Trump acquitted again!

woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!
a
Do you know what republicans voted to convict besides Romney and Murkowski--It is time they are primaried out--CANCELLED.
Sass, Burr, Tumey and Cassidy

Cassidy can kiss his political future in Louisiana goodbye. This is a solid red state. The Louisiana GOP is already talking about getting rid of him ASAP.
Does Red mean an inability to discern right from wrong?

Nope, it doesn't. But it does mean taking the law into consideration. In a sham impeachment of a former president, even McConnell laid out why the impeachment was illegal. It's mandatory upon conviction to remove from office. He's gone, so you can't impeach. He voted that it was unconstitutional, then voted to convict.

It's ok, we take care of our own down here. Don't think he'll be reelected.
That’s complete bullshit. Trump was impeached while in office. Under this idiotic precedent that you and Mitch seem to be promoting. It would enable any senate to sit on the articles until a presidents term runs out or it would enable a politician to simply quit to avoid an impeachment. That means no accountability. Are you really going to back that idiotic argument with a straight face?!
You typed complete bullshit. Pisslosi the drunk didn’t deliver the Article until Trump was OUT OF OFFICE. Meaning she waited too long. The process didn’t get completed, thus making this illegitimate. Your “what if” scenarios don’t apply in reality.
McConnell said privately and publicly that he would not take up the articles till after the election. Nice try to pin it all on Nancy but you are ignoring McConnells role in this
Well dumbfuck, the trial can’t be scheduled until the articles are delivered to the Senate. Fail. Try again
No Shit. McConnell wasn’t saying he wouldn’t hold the trial because he didn’t have the articles. He sent a memo to his fellow republicans stating that he wouldn’t start the trial until Trump was out of office. Read up

Gee i guess i have to spell it out for you boing boing boy. Of course he couldn’t hold a trial without the articles delivered. Thanks for proving my point that Nancy didn’t do her job. Again asswipe, without the articles, there’s no trial to schedule. There’s a process that your Dims didn’t follow in a timely manner. Keep swinging, that’s strike 2.
Wow, your political IQ is right there at retard level isn’t it?! I’ll explain the politics to you. Mitch says he will not hold the trail till after trump is out of office. If Nancy gives the articles to Mitch then he gains the power to lock up the senate right after Biden is elected thus holding up his appointments and first couple weeks of initiatives. Nancy held on to the articles so Joe could get the ball rolling and then she gave to Mitch when the timing was better. See how that works? Mitch made it clear that he would not hold the trial until after Trump was out. Not because he didn’t have them from Nancy but because he was playing politics.

You’re welcome for the lesson. I hope you learned something.
Yes. That you’re at toddler level boingboing boy. See asshole, Nancy was never going to deliver the articles until Trump was gone retard. Try to remember recent history. She did this last time too. See moron, Mitch can’t hold any trial until articles are delivered. No matter what anybody says. Joe can’t get any ball rolling anyway asshole. He has no say. Strike 3. Three lies, you’re gone. Here’s your lesson. Don’t speak. You tend to embarrass yourself boingboing boy.

This is beautiful!
a
Do you know what republicans voted to convict besides Romney and Murkowski--It is time they are primaried out--CANCELLED.

Cassidy can kiss his political future in Louisiana goodbye. This is a solid red state. The Louisiana GOP is already talking about getting rid of him ASAP.

Nope, it doesn't. But it does mean taking the law into consideration. In a sham impeachment of a former president, even McConnell laid out why the impeachment was illegal. It's mandatory upon conviction to remove from office. He's gone, so you can't impeach. He voted that it was unconstitutional, then voted to convict.

That’s complete bullshit. Trump was impeached while in office. Under this idiotic precedent that you and Mitch seem to be promoting. It would enable any senate to sit on the articles until a presidents term runs out or it would enable a politician to simply quit to avoid an impeachment. That means no accountability. Are you really going to back that idiotic argument with a straight face?!
You typed complete bullshit. Pisslosi the drunk didn’t deliver the Article until Trump was OUT OF OFFICE. Meaning she waited too long. The process didn’t get completed, thus making this illegitimate. Your “what if” scenarios don’t apply in reality.
McConnell said privately and publicly that he would not take up the articles till after the election. Nice try to pin it all on Nancy but you are ignoring McConnells role in this
Well dumbfuck, the trial can’t be scheduled until the articles are delivered to the Senate. Fail. Try again
No Shit. McConnell wasn’t saying he wouldn’t hold the trial because he didn’t have the articles. He sent a memo to his fellow republicans stating that he wouldn’t start the trial until Trump was out of office. Read up

Gee i guess i have to spell it out for you boing boing boy. Of course he couldn’t hold a trial without the articles delivered. Thanks for proving my point that Nancy didn’t do her job. Again asswipe, without the articles, there’s no trial to schedule. There’s a process that your Dims didn’t follow in a timely manner. Keep swinging, that’s strike 2.
Wow, your political IQ is right there at retard level isn’t it?! I’ll explain the politics to you. Mitch says he will not hold the trail till after trump is out of office. If Nancy gives the articles to Mitch then he gains the power to lock up the senate right after Biden is elected thus holding up his appointments and first couple weeks of initiatives. Nancy held on to the articles so Joe could get the ball rolling and then she gave to Mitch when the timing was better. See how that works? Mitch made it clear that he would not hold the trial until after Trump was out. Not because he didn’t have them from Nancy but because he was playing politics.

Are you explaining the continuation of the conspiracy that defrauded Trump, covered up evidence. Installed censorship. Sent the FBI out like secret police to intimidate whistle blowers. That one?
Haha, no I wasn’t talking about anything even remotely close to that dumb Ass. The shit y’all come up with is rather mind blowing... in the most pathetic kind of way

This is beautiful!
a

Are you explaining the continuation of the conspiracy that defrauded Trump, covered up evidence. Installed censorship. Sent the FBI out like secret police to intimidate whistle blowers. That one?
Haha, no I wasn’t talking about anything even remotely close to that dumb Ass. The shit y’all come up with is rather mind blowing... in the most pathetic kind of way
This from a moron who cited boingboing.com as a source. You can sit down and STFU now. Anybody citing them is pathetic. Oh, that would be YOU.

What cowboy ever said that?
Screenshot_2021-02-13-22-47-24(1).png

This is beautiful!
a

What is pathetic is our leadership supporting obvious fraud by lying and installing an illegitimate president.

This is beautiful!
a

Yes. That you’re at toddler level boingboing boy. See asshole, Nancy was never going to deliver the articles until Trump was gone retard. Try to remember recent history. She did this last time too. See moron, Mitch can’t hold any trial until articles are delivered. No matter what anybody says. Joe can’t get any ball rolling anyway asshole. He has no say. Strike 3. Three lies, you’re gone. Here’s your lesson. Don’t speak. You tend to embarrass yourself boingboing boy.
Wow, I lay it out crystal clear and you still don’t get it... went right over your head... I can’t help you

This is beautiful!
a

This from a moron who cited boingboing.com as a source. You can sit down and STFU now. Anybody citing them is pathetic. Oh, that would be YOU.
What did I use them to cite?

This is beautiful!
a

What is pathetic is our leadership supporting obvious fraud by lying and installing an illegitimate president.
Yeah dude, that’s totally believable

This is beautiful!
a

It is totally believable. We have seen a dual justice system since 2008. The FBI, and DOJ caught in all kind of lies. Trump exposed the corruption. He exposed the media corruption. Four years of hate and propaganda.

Damn right it is believable and Democrats have acted guilty. Why is that?

This is beautiful!
a

It is totally believable. We have seen a dual justice system since 2008. The FBI, and DOJ caught in all kind of lies. Trump exposed the corruption. He exposed the media corruption. Four years of hate and propaganda.

Trump didn’t expose shit. He just lied his way through the past 4 years and you just ate it all up no questions asked. You can’t even defend his BS when scrutinized... It’s pretty pathetic

Trump acquitted again!

This is beautiful!

I think we all sort of knew it. I never thought he was "guilty" of it anyway. Bush Baby Junior, Donald Rumsford, and Dick Chenney are responsible for lying about WMD's, planting false evidence, illegally invading a sovereign nation, torturing the population, and murdering a million innocent men, women and children. Are any of those 3 in prison? No. So how in hell can you prosecute Trump for some BS crime that wasn't committed?

It is totally believable. ....... The FBI, and DOJ caught in all kind of lies. Trump exposed the corruption. He exposed the media corruption. Four years of hate and propaganda.

Yes.
We have seen a dual justice system since 2008.
What?:disbelief: Huh? :shock: Try again. The dual justice system has been in place since at least the 1950's.

This is beautiful!
a

:goodposting: :goodposting::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting:

This is beautiful!
a

WOW! Never seen you before. I like your style..boing...boing.......boy....lolol

Good to see. Now Trump will be a factor going forward.
A factor so your dementia patient can keep on being hidden.....LOLOL.......................You guys got your genitals mutilated this week....................lololol...........................Trump 2024

This is beautiful!
a

McConnell is a traitorous pos. He was with McCain and Bush traitiors all along. Fck him he is finnished........................kapootnik

Good to see. Now Trump will be a factor going forward.
A factor so your dementia patient can keep on being hidden.....LOLOL.......................You guys got your genitals mutilated this week....................lololol...........................Trump 2024

Biden beat him by 8 million votes. Bring it on.

Forum List

Back