Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

1643733009471.jpg

It was pretty much the dumbest idea ever. Lets say 10 truckers stop their trucks on a bridge in the far right land. Another 10 stop theirs on the far left lane and a 3rd group of 10 stop theirs in the middle lane. Presto. Blockade.

Until....

The middle truck in one of the columns didn't think this would be going on a week later and has to move his truck. Then what?

These guys make the 1/6 insurrectionists look like Rhodes Scholars.

Cons are famous for their lying and their hypocrisy. It is all they've got.

Where is the evidence they are dangerous or poisonous? You have nothing.
Stick with your filthy bible. I can see how God protected thOse 400000 who died from the virus. Ask them if they would prefer a vacinne.

You are letting your personal and religious crap interfere with good science, research and logic.
Barring a verified medical condition, there is not one person on earth that should not be vaccinated.
You are also ignorant enough to let your Republican politics interfere as if that is justification for anything.
You hate Biden because he us promoting it.

I can see straight through all you believers bullshit. You not proving anything but your stupidity.
Keep studying your bible son. I can see how far it has gotten you

Haven’t you heard? The injection neither stops you from getting coved or spreading it. It’s all the rage in the scientific community.

Ame®icano What are you talking about? I support the truckers dummy.

Fuck them. Domestic Terrorists. They were a fucking minority of the truckers in Canada. Even the Truckers Union of Canada posed that fucked up move to block the bridges. Maskholes, covidiots and vaxasses are the reason the variants. Fucking mask up and save your own fucking life or shut to fuck up and fucking DIE!!!!!!

Fuck them. Domestic Terrorists. They were a fucking minority of the truckers in Canada. Even the Truckers Union of Canada posed that fucked up move to block the bridges. Maskholes, covidiots and vaxasses are the reason the variants. Fucking mask up and save your own fucking life or shut to fuck up and fucking DIE!!!!!!
Bravest Truckers in the World right now!

There is an abundance of empirical evidence, of people suffering serious harm, and even death, as a direct result of this dangerous mRNA shit.

More disturbing is the considerable, obvious, but unsuccessful effort, to suppress this evidence.

I can see straight through all you believers bullshit. You not proving anything but your stupidity.

Someone who denies God is in no position to cast aspersions on anyone else's intellect or character.

Last edited:
Stick with your filthy bible. I can see how God protected thOse 400000 who died from the virus. Ask them if they would prefer a vacinne.

You are letting your personal and religious crap interfere with good science, research and logic.
Barring a verified medical condition, there is not one person on earth that should not be vaccinated.
You are also ignorant enough to let your Republican politics interfere as if that is justification for anything.
You hate Biden because he us promoting it.

Keep studying your bible son. I can see how far it has gotten you
This illustrates just how ignorant you are, because where God is death has no sting, so deny all you want, but in the end maybe science will somehow lie to you, and tell you that if you take this pill or vaccine you can live forever. Go for it.

If I die tomorrow, at least I will praise his name as the Almighty creator that holds the keys to life and death in his hands. I choose life eternal myself, and not what we have now in which is time stamped.

We had to get vaccinated to go to school & join the military longer than you have been alive.

Trucks are again transporting goods across Ambassador Bridge today. You ignorant terrorist lose again.
Ignoring reality is going to eventually bite you in your ace. Don't think that the spiritual and political battles are over, so stay tuned as the new chapters are opened.

…in the end maybe science will somehow lie to you, and tell you that if you take this pill or vaccine you can live forever.

Genuine science will not. The LIBtARd mockery of “science”, to which Godless fools such as Colon norris cling, the same science that affirms that Bruce Jenner is a woman, very well might, if that is what supports the LIbtARd agenda.

Ame®icano They are so full of shit I can't even talk to them about Politics they just go on ignore and I used to be one. I flipped and now I am just registered, Independent.

I can't stand the liberal democrat platform now. It's so gross.

Communist coming out of closet...

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told his caucus he plans on invoking the never-before-used Emergencies Act to give the federal government extra powers to handle the protests across the country, according to sources.

Those sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly, said the prime minister will inform the premiers of his decision this morning.

The Emergencies Act, which replaced the War Measures Act in the 1980s, defines a national emergency as a temporary "urgent and critical situation" that "seriously endangers the lives, health or safety of Canadians and is of such proportions or nature as to exceed the capacity or authority of a province to deal with it."

Suspension of civil rights incoming.

Forum List

Back