Trouble in Paradise

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The next step in enforcing the vaccines is violence. The others threats are not working. Communists have no problems with violence. People refusing the vaccines are NOT Communists.

The next step in enforcing the vaccines is violence. The others threats are not working. Communists have no problems with violence. People refusing the vaccines are NOT Communists.

Sorry, not buying the "sickout" nonsense. 96% of Southwest pilots and stewardesses were already vaccinated.
As for Natural News? :laugh2:

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right-wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

Sorry, not buying the "sickout" nonsense. 96% of Southwest pilots and stewardesses were already vaccinated.
As for Natural News? :laugh2:

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right-wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
The article is about Amtrak. You people have already been caught lying about the sick out.

I understand it. Read the manifesto and connect the dots.
The dot-connecting is only happening in your fevered, misguided imagination. You're making assumptions and projections that only a child would make.

You can't provide any examples of your claim. You just make it up out of pure paranoia. You're a solid Trumpster. He likes you this way.

The article is about Amtrak. You people have already been caught lying about the sick out.

This is the headline on Natural News:

Southwest Airlines “sickout” protest spreads to Amtrak, which is canceling trains due to employees refusing covid “vaccination”

I'm not finding a single other story about the Amtrak "sickout" or even about cancelled trains. Only Natural News, so I'm calling bullshit. If there are cancellations, the same will be true of Amtrak as was found with Southwest. It will be due to entirely different issues. Possibly safety concerns after the derailment.

The dot-connecting is only happening in your fevered, misguided imagination. You're making assumptions and projections that only a child would make.

You can't provide any examples of your claim. You just make it up out of pure paranoia. You're a solid Trumpster. He likes you this way.
The biggest example is the divisive rhetoric and hate coming from the media and politicians. The one way to destroy a country is to destroy its chance of unity. They also want to cancel our history, another example.

The arrest of political opponents is another example. The unequal justice we see is another.

The biggest example is the divisive rhetoric and hate coming from the media and politicians. The one way to destroy a country is to destroy its chance of unity. They also want to cancel our history, another example.

The arrest of political opponents is another example. The unequal justice we see is another.
So I was right; you don't know what communism is.

Holy crap. How is that even possible?

This is the headline on Natural News:

Southwest Airlines “sickout” protest spreads to Amtrak, which is canceling trains due to employees refusing covid “vaccination”

I'm not finding a single other story about the Amtrak "sickout" or even about cancelled trains. Only Natural News, so I'm calling bullshit. If there are cancellations, the same will be true of Amtrak as was found with Southwest. It will be due to entirely different issues. Possibly safety concerns after the derailment.
Really? When 3 out of 30 air traffic controllers are all that showed up because of the vaccine mandate. You are lying.

Forum List

Back