Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

Because telling the idiot Trump that an informant was gathering information on his crooked and corrupt staff,is TANTAMOUNT to warning the Russians that we were onto them.
If that was true then that means they didn't trust that Trump was independent of the Russian interference which means they had reason to spy on Trump himself...but where is that evidence? Don't be stupid by half...they were spying on Trump and everyone knows it.....If they didn't tell Trump the spy was there they were spying on Trump.....period....
no, it means they had no reason to tell him, nor trust him yet....he was simply a candidate, of whom, none knew his ability to keep his trap shut.

loose lips, sink ships

I'm the one splitting hairs? I'm the one saying its one hair...if the informant was inside of Obama's campaign you would be on fire with anger....Trump said they infiltrated his campaign....do you disagree with that? How can anyone disagree with that sentence???
Of course, but again, it has to do with intent. The intent to spy for nefarious political gain is what Trump is accusing them of. Was there any of that going on? Maybe, but good luck proving it especially since they easily could've used it to damage his campaign akin to the Hillary email stuff but didn't.
you can't seriously be saying this is right as an American citizen. just can't. I refuse to believe you think spying on a political campaign is ok. can't.

Because telling the idiot Trump that an informant was gathering information on his crooked and corrupt staff,is TANTAMOUNT to warning the Russians that we were onto them.
If that was true then that means they didn't trust that Trump was independent of the Russian interference which means they had reason to spy on Trump himself...but where is that evidence? Don't be stupid by half...they were spying on Trump and everyone knows it.....If they didn't tell Trump the spy was there they were spying on Trump.....period....
no, it means they had no reason to tell him, nor trust him yet....he was simply a candidate, of whom, none knew his ability to keep his trap shut.

loose lips, sink ships
but that isn't our country. sorry friend. that's germany.

Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.
That statement is ment to give him credibility to further his own career imo.

I'm the one splitting hairs? I'm the one saying its one hair...if the informant was inside of Obama's campaign you would be on fire with anger....Trump said they infiltrated his campaign....do you disagree with that? How can anyone disagree with that sentence???
Of course, but again, it has to do with intent. The intent to spy for nefarious political gain is what Trump is accusing them of. Was there any of that going on? Maybe, but good luck proving it especially since they easily could've used it to damage his campaign akin to the Hillary email stuff but didn't.
If the FBI's attempt was to protect the Trump campaign and the integrity of the election as Clapper has said...they would have informed Trump and Clinton would have had an informant in her campaign as well...same for Bernie's campaign... they must think we are all stupid...

Trump is being shown as the traitor and liar that he is.

How the fuck can anyone with the slightly love of his/her country continue to support Trump?
how the fuck can anyone who believes in what this country stands for demonize people who don't think like they do?
ask your 'god'...

LOCK HER UP ring a bell?

Calling anyone who doesn't kiss his ass and support his lies, ''the enemy of the people''....

please, spare us your faux outrage iceberg....

Trey Gowdy is a smart man and unquestionably a Republican in my opinion.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.
That statement is ment to give him credibility to further his own career imo.
why would he need it to give him credibility? Because supporting the president's lie-gate, would not....right?

Trump is being shown as the traitor and liar that he is.

How the fuck can anyone with the slightly love of his/her country continue to support Trump?
how the fuck can anyone who believes in what this country stands for demonize people who don't think like they do?
ask your 'god'...

LOCK HER UP ring a bell?

Calling anyone who doesn't kiss his ass and support his lies, ''the enemy of the people''....

please, spare us your faux outrage iceberg....
see - i don't hate trump so you think he's my god and shit.

how can i have a rational discussion when you're hellbent on being a dumbass and not allowing any thinking other than your own to be "valid"?

spare me your faux intellectualism.

when did i last scream LOCK HER UP!!!??? your desire to stereotype makes you look the fool more often than not.

Of course, but again, it has to do with intent. The intent to spy for nefarious political gain is what Trump is accusing them of.
All the FBI and the DOJ has to do is release the evidence they presented to a judge to get the warrant for surveillance...but they still refuse to release it to congress...until then we and Trump have the right to think the worst....anyone would...there was no good truthful reason for an informant....
Obama wanted to listen in on the Trump campaign!

Period!

If the FBI's attempt was to protect the Trump campaign and the integrity of the election as Clapper has said...they would have informed Trump and Clinton would have had an informant in her campaign as well...same for Bernie's campaign... they must think we are all stupid...
of course they think we're all stupid. how is any of this shit classified? someone please tell me.

If your house is on fire, do you think the fire trucks should make sure to spray some water on your neighbor's house that's not on fire as well, just to be fair?

If your house is on fire, do you think the fire trucks should make sure to spray some water on your neighbor's house that's not on fire as well, just to be fair?
dude, they do do that. hahahahaahahhaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Spies inform and informants spy....
not really...
--------------
spies, spy

and informants, inform!
what do spies do then? what is spying? they just keep all they learn to themselves? or,.... do they inform someone of what they found? seems auseless effort if a spy merely retains what they learn don't you think? kind of ends up being a useless practice. Dude, I don't know how much more stupid you can get, that is fking obvious as fking hell.
trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE.

1. there was no spy undercover or 'put in to', that was operating as a mole, in the Trump campaign

There was an outside human source, a professor, asking questions of the 3 trump campaign workers who were in constant contact with Russian government agents.

2. There was no spying for POLITICAL PURPOSE.

Not to be fair but to make sure the fire doesn't spread....don't be so gullible...the FBI is lying...Clapper is lying...

Spies inform and informants spy....
not really...
--------------
spies, spy

and informants, inform!
what do spies do then? what is spying? they just keep all they learn to themselves? or,.... do they inform someone of what they found? seems auseless effort if a spy merely retains what they learn don't you think? kind of ends up being a useless practice. Dude, I don't know how much more stupid you can get, that is fking obvious as fking hell.
trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE.

1. there was no spy undercover or 'put in to', that was operating as a mole, in the Trump campaign

There was an outside human source, a professor, asking questions of the 3 trump campaign workers who were in constant contact with Russian government agents.

2. There was no spying for POLITICAL PURPOSE.
what was the purpose? I mean clapper stated there was an informant. Gowdy has stated there was an informant. what do informants do? they spy. it's what makes them informants. hahaahahaha the fact that you don't know that is really sad.

BTW, what did they think the russians were doing? giving lessons on how to fix voting machines?
Give a better speech? save gas? what?

trump claimed there was a SPY put IN TO the Trump campaign, FOR POLITICAL PURPOSE
He said they infiltrated his campaign maybe for political purposes "we don't know but it looks bad" Trump said....

stop lying and changing Trump's words...it immediately discredits your post....

You go where the evidence takes you. You had Manafort who's had known shady dealings with Russian agents before, then you've got Pappadaplous and Page who were worth looking into. In a matter as serious as possible collusion with a campaign to influence an election: that's some serious shit. To have someone on the inside to blow the whistle is a good idea so long as you're not partaking in any infidelity along the way. That's the argument that's being made here in favor of the informant(s) being there in the first place and i don't see much evidence (yet anyway) as to any undue gains Hillary picked up as a result.

And you've got this Russian collusion investigation going on for a year now. Which, if the story that we're being sold above is true, it completely undermines the need for even having the collusion investigation after the fact, and that's what should be targeted as being improper and politically motivated considering an informant inside the campaign didn't see any real evidence of collusion.

dude, they do do that. hahahahaahahhaa :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'll rephrase.

If your house is on fire, do you think the fire trucks should make sure to spray some water on a neighbor a mile down the road's house, just to be fair?

Not to be fair but to make sure the fire doesn't spread....don't be so gullible...the FBI is lying...Clapper is lying...

You're choosing to interpret my analogy incorrectly.

Is Trey Gowdy lying?

Forum List

Back