Trey Gowdy's next job

I didn't address it because it is just silly nonsense.

Facts are "silly nonsense?"

I get it, you have party goals; reality interferes with them.

You expect to be treated as if you were rational or intelligent? You are a hack who ignorantly avoids facts that don't fit with your partisan agenda.

Perhaps if you had an IQ above 85 if would be otherwise.

I didn't address it because it is just silly nonsense.

Facts are "silly nonsense?"

I get it, you have party goals; reality interferes with them.

You expect to be treated as if you were rational or intelligent? You are a hack who ignorantly avoids facts that don't fit with your partisan agenda.

Perhaps if you had an IQ above 85 if would be otherwise.

Where is your source?

Howdy Gowdy will be confirmed for SCOTUS around the same time pigs fly.

SentimentalDecentKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

Is this really all you guys have to work with? Kind of depressing for you. Makes me grateful to have an IQ above 85.

Dare to dream Comrade, dare to dream.

Now about the FSB and the rest of the Clinton team using Steele to collude with the Kremlin....

Shall we talk about "sucking Putin's cock" again, Comrade?

It is a meritless accusation. So, no.

:rofl:

No shit fer brains, it's fact.

Try to learn something, you ignorant troll.

Fusion GPS, Russian dossier firm, paid journalists for work
UNSEALED: Fusion GPS Bank Records Show Russia-Related Payments
https://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

bg030718dAPC20180307124505.jpg

Is this really all you guys have to work with? Kind of depressing for you. Makes me grateful to have an IQ above 85.

Now about the FSB and the rest of the Clinton team using Steele to collude with the Kremlin....

https://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

Two of your sources don't make the same claims that you've been making, and I didn't read the third because it's right-wing trash.

Two of your sources don't make the same claims that you've been making, and I didn't read the third because it's right-wing trash.

Dude, you really are an ignorant troll, dedicated to avoiding fact and knowledge.

You are a typical Stalinist democrat, a shit flinging feral baboon, utterly uninterested in facts.

You are a dull witted hack, simply stated.

{
Hillary and the Orbis Dossier

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

Neither the New York Times, Washington Post, nor CNN has covered this explosive story. Two op-eds have appeared in the Wall Street Journal (Holman Jenkins and David Satter). The possible Russian-intelligence origins of the Steele dossier have been raised only in conservative publications, such as in The Federalist and National Review.

The Fusion story has been known since Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent a heavily-footnoted letter to the Justice Department on March 31, 2017 demanding for his Judiciary Committee all relevant documents on Fusion GPS, the company that managed the Steele dossier against then-candidate Donald Trump. Grassley writes to justify his demand for documents that: “The issue is of particular concern to the Committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians.” (Emphasis added.)}

Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate?

Learning to read would be your first task, troll.

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....
Yea good thing ginsberg stays out of politics.
Can't deny she has become quite vocal/political since Trump came on the scene, and in her old age.

Trey Gowdy is not qualified, he has no experience in the Judicial realm under his belt, plus he just came out of a really, really, really divisive Political position.....

The supreme justice positions are the highest of the highest judicial positions in the USA, and harder than ever these days.....I just don't think Trey is ready to be rewarded with that honor, at least not yet..... he needs some time to ''air out'' and get some experience under his belt.... imo.

I have no problem with him or any Justice holding a different political position than me, as long as they stick to the constitution and leave their political coat sleeves out of the court.

Dude, you really are an ignorant troll, dedicated to avoiding fact and knowledge.

You are a typical Stalinist democrat, a shit flinging feral baboon, utterly uninterested in facts.

You are a dull witted hack, simply stated.

{
Hillary and the Orbis Dossier

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

Neither the New York Times, Washington Post, nor CNN has covered this explosive story. Two op-eds have appeared in the Wall Street Journal (Holman Jenkins and David Satter). The possible Russian-intelligence origins of the Steele dossier have been raised only in conservative publications, such as in The Federalist and National Review.

The Fusion story has been known since Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent a heavily-footnoted letter to the Justice Department on March 31, 2017 demanding for his Judiciary Committee all relevant documents on Fusion GPS, the company that managed the Steele dossier against then-candidate Donald Trump. Grassley writes to justify his demand for documents that: “The issue is of particular concern to the Committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians.” (Emphasis added.)}

Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate?

Learning to read would be your first task, troll.

Yeah I'll believe it when I hear it from a credible source, and it's not just an op ed.

That is the point of this board...to post...contend and judge both the opinions of the posters and their content. As a matter of fact Jew Yoda would completely support my right to free speech.

Ginsburg?

Don't kid yourself. That Marxist kunt actively seeks to put an end to the 1st Amendment. Ending civil rights is the primary goal of the Marxist democrats.

I must agree with Lysistrata that your Antisemitic positions render the points you are attempting to make ineffective.

Ginsburg is gutter filth, a Marxist who has worked diligently to destroy the United States Constitution and leave the once free republic in ashes. There is nothing good I will ever say about the kunt. She stands beside Adolf Hitler as one of the most evil people in history.

Her having Jewish heritage (as you noted she is a radical Atheist) has nothing to do with it. That she is a Marxist has everything to do with it, she clings to the dream of Lenin.
Yes she is...a lefty Marxist gutter tramp. Our country has been infiltrated by these Marxist vermin.

We were infested long ago. What has changed is they no longer try to hide it.

The democrats are an openly Stalinist party.

Say DrHate, who confirms SCOTUS nominees in the USA?

Which party will increase to 56 Senate seats come November?

Dayum sploogy, how will you of the treason party stop such a confirmation?

Do you REALLY believe you're going to increase to 56? Might damn well lose it like you will the House. :D

Not likely Goober, nor is the "nuclear option" on the next SCOTUS nominee likely to prevail.

Additionally, Gowdy is a hyper-partisan animal of the House - Most Republican Senators are more moderate than that jackhammer.

e096265cba0cb559c551f2530640605c.jpg

Say DrHate, who confirms SCOTUS nominees in the USA?

Which party will increase to 56 Senate seats come November?

Dayum sploogy, how will you of the treason party stop such a confirmation?

Do you REALLY believe you're going to increase to 56? Might damn well lose it like you will the House. :D

Not likely Goober, nor is the "nuclear option" on the next SCOTUS nominee likely to prevail.

Additionally, Gowdy is a hyper-partisan animal of the House - Most Republican Senators are more moderate than that jackhammer.

e096265cba0cb559c551f2530640605c.jpg

Do some research Commie.

GOP Is Poised to Pick Off 8 US Senate Seats from Dems in 2018

Now the GOP will pick up 8, but lose 3. A net increase of 5, putting them at 56.

As things stand now, this is virtually assured.

Even if you Stalinists get the house, SCOTUS is the domain of the Senate.

He's too political to be a supreme court justice... sadly, he chose that route......

worse thing that ever happened to him was to become a Republican congress critter....it is probably too late for him to recover from that stint....
Yea good thing ginsberg stays out of politics.
Can't deny she has become quite vocal/political since Trump came on the scene, and in her old age.

Trey Gowdy is not qualified, he has no experience in the Judicial realm under his belt, plus he just came out of a really, really, really divisive Political position.....

The supreme justice positions are the highest of the highest judicial positions in the USA, and harder than ever these days.....I just don't think Trey is ready to be rewarded with that honor, at least not yet..... he needs some time to ''air out'' and get some experience under his belt.... imo.

I have no problem with him or any Justice holding a different political position than me, as long as they stick to the constitution and leave their political coat sleeves out of the court.
Fair enough. Maybe one day but now I think is too soon.

Yep. lotsa talk in DC about Gowdy and the Supreme Court.

:lol:

No, there's a lot of "talk" about that on rightwing websites.

In DC, not so much.

Ya think? I spend a lot of time in DC. How about you?
About 4 hours, circling the city on all the beltways circling the capital that were under construction, we kept getting lost on to one highway after another that all looped the Capital and Washington Monument..... I have pictures from every angle there possibly could be from all the different highways that surround the Capital, and a couple of them two or three times from the same highway we found our way back on to, in the maze! :eek: :D

Last edited:

In DC, not so much.

Abut 4 hours, circling the city on all the beltways circling the capital that were under construction, we kept getting lost on to one highway after another that all looped the Capital and Washington Monument..... I have pictures from every angle there possibly could be from all the different highways that surround the Capital, and a couple of them two or three times from the same highway we found our way back in to, in the maze! :eek: :D

It's all intentional, ya know. The surrounding counties aren't much better.

In DC, not so much.

I'm in DC every day.

I go to law school in DC, I intern on the Hill for a Senator on the Judiciary committee, and I occasionally do consulting work for a number of left wing K Street firms.

Forum List

Back