Trending ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
down ..

Trump's approval fell to 39 percent Monday, according to Rasmussen Reports — the first time his approval has dipped below 40 percent in the conservative poll. The poll showed him with a disapproval rating of 61 percent.

ball caps, kissing black babies, and bullshit after the hurricane didn't get Don Cheeto anywhere did it.

“Trump's approval fell to 39 percent Monday, according to Rasmussen Reports — the first time his approval has dipped below 40 percent in the conservative poll. The poll showed him with a disapproval rating of 61 percent.”

One of the many consequences of minority government.

Actually, TODAY, Rasmussen has him at 43%---just to get the fake news out of the way.

Obama was at 42 to 46 for most of his presidency, and he had the New York Media giving him fellatio for eight straight years, whereas the same propaganda outlets pour disdain and disparagement on Trump everyday---because he has the balls to call them the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party....which they so obviously are.

Run Trump against that despicable liar and incompetent coat-tail rider Hillary Clinton again now....and you would get the same result.

Might well have to deal with him for eight years....considering the clowns who are lining up to run for the Democrats.

For you Butt-Hurt Bolsheviks, I recommend:

a) continued whining on the Internet, as we real Americans are enjoying it immensely; and

b) buy Vaseline by the case.

He's still in the White House.

Will preparation H help you?

you would never know it the way you drones chirp about Clinton and Obama 24/7/365
Idiot.

I was a Democrat when both were President.

wtf does that have to do with drones chirping about obama and clinton every time you mention Trump?
Have you ever done anything else on this board but trash Trump?
Worthless marxist piece of shit.

I hope he turns it around and he and the country kick ass.

Even if I did vote against him, even if I don't care for him.

This constant party over country bullshit has to end.

It would be nice I agree. I just do not think he has the wherewithal to do the job. Hope I am wrong for the good of our nation.

Actually, TODAY, Rasmussen has him at 43%---just to get the fake news out of the way.

Obama was at 42 to 46 for most of his presidency, and he had the New York Media giving him fellatio for eight straight years, whereas the same propaganda outlets pour disdain and disparagement on Trump everyday---because he has the balls to call them the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party....which they so obviously are.

Run Trump against that despicable liar and incompetent coat-tail rider Hillary Clinton again now....and you would get the same result.

Might well have to deal with him for eight years....considering the clowns who are lining up to run for the Democrats.

For you Butt-Hurt Bolsheviks, I recommend:

a) continued whining on the Internet, as we real Americans are enjoying it immensely; and

b) buy Vaseline by the case.
Really? THAT low!?!?!

I'm surpised that R. Ass Mussen didn't have trump at 65% approval.

He's still in the White House.

Will preparation H help you?

you would never know it the way you drones chirp about Clinton and Obama 24/7/365
Idiot.

I was a Democrat when both were President.

wtf does that have to do with drones chirping about obama and clinton every time you mention Trump?
Have you ever done anything else on this board but trash Trump?
Worthless marxist piece of shit.

have you ever done anything other than bash and trash Obama ?

STFU

I hope he turns it around and he and the country kick ass. Even if I did vote against him, even if I don't care for him. This constant party over country bullshit has to end..
It would be nice I agree. I just do not think he has the wherewithal to do the job. Hope I am wrong for the good of our nation.
Hey, I'd settle for dumb luck!

:laugh:

Let's see, the Trump reporting by the MSM has been around 85% negative, and polls show him with a 39% approval rating. One word for this--DUH!

So what does that tell us? It tells us brainwashing works unfortunately. The MSM controls the minds of people instead of people controlling their own. And unfortunately, the MSM is a Democrat party extension with lots of power.

Let's see, the Trump reporting by the MSM has been around 85% negative, and polls show him with a 39% approval rating. One word for this--DUH!

So what does that tell us? It tells us brainwashing works unfortunately. The MSM controls the minds of people instead of people controlling their own. And unfortunately, the MSM is a Democrat party extension with lots of power.

yeah, tell Rasmussen they're Democrats.

yeah, tell Rasmussen they're Democrats.

What???? Comprehension problems I see. What did I say about Rasmussen being Democrats?

Forum List

Back