What do you expect us to do, read this kid's mind?

Last edited:

is she wrong... no. There is a very great danger in men who go where their dicks point.... and if its pointing to a MAN they can get pretty damn pissed off....and yes that can lead to some serious violence.

She is not out to deceive anyone.... no i don't think so. She wants to wait to see how it goes, get to know them a bit. Just like any other person picking of a stranger at a club.
Why waste a mans time at all who is looking for a woman?

Why waste a mans time at all who is looking for a woman?

did she pick him up.... come on to him. Or did HE approach her and try and pick her up?

Why should he waste HER time trying to pick her up? And.... how do you know he IS looking for a woman?

Shades of grey...

Sorry but you cant prove a man is a women and a women is a man..A women has a uterus, a women can bare children

Sorry but you cant prove a man is a women and a women is a man..A women has a uterus, a women can bare children

its the women who want to be MEN..... but also want to bear children. Sorry... that is not transgendered....

Same as if a man who wants to be a woman....and still wants to fuck with a dick. That is not a transgendered....

its the women who want to be MEN..... but also want to bear children. Sorry... that is not transgendered....

Same as if a man who wants to be a woman....and still wants to fuck with a dick. That is not a transgendered....

One wants to be a "tomboy" while the other has a strap-on fetish.

So I guess it's up to the transgender person when to be honest, while fucking with people lives.

So I guess it's up to the transgender person when to be honest, while fucking with people lives.

LMAO

no...its called getting to know each other. And do you really think men who are trying to pick up women in clubs.... are honest?

Forum List

Back