Trayvon and Rodney the Sequel

One very sad aspect of this Crisis is that the focus is now on Police vs. Aggrieved Minorities instead of the Federally Enabled Militarization of police forces across the nation.

The incidents of deadly force being used against private citizens is horrifyingly high - but now it's going to just be about race.

In this case it may be applicable. You cant make one case about what you want it to be.

In this case it may be applicable. You cant make one case about what you want it to be.

I'm not making it into what I want it to be, you pathetic racebaiting moron.

But go ahead and continue to make this a race issue when the real one is militarized police vs. citizens. You're what is known as a "useful idiot" for the statists.

I'm not making it into what I want it to be, you pathetic racebaiting moron.

But go ahead and continue to make this a race issue when the real one is militarized police vs. citizens. You're what is known as a "useful idiot" for the statists.

Yeah you are trying to make it into militarized police vs citizens. He shot the kid in cold blood and would not have done the same to a white kid. I dont have to make it about a race issue. It already is. When you have cops killing Black men all the time for putting their hands up and rarely killing a white one when there is absolutely no other choice you have a race issue. Your lack of perception regarding that concept is woefully ignorant and pathetic.

Whatever gives you comfort, bub.

If you were capable of cognitive thought, I'd suggest you read up on the death by cop stats for the U.S. vs. other developed countries, and consider the number of bullets involved per incident.

Yeah you are trying to make it into militarized police vs citizens. He shot the kid in cold blood and would not have done the same to a white kid. I dont have to make it about a race issue. It already is. When you have cops killing Black men all the time for putting their hands up and rarely killing a white one when there is absolutely no other choice you have a race issue. Your lack of perception regarding that concept is woefully ignorant and pathetic.

I disagree, if he did execute Brown, then he would have done it to ANYONE if they thought they could get away with it; psychotics don't see color when they act out their fantasy world. Color was merely an excuse they used to be able to get away with.

Al Sharpton—who has a cable “news” show and hobnobs with the president despite enabling so many hoaxes and egging on so much previous destruction and being so illiterate and mush-mouthed that it’s a miracle he has yet to be laughed off the planet—rushed to St. Louis to belch out gas from deep within his rancid and corrupt bowels. Benjamin L. Crump, who unsuccessfully represented Trayvon Martin’s family in the Zimmerman trial, is now the Brown family’s lawyer. And so much of the media—mainly rich and sheltered intelligent white people who should know better but keep letting their ideology blind them and their emotions get the best of them—is already spinning limp excuses about the criminalization of blackness and the cycle of poverty and the fact that after all we’ve been through, we still have much more work to do until white America finally gets over its toxic racism....

The Week That Perished - Taki's Magazine

Forum List

Back