Trump a success in business? I don't think so

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
He fails repeatedly. He is the worst failure
12938276_10208642745167459_8758947602291316553_n.jpg
out there

Oh you are just embarrassing the hell out of yourself with this shit. Trump plays a high stakes game in the financial world and he has won more than he has lost.

That's why he's a billionaire. It doesn't come easy.

Want to tell me what the Junior Senator from Texas has accomplished in his lifetime? Apart from being an inside the beltway Washington elitist who is tied at the hip with Wall Street and is owned by them?

Oh you are just embarrassing the hell out of yourself with this shit. Trump plays a high stakes game in the financial world and he has won more than he has lost.

Want to tell me what the Junior Senator from Texas has accomplished in his lifetime? Apart from being an inside the beltway Washington elitist who is tied at the hip with Wall Street and is owned by them?

He's a 'billionaire' -- if that's even true -- because he pushes other people's money around that Daddy handed him. As far as an actual job though --- he's never held one in his life.

What a great choice for the toughest job in the world --- a self-infatuated asshat who's never held one.
Good thinkin' there.

He's a 'billionaire' -- if that's even true -- because he pushes other people's money around that Daddy handed him. As far as an actual job though --- he's never held one in his life.

What a great choice for the toughest job in the world --- a self-infatuated asshat who's never held one.
Good thinkin' there.

But enough about Obama.

Good thinkin' there.

yeah unlike Obama who organized communities or Hillary who took tens of millions from foreign governments

Do you know what Trump's first deal was?

you and your ilk are just jealous of Trumps material wealth and i for one am glad that you are jealous Pogo .

Good thinkin' there.

Do you know how many children of wealthy parents take that fortune and blow it? Trump took that money that by the way his father worked for and invested in many ventures and won more than he lost.

As to never having a job are you out of your mind? The world of finance does require skills that many of us do not have and I admire those who do like a Buffet or a Steyer. Just because I detest their politics doesn't mean I can't recognize their talent in their chosen professions in the world of finance.

Good thinkin' there.

Do you know how many children of wealthy parents take that fortune and blow it? Trump took that money that by the way his father worked for and invested in many ventures and won more than he lost.

As to never having a job are you out of your mind? The world of finance does require skills that many of us do not have and I admire those who do like a Buffet or a Steyer. Just because I detest their politics doesn't mean I can't recognize their talent in their chosen professions in the world of finance.
That is what Trump is doing.... Taking daddy's money and blowing it

Two candidates. One a financial success on Wall Street. The other owned by the balls by Wall Street.

Good thinkin' there.

That is what Trump is doing.... Taking daddy's money and blowing it

He turned a relatively small fortune into a mega fortune. Seriously this is getting embarrassing for you. It's one thing to not like him or not vote for him but to try to diminish his successes is small and pathetic.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but this tactic of attempting to somehow "wealth shame" Trump is something I expect out of liberals. Not a fellow conservative.

Good thinkin' there.

Well --- no I'm not. Can you name any job Rump has ever held in his life? Ever? Anywhere?

I put that challenge out here a while back; I have yet to get an answer.

Before that I put out the challenge for anyone to name any time, anywhere, in any field, Rump has ever taken any responsibility whatsoever for a mistake, admitted to a fuckup, or ever apologized to anybody anywhere for anything.

I have yet to get a single nibble on that one either.

And I say those two are related. When you're handed everything in your life and never take on any responsibility and never put yourself in a position to meet somebody else's expectations, this is what you get --- a self-infatuated narcissist crybaby.

Forum List

Back