Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.

That's a shame, I didn't realize Gowdy is now a snowflake, cuck commie. Or whatever the kids say these days.

EDIT: Judging fro the 'Agrees' I'm guessing that some right wing nuts haven't picked up on the dry humor.

Last edited:
Trey Gowdy, come on down.

You're the next contestant on "the Deep State"!

He's sounding more like homo Trump hater gutless Graham McCain butt buddy more and more the closer he gets to leaving.

What a pinhead.

Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.
Did he mention they had a spy in the clinton camp as well? Just to balance things out.

Trump is being shown as the traitor and liar that he is.

How the fuck can anyone with the slightly love of his/her country continue to support Trump?

He's sounding more like homo Trump hater gutless Graham McCain butt buddy more and more the closer he gets to leaving.

What a pinhead.

OMG, are you an adult? He's a 'homo' now because you disagree with him on one point? The worst thing for the Republican party (or Democratic for that matter) is the cult of personality. Take your...let's call them emotions about Trump and throw them away, stop thinking about him like he's perfect, nobody is.

They didn't tell Trump about the spy...that makes it inappropriate...Trey always misses the big picture...reminds me of McCain a bit....

They didn't tell Trump about the spy...that makes it inappropriate.

Another eternal cult member, moron chimes in.......Here, answer this:

Did the FBI warn BOTH campaigns that Russians were trying to infiltrate ???.....................yes or No?

Did not at least FOUR of Trump's stooges kept their communications open with Russians??...............yes or No?

Did not Donny baby, Manafort and Kushner agree to meet with Russians AFTER they were warned to report any such attempts? Yes or No?

Should Comey have told voters that the Trump campaign was under investigation BEFORE the election???.........yes or No?

Did the FBI warn BOTH campaigns that Russians were trying to infiltrate ???.....................yes or No?

Did not at least FOUR of Trump's stooges kept their communications open with Russians??...............yes or No?

Did not Donny baby, Manafort and Kushner agree to meet with Russians AFTER they were warned to report any such attempts? Yes or No?

Should Comey have told voters that the Trump campaign was under investigation BEFORE the election???.........yes or No?

Hmm, I look forward to the well thought out answers to your questions.

Gowdy coming down on the opposite side of most republicans?

Weird happenings at the hill lately.

Remember when Trey Gowdy was universally loathed by the left ? Now he will take over Mccain's spot as their favorite Republican.

The Obama administration knew about the Russians so you can bet the Clinton campaign did.
Top Democrat says Obama shares responsibility for Russia's meddling

Forum List

Back