True history of the birther movement: Telegraph UK 2011

:cool:
if kaz is a racist then you guys are too. ignore is wonderful, i have a long list, some racist, some race baiters, we have both. it used to scare people off, not anymore.

In fairness, only Syriously called me a racist. That's why he's the only one that went to ignore
you're not a racist, they know that.
that's the coward's argument as far as i'm concerned, to call racist, not in asking questions about obama or anyone else. they know that too. one day we'll find out what obama's hiding.
syrius gets the other two going... maybe i'll ignore him too... heh.

Exactly, it's their go to strategy when they are losing an argument. I'm just tired of it. I thought when I started ignoring race whores I was going to have to ignore a lot more than I did though, it turns out in my experience it's certain liberals who keep doing it. You make them go away, the site becomes a lot less annoying. The ignore on this site is pretty good, they do just disappear
asking questions still rattles their cages, so maybe there's a clue.

Nope. Nor does your ignoring the answers. But the latter does inspire quite a few giggles.

You've never answered how they find blurbs about unknown people once. You just said Vanity Fair did when you don't know that Obama didn't just tell them ... like he did his publisher ...

Why didn't she say that? Why is it suddenly speculation is OK when you are doing it?

Occam's razor. One is plausible, the other birther nonsense.

Goderich getting the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama confused with the birth place of Barack Hussein Obama makes perfect sense. And matches the evidence.

Kaz's narrative might as well begin with 'once upon a time'. Is backed by nothing. Is pointlessly elaborate. Doesn't make the slightest sense. And is contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Occam's razor indeed.

Begging the question.

Occam's razro is not begging the question. Your argument is pointlessly complicated. A literary agency with no access to any newspaper or ability to research who agreed to represent a 1st time writer without knowing anything about him, only to lie for him decades later about an obscure pamphlet?

That's uselessly elaborate, poorly thought through, and factually baseless.

Your argument simply makes no sense. Nor can you back it with anything. Just your imagination.

Once again when asked how in 1991 they find all those references, you just assume that they do.

Why the same way that Vanity Fair did, of course. They not only cited the NY Times article, they quoted it.

Demonstrating definitively that these articles were accessible. You now need to prove that they weren't, that the literary agency that represented Obama couldn't have accessed them, and that they had never read any of the articles written about Obama before representing him.

You can't. You're done.

They didn't lie, they were vague. I keep saying that. How stupid are you?

No, they weren't. Goderich was extremely specific and direct:

Miriam Goderich said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

You simply ignore here and make up whatever fantasy you wish to believe.

Alas, your imagination isn't evidence. Her eye witness account is. As she knows what she's talking about. And you don't.

LOL.....yet you have yet to deny that race is the reason for your lie about Barack Obama.
if kaz is a racist then you guys are too. ignore is wonderful, i have a long list, some racist, some race baiters, we have both. it used to scare people off, not anymore.

In fairness, only Syriously called me a racist. That's why he's the only one that went to ignore
that's the coward's argument as far as i'm concerned, to call racist, not in asking questions about obama or anyone else. they know that too. one day we'll find out what obama's hiding.

Exactly, it's their go to strategy when they are losing an argument. I'm just tired of it. I thought when I started ignoring race whores I was going to have to ignore a lot more than I did though, it turns out in my experience it's certain liberals who keep doing it. You make them go away, the site becomes a lot less annoying. The ignore on this site is pretty good, they do just disappear

My strategy is simple: Miriam Goderich's account is evidence.

Yours isn't.

Thus, only one of us is basing our perception on evidence. And its not you. Yours is purely speculative, backed by nothing, contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Miriam's account was non-specific. She didn't say who "us" was, she didn't say who did say he was born in Kenya and she didn't say why she didn't do her job and fact check it. Only a partisan hack like you hearing what you want would accept that

Nope. Nor does your ignoring the answers. But the latter does inspire quite a few giggles.

You've never answered how they find blurbs about unknown people once.

The same way Vanity Fair did. They cited the NY Times article with quotes. You insist that couldn't be done. Your claim was debunked. It can and was done.

Now you need to prove that the literary agency couldn't look up those articles, was unaware any existed, didn't read anything written about Obama in any of these publications, and chose to represent Obama without knowing a thing about him.

You can't. You're done. As your argument breaks on the same question it has for months:

Q: Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

A: No one.

Yours isn't.

Thus, only one of us is basing our perception on evidence. And its not you. Yours is purely speculative, backed by nothing, contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Miriam's account was non-specific. S

Blithering nonsense. She was remarkably specific and direct:

Miriam Goderich said:
This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

All I have to do is quote her....and your entire argument falls apart.

As in any contest between Miriam Goderich and you on the content of that pamphlet.....Miriam wins. Remember....you're nobody. And she's the world's leading expert.

The same way Vanity Fair did. They cited the NY Times article with quotes. You insist that couldn't be done. Your claim was debunked. It can and was done.

Now you need to prove that the literary agency couldn't look up those articles, was unaware any existed, didn't read anything written about Obama in any of these publications, and chose to represent Obama without knowing a thing about him.

You can't. You're done. As your argument breaks on the same question it has for months:

Again, you don't know that Vanity Fair didn't just ask Obama.

And "the same way Vanity Fair did" isn't an answer. How did they do it? I researched then, it was tedious for broad information. No one indexed all the random people mentioned in blurbs across the country

Yours isn't.

Miriam Goderich said:

As in any contest between Miriam Goderich and you on the content of that pamphlet.....Miriam wins. Remember....you're nobody. And she's the world's leading expert.

Your argument hinges on "us" and you can't say who "us" is and how you know that, LOL, talk about your argument falling apart ...

LOL.....yet you have yet to deny that race is the reason for your lie about Barack Obama.

Yours isn't.

Her account is vague, and intentionally so. You'd get that if Obama were a Republican

No, they weren't. Goderich was extremely specific and direct

Then why can't you answer the first question? Who was "us?" And don't guess, identify how you know that

Laughing....says the guy that ignores Miriam Goderich and makes up his own fantasy.

That's evidence contradicting you. You claim Obama said he was born in Kenya.

Prove it.

Yours isn't.

Miriam Goderich said:

Your argument hinges on "us" and you can't say who "us" is and how you know that, LOL, talk about your argument falling apart ...

My argument hangs on a woman who worked their who tells us that the mistake was hers.

Miriam Goderich said:

All I have to do is quote her....and your little turd of an argument falls apart again. As you have nothing. While I have the world's leading expert contradicting you.

She's overwhelming evidence. You're....nobody. See how that works?

Then why can't you answer the first question? Who was "us?" And don't guess, identify how you know that

Laughing....says the guy that ignores Miriam Goderich and makes up his own fantasy.

Prove it.

I haven't rejected anything Miriam said, I said it's vague. You really are an idiot, it's not that complicated

That would provide them with knowledge of the articles existence. But not the quote.

You assume, based on nothing, that new paper articles couuldnt' be researched in 1991. Vanity Fair proves they could be.

Your baseless assumptions are debunked.

And "the same way Vanity Fair did" isn't an answer. How did they do it? I researched then, it was tedious for broad information. No one indexed all the random people mentioned in blurbs across the country

Obviously it is. As Vanity Fair's citation is a clear, undeniable demonstration that what you insist couldn't be done....was done. The article was accessed and cited.

What else have you got? So far your imagination hasn't amounted to much.

Prove it.

I haven't rejected anything Miriam said, I said it's vague. You really are an idiot, it's not that complicated

Then the issue is settled:

The mistake was Miriam Goderich's. Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

That was easy.

Oh, and I'm still giggling as I watch you run from these questions:

1) Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

2) Why would the literary agency agree to represent Obama without knowing anything about him?

3) Why wouldn't the literary agency read all they could get their hands on about Obama before they agreed to represent him?

Keep running. Its fun to watch you flee.

Yours isn't.

Her account is vague, and intentionally so. You'd get that if Obama were a Republican

Her account is very specific:
  • It was her mistake
  • Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya
Only nutjob conspiracy theorists would find anything vague about that.

Yours isn't.

Her account is very specific:
  • It was her mistake
  • Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya
Only nutjob conspiracy theorists would find anything vague about that.

Laughing.......its adorable how fastidiously Kaz has to avoid her *actual* quote. Rather than whatever half ass paraphrase Kaz makes up.

With Kaz's conspiracy backed by.....nothing. His imagination and innuendo.

Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya

Rather than trying to blame everyone else for your inability to provide any evidence to support your lie about Barack Obama, why not just admit that you lied- and have been lying for years now about this.

You said that before, he wasn't interviewed about his background later, he was interviewed about it up front. He lied about Kenya when they hired him, not when they wrote the bio. That works, I already told you that. So we have established he was the original birther, just as I said

You pulling your pet theory out of your ass doesn't establish anything other than you pull crap out of your ass and call it a fact.

Here is a fact:

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Here is a lie:

Kaz: So we have established he was the original birther, just as I said

Yup. Kaz is a liar. He can't back any of his claims with evidence. And he knows it. All while being contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And of course, his entire narrative is just bone stupid.

As why would the Literary Agency have agreed to represent Obama if they knew nothing about him? How would they even know he existed?

Its the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. And the birthers have produced some stunningly stupid arguments.

Yes, I think when you write a bio about someone you talk to them, you think you do it without talking to them.

I think if you're writing one of dozens of 90 word bio blurbs in a hurry, you just look at articles on the topic. Its far quicker and easier than scheduling an interview.

And since Miriam Goderich has already affirmed that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya......your entire narrative is your imagination. So....

Who claims Obama told them he was born in Kenya?

Why would the literary agency agree to represent Obama if they didn't know a thing about him?

And why would wouldn't the literary agency have read all they could on Obama before agreeing to represent him?

Keep running. If your claims had merit.....you wouldn't have to run.

Where anyone was born is one of the most basic facts in any bio. It's also one of the most difficult to find without ... asking the author.

One of my daughters moved from her birth State of Maryland when she was two. The other left her birth State of New York when she was 1 1/2 ... months ... old. And you were going to find that how?

Was she ever elected the first women editor of the Harvard Law Review?

When she has articles about her in major newspapers from coast to coast- I will be glad to check on where she was born then

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Forum List

Back