Transgender woman banned from Idaho store

A Gay uncle of mine told me that America will be shocked to see what crawls out of the closet when that door is fully opened...he is against Gay marriage for that reason. He says it will sicken Americans and they will turn away from excepting the "Gay Agenda"...watch out what you wish for.

A Gay uncle of mine told me that America will be shocked to see what crawls out of the closet when that door is fully opened...he is against Gay marriage for that reason. He says it will sicken Americans and they will turn away from excepting the "Gay Agenda"...watch out what you wish for.

What will really be sickening is when what crawls out of the closet doesn't faze Americans one bit. They will be so innured and accepting of depravity that it won't bother them at all.

Sure.

I love how liberals claim to be tolerant and not prejudiced nor believe in stereotypes, yet when presented with something that does match your stereotype of a particular group, you are in disbelief. If this were confirmed, you would have scorn for his uncle.

Just like how liberals are shocked and hate clarence thomas, because he doesn't think the way liberals think a black man is supposed to think and believe.

Sure.

I love how liberals claim to be tolerant and not prejudiced nor believe in stereotypes, yet when presented with something that does match your stereotype of a particular group, you are in disbelief. If this were confirmed, you would have scorn for his uncle.

Just like how liberals are shocked and hate clarence thomas, because he doesn't think the way liberals think a black man is supposed to think and believe.

If they aknowledge the negatives in the gay community (for example domestic violence) they are taught to keep it to themselves or risk the promotion of the agenda.

Women generally have a problem with men using the women's restroom.

I have never heard of this. Men using the women's restroom? Never heard of it. I've seen where, when there is a big crowd, like a concert or sports event, and a long line for the ladies' room while the men's room is empty, women will use the men’s'. Never heard of the reverse.

As far as the transgender issue: probably should go to the Supreme Court and let them decide. This is a King Solomon issue.

Women don't want men using their restrooms

Men don't want women using their restrooms

Transgenders want to use whatever restroom they feel the most confortable in at the given moment

Should straight men be allowed to only use straight Men's restrooms and straight women only be able to use straight women's restrooms? If not, then why not allow straight men in the restrooms with straight women?

Only seems fair. Then everyone will feel comfortable and uncomfortable.

This get confusing.

grocery store restrooms for women have doors on the stalls. Obviously this individual kept that door open for the women to even be aware. My opinion? This is simply a stunt.

To me, the ladies room is where you should go if you are born a female and if you were born a male, the men's room is where you are to go to.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Women generally have a problem with men using the women's restroom.

But will quickly use the men's room to moment it seems necessary.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never walked into the men's room. I suppose I was never that desperate. Or too uptight. I really don't want to go in the men's room.

I've seen a transgendered wo/man (not sure what to call her/him) and really struggled not to break out laughing. I felt pretty bad about finding it so funny. No one called him out on it. But I wasn't the only one trying not to laugh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzrE8lGJds]Crocodile Dundee Crotch Grab - YouTube[/ame]

To me, the ladies room is where you should go if you are born a female and if you were born a male, the men's room is where you are to go to.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Just seems fair to me, if it's not about gender anymore, but simply about sexuality, then why should straight men be prohibited from the womens restroom, when gay men are not prohibited from straight mens restrooms?

Then we can start talking about shower rooms.

If we are making gender irrevelent, lets go all the way with it......:evil:

In my opinion Nature has played a cruel trick on homosexuals, the transgender category being the most extreme and often pathetic example of that.

I personally know one male who was surgically transformed. This individual is relatively fortunate because he was exceptionally feminine as a male and when made up presented an acceptably feminine appearance. But I've seen a few trannies on television (The Jerry Springer Show) who inspire pity because of their inescapably masculine features and bearing. They present what is best described as a comically bizarre appearance.

While all of the transgender examples I've seen have been males, presumably transformed by removing the penis and installing breasts, I'm not aware of any surgical means of transforming females into males. (Are there any such procedures?)

I believe medical science, having just begun to understand the cause of homosexuality, which is hormonal, will in time learn to chemically adjust the imbalance that condemns some otherwise normal people to lives of undeserved suffering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back