Translating the doublespeak from liberals

big businesses are making record profits under Progressive rule; but arent hiring

true story

welfare and food stamps are at record levels under obama; is that libs fostering a sense of personal responsibility?

at least the militay protects us; what did we get for obama's expansion of the federal government? record welfare and food stamps?

if people arent gaming the system; how come welfare and food stamps need to be at record levels at a time when obama and the Left claim to much job growth? somebody is mooching

idiots and hypocrites

Thanks for proving that trickle down economics doesn't work.

when you're perched over there sitting next to Mao, Stalin, Lenin and Marx; everything else seems to be on the "far right"

idiots and hypocrites

When you idolize Timothy McVeigh and David Duke, everyone else will seem far left.

Since I never said "I think" once in my post, I guess we can agree it's all truth.

Thanks turnip!

More proof that the far left programming is strong with this one.

More proof that the conservative nuts will deny everything about their true beliefs.

you mean like the Left and their inept Messiah constantly delaying their healthcare they insisted more than 30 million desperate Americans were waiting, even dying for? all to get them past the next elections?
that kind of denying core beliefs?

big businesses are making record profits under Progressive rule; but arent hiring

true story

welfare and food stamps are at record levels under obama; is that libs fostering a sense of personal responsibility?

at least the militay protects us; what did we get for obama's expansion of the federal government? record welfare and food stamps?

if people arent gaming the system; how come welfare and food stamps need to be at record levels at a time when obama and the Left claim to much job growth? somebody is mooching

idiots and hypocrites

we're in the 8th year of Progressive Majority Rule

when does your watch start leftard?

Whenever you hear the word "freedom" from conservatives, that means freedom for big business to do as they please, not for the average person.

Whenever you hear the term "personal responsibility", that means everyone else should be responsible, not them.

Whenever you hear the term "small government" that doesn't include the military or anything they directly benefit from.

Whenever you hear the term "mooching poor" that refers to all the other poor people, not themselves. They are poor too, but not a part of the "moochers".

Bullshit argument. Not rooted in fact at all.
Your post is your perception. Your comfort zone.
BTW, WE ALL benefit from spending on the military.
The fact that we have a strong armed forces allows you the ability to have your opinions and perceptions heard.

David duke was rejected by Republicans; not like former KKk member Byrd; who lived out his days as a Dem

idiots and hypocrites

the Left doesnt mind gutting the military. after all they are extolling the "freedom" of unemployment these days. and of course obama, reid and pelosi are on record believing "unemployment and food stamps save or create jobs"

so if enough of us are unemployed the whole situation will work itself out

idiots and hypocrites

More proof that the far left programming is strong with this one.

More proof that the conservative nuts will deny everything about their true beliefs.

you mean like the Left and their inept Messiah constantly delaying their healthcare they insisted more than 30 million desperate Americans were waiting, even dying for? all to get them past the next elections?

Actually, it's nothing like that at all. But good try!

Actually, it's nothing like that at all. But good try!

actually it's exactly like that; but great self-deception dolt

true story

idiots and hypocrites

Solid rebuttal.

No really.

"If I just pray hard enough, I might get a scrap off of the leftovers of my corporate overlords table."

What a good little lap dog you are.

Really? That must be why you live in a Liberal country, with Liberty and Rights,, and Freedoms, and any time something says Public not Private, that's because we had a hand in it. It's Liberal country, founded by Liberals, containing lots of not very bright reactionaries and libertarians likes yourself who think that Liberalism is bad thing instead of realizing that without it they would still be singing God Save The Queen now.

BTW, you're welcome.

BTW, you left wing loonies are not liberal, except in name. You have adopted that as just another method of disguising your true agenda. You, and your ilk, are not responsible for creating or maintaining a liberal country. If fact, you have done just about everything in your power to destroy this liberal country. Most of you are nothing more than the useful idiots that your fascist leaders breed to spout their propaganda and vote the party line.

You live with the hope that when the big guys fall, you will be able to grab some of the loot. You live in a fantasy world.
The fantasy is the one created by Rush, and Fox, and Sarah, that you live in. I live in the real world were decisions must be made and actions taken.
HA....You people wouldn't decisiveness if it bit you on the ass.

And that does not mean "I have a pen and I have a telephone" either.
That is not decisive. That is petulance.....As in "If Congress does not bow to my whims, I will use my self proclaimed powers to force my agenda on the people because I know what's best."
You people had a monopoly on media for eternity. That is until the fairness doctrine was outlawed and freedom hit the airwaves. You cannot stand that there now exists a medium for varying points of view.

Solid rebuttal.

No really.

"If I just pray hard enough, I might get a scrap off of the leftovers of my corporate overlords table."

What a good little lap dog you are.

poor crybaby. i'm seroius; when does your watch start? when does obama's start? still to early to accept responsibility?

corporations hire your mommy and daddy leftard; and pay for dems to pander to and enslave minorities in welfare dependence

and they are making record profits under obama

so whose overlords are they left-wing nutjob?

Whenever you hear the word "freedom" from conservatives, that means freedom for big business to do as they please, not for the average person.

Whenever you hear the term "personal responsibility", that means everyone else should be responsible, not them.

Whenever you hear the term "small government" that doesn't include the military or anything they directly benefit from.

Whenever you hear the term "mooching poor" that refers to all the other poor people, not themselves. They are poor too, but not a part of the "moochers".

Whenever you hear the term "I think" from RDD-1210 you know he's lying.
Whenever I see "I think" from libs like RDD, my response is "no, you don't."

My favorite part is where you have somehow figured out the master plan that Obamacare will mean your home is taken away from you. Genius!

That's actually a great example of what the OP is talking about.

Has anyone on this site said Obama wants to take their homes away? ANyone at all? Even the most rabid vapid uninformed rigth wing poster here?
No, I didnt think so. But you did prove the OP. Libs accuse the Right of things they never said. This is classic straw man stuff.

I guess you didn't actually read the long winded rant in the OP. I don't blame you. Here's the funny part I was referring to

A few years back, Great Britain liberals talked about the crisis of housing shortages and their biggest complaint was 'under-occupied' homes. That is where an elderly couple still live in the family home and, according to liberals, have more room than they need. The idea is to force people to move to smaller homes, making the larger ones available to bigger families. And the people would have no choice in the matter. Never mind that the elderly people intended to leave their homes to their children, who may have larger families.

Liberals here balked when the question was bought up about whether they would do that here. No denials and they gave the usual response that no one was going to take your home. Now we see language in the Obamacare law that allows them to do just that.

Crazy, right!??

I got a laugh out of it too.

Are you going to claim that the language in the law is yet another unintended consequence? Obama knows nothing about his signature legislation that he pushed for months? Really. Okay, then, defend it all you want.

Fact is that people are being forced onto Medicaid. They will lose their homes to the states. Was that or was that not on purpose? Someone carefully wrote every bit of that massive law and people will suffer as a result. So, either we had total idiots writing the law who had no idea what the ramifications would be or they knew exactly what they were doing.

Either way, it needs to be repealed because of disastrous shit like that in it. The choice seems simple, either support it or join people in wanting it repealed. Instead you defend it while ignoring the harm that will come to millions and say it's crazy when some of us point that out. Now that is crazy! Sadly, most of us can't laugh at it the way you do.

fresh from the failed "MAKE THEM PAY!!!" Occupy movement left-wing losers are still ranting bout corporations in the 8th year of Progressive Majority rule; while out of the other side of their mouths bragging about the record profits on Wall Street under obamam

what kind of mind-fuck do you idiots use on yourselves?

The fantasy is the one created by Rush, and Fox, and Sarah, that you live in. I live in the real world were decisions must be made and actions taken.

Oh my the far left propaganda machine is now working over time. Do they get paid more by posting certain keywords and names?
Just keep lying to yourself. That's why you are losing elections you should have won.

Should have....Is that right?
so explain how in 2010 democrats LOST over 600 seats in combined state and federal elections.
And explain why so many vulnerable democrats in the Senate and House have retired or elected not to run for another term.

Forum List

Back