Truckers to Shut Down D.C. This Friday

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I say, "You GO, guys!" I'm with them all the way. Eeee-haa! Shut them down! At least these guys, who have to work for a living and not rest on their rightwing laurels, have the right idea.

Right-Wing Truckers Plan To Jam DC’s Major Commuter Highway, Arrest Members Of Congress

On October 11th, a group of right-wing truckers is planning to drive to DC to shut down the major commuter highway that circles the city. They’ll continue to block traffic, they say, until they see the arrest of elected officials who have “violated their oath of office.”

Organizers of the event, which is titled “Truckers Ride for the Constitution,” say they are fed up with a variety of headaches caused by the government: Fuel efficiency standards enforced by the Environmental Protection Agency, Obamacare, state and local laws over idling their trucks, and “insurance companies purportedly requiring technological updates,” according to US News and World Report.

Right-Wing Truckers Plan To Jam DC's Major Commuter Highway, Arrest Members Of Congress | ThinkProgress

I'd be right there with them if I could, I will probably just drive a tad slow in Houston in support.

Forum List

Back