Trump acquitted again!

Good to see. Now Trump will be a factor going forward.
A factor so your dementia patient can keep on being hidden.....LOLOL.......................You guys got your genitals mutilated this week....................lololol...........................Trump 2024

Biden beat him by 8 million votes. Bring it on.
Biden did not get those votes they were manufactured and it could be proven but the powers that be will not release the ballots for audit because they know they are fraudulent. There is just is no other reason that that. Obvious guilt.

A factor so your dementia patient can keep on being hidden.....LOLOL.......................You guys got your genitals mutilated this week....................lololol...........................Trump 2024

Biden did not get those votes they were manufactured and it could be proven but the powers that be will not release the ballots for audit because they know they are fraudulent. There is just is no other reason that that. Obvious guilt.
:cuckoo:

Hope not. We need more value driven leaders and less blind loyalists

Somehow I doubt that you and I would have the slightest agreement on the definition of “values”.

Loyalty is one of the values I hold most dear.
When you are a law maker and elected leader you take an oath to the constitution and your country. That is where your promise of loyalty should lie. Not in a party and not in a man. You do what is right and what you believe the constitution and our nations laws require
Oh and you should just sit there watching as some of the most unconstitutional things are being thrown at him eh ? Yeah you would be party over the constitution definitely.
Well if you cared to point to specifics then we could discuss. Those weak generalized statements that you make are useless
If I've got to point out the bullcrap, then you haven't been paying attention or you just like playing dumb after the failed unconstitutional bullcrap took place for another political hit job on the Republican's.
yet again another dodge from talking specifics. Don’t be a joke man, back your shit up and be prepared to talk specifics or piss off... you add nothing to the debate
It's funny how your bullcrap can be answered, but then it's never enough. You people are just like the ones who wanted Trump to testify in the farce, otherwise all in hopes that he might misspeak in an innocent way, but it would be just enough in your hopes to spin it into something sinister or false. Now go play your petty game on someone that cares maybe.
And yet another post where you have nothing of substance to say about the topic. Just empty meaningless insults. What are you doing here man? Just wasting time, blowing off steam?

Somehow I doubt that you and I would have the slightest agreement on the definition of “values”.

When you are a law maker and elected leader you take an oath to the constitution and your country. That is where your promise of loyalty should lie. Not in a party and not in a man. You do what is right and what you believe the constitution and our nations laws require
Oh and you should just sit there watching as some of the most unconstitutional things are being thrown at him eh ? Yeah you would be party over the constitution definitely.
Well if you cared to point to specifics then we could discuss. Those weak generalized statements that you make are useless
If I've got to point out the bullcrap, then you haven't been paying attention or you just like playing dumb after the failed unconstitutional bullcrap took place for another political hit job on the Republican's.
yet again another dodge from talking specifics. Don’t be a joke man, back your shit up and be prepared to talk specifics or piss off... you add nothing to the debate
It's funny how your bullcrap can be answered, but then it's never enough. You people are just like the ones who wanted Trump to testify in the farce, otherwise all in hopes that he might misspeak in an innocent way, but it would be just enough in your hopes to spin it into something sinister or false. Now go play your petty game on someone that cares maybe.

What makes you believe (notice, I didn't even suggest to use the word think) that trump is innocent?
Beagle doesn’t answer questions he just replies with petty insults. He doesn’t have the chops to engage in debate

What makes you believe (notice, I didn't even suggest to use the word think) that trump is innocent?
Beagle doesn’t answer questions he just replies with petty insults. He doesn’t have the chops to engage in debate
Conversing back and forth with people like you, uhhh would be like going outside and beating my head against a tree. The same results would take place. You wouldn't budge, and my head would be hurting, so I just take my saw and cut it down (metaphorically speaking of course). LOL.

Conversing back and forth with people like you, uhhh would be like going outside and beating my head against a tree. The same results would take place. You wouldn't budge, and my head would be hurting, so I just take my saw and cut it down (metaphorically speaking of course). LOL.
You still respond to me, but you say nothing in your responses. So it’s more like you are trying to cut down the tree by banging your head against it. If you want to take a saw to the tree then start making arguments that have teeth. That’s how you cut and dig in.

You still respond to me, but you say nothing in your responses. So it’s more like you are trying to cut down the tree by banging your head against it. If you want to take a saw to the tree then start making arguments that have teeth. That’s how you cut and dig in.
Might work with someone who has good sense, but in your case it's the same old tree.

woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!

Acquitted, but not innocent.

Not acquitted either. That is yet to be determined.

Would be this a bad time to remind demoquacks we told you so?

Oh me achin ribs you loons, give it up
What a bunch of dumb dumbs....lol. They were thoroughly gutted to pieces...lol
Yeah, and that little Goebbels dude they kept front and center was just that (a Joseph Goebbels). That should make this nation cringe to see a repeat of history, only this time the Nazi's have become the American Democrat party who is reminiscent of the Nazi party of the 30s and 40s.

Might work with someone who has good sense, but in your case it's the same old tree.
So you'd prefer to waste space be engaging with me to say absolutely nothing huh? See a smart person would embarrass me by disproving my points using facts and logic but I guess that beyond your abilities. Have fun in the sandbox child... If you ever want to give intelligent debate a chance then look me up.

So you'd prefer to waste space be engaging with me to say absolutely nothing huh? See a smart person would embarrass me by disproving my points using facts and logic but I guess that beyond your abilities. Have fun in the sandbox child... If you ever want to give intelligent debate a chance then look me up.
I don't look for stubborn trees that wildly flip flop in the winds violently to converse with, so when you decide to quit being stubborn as is a hardwood tree, then I'm here.

I don't look for stubborn trees that wildly flip flop in the winds violently to converse with, so when you decide to quit being stubborn as is a hardwood tree, then I'm here.
Deal, I'm reformed! Thank you for straightening me out. Looking forward to our renewed relationship and actually talking substance about these issues!

Would be this a bad time to remind demoquacks we told you so?

Oh me achin ribs you loons, give it up
What a bunch of dumb dumbs....lol. They were thoroughly gutted to pieces...lol
Yeah, and that little Goebbels dude they kept front and center was just that (a Joseph Goebbels). That should make this nation cringe to see a repeat of history, only this time the Nazi's have become the American Democrat party who is reminiscent of the Nazi party of the 30s and 40s.
LOL. That little fucke rcould wear a white hat and make me a corned beef sandwich at the Deli

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.

Sure would like to see the signatures on those Mail-Out votes.

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.
2022 is coming up quickly. After whacking out 12,000 JOBS on his first day , President Bezos is going to lose more than 7 house seats. And 7 is all that it will take.

Forum List

Back