Trump acquitted again!

woo hoo!!! No link even available yet.

Democrats try not once but TWICE and fail.

This is beautiful!
7 Republican senators with balls. Kudos to them!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.
2022 is coming up quickly. After whacking out 12,000 JOBS on his first day , President Bezos is going to lose more than 7 house seats. And 7 is all that it will take.
The tides of power swing like a pendulum. I would expect Reps to take the house in the midterms. I just hope it is taken by real conservatives and not Trump drones
I assume ya mean Swamp creatures like McCain and Romney. RINO! But who cares. The Populists will take over the GOP. Just as the Commies are taking over the Dems. Getting rid of the bureaucrats was Trumps goal. Part of his greatness and his downfall. Barry Goldwater started the Conservative movement. Result? Reagan became the best Prez ever.
What do you consider a bureaucrat? And which ones do you think Trump got rid of?
I said that was his GOAL. He didn't succeed. The SWAMP fought back. It includes the MEDIA.

This is beautiful!
Wrong. 7 Senators who haver no future in Politics. Maybe you didn't see the vote count recently ,Comrade. The old GOP is dead. Trumps Populist party has taken over.
Trumps populist party that just lost the house senate and presidency in 4 years?! They are taking over?! Haha. Ok, I believe you.
2022 is coming up quickly. After whacking out 12,000 JOBS on his first day , President Bezos is going to lose more than 7 house seats. And 7 is all that it will take.
The tides of power swing like a pendulum. I would expect Reps to take the house in the midterms. I just hope it is taken by real conservatives and not Trump drones
I assume ya mean Swamp creatures like McCain and Romney. RINO! But who cares. The Populists will take over the GOP. Just as the Commies are taking over the Dems. Getting rid of the bureaucrats was Trumps goal. Part of his greatness and his downfall. Barry Goldwater started the Conservative movement. Result? Reagan became the best Prez ever.
What do you consider a bureaucrat? And which ones do you think Trump got rid of?
I said that was his GOAL. He didn't succeed. The SWAMP fought back. It includes the MEDIA.
Ok well how my first question what exactly is a bureaucrat per your definition? And who are some examples of ones that Trump tried to get out?

This is beautiful!
Ok well how my first question what exactly is a bureaucrat per your definition? And who are some examples of ones that Trump tried to get out?
EPA for one.Those regulations were crippling business.

This is beautiful!
PS--The TEACHERS Union are Bureaucrats. And a cancer.

This is beautiful!
Unions are private. I was asking what your definition of a bureaucrat is. The EPA can be an example, teachers union not... how exactly are you defining the word?

This is beautiful!
Actually, we are getting good people who have had time to weigh Trump's job getting against Basement Joe's job killing and subsequent gas price acceleration. They're walking away from Democrats and pained for having to wait 4 more years till Trump comes back.

This is beautiful!
Actually, we are getting good people who have had time to weigh Trump's job getting against Basement Joe's job killing and subsequent gas price acceleration. They're walking away from Democrats and pained for having to wait 4 more years till Trump comes back.
They are walking away a month after Joe takes office and after Dems squashed all GOP areas of power?! Come on man. You gotta at least try and make these fantasies of yours sound believable

This is beautiful!
Unions are private. I was asking what your definition of a bureaucrat is. The EPA can be an example, teachers union not... how exactly are you defining the word?
Private? They spend a HUGE amount on lobbyests. The head of the FBI is a Bureaucrat. There are many others.

This is beautiful!
Tell us what a Trump drone is, be specific.
A Trump drone would be somebody that listens, defends and repeats the many lies told by Trump. Somebody loyal to a man and not their own ideology or principles
Oh you mean just like a Democrat drone and a Biden Drone.. Got it.
Yes, drones come from all sides, especially in politics. The less we have in leadership rolls the better
Well we had one that wasn't a drone, but the Democrats went stupid because of it. His name was Trump.

This is beautiful!
They are walking away a month after Joe takes office and after Dems squashed all GOP areas of power?! Come on man. You gotta at least try and make these fantasies of yours sound believable
Playing off of people's word's is a child's game. You know her point was valid, but you love to play word games as if people are to dumb to catch you.

This is beautiful!
A Trump drone would be somebody that listens, defends and repeats the many lies told by Trump. Somebody loyal to a man and not their own ideology or principles
Yes, drones come from all sides, especially in politics. The less we have in leadership rolls the better
Well we had one that wasn't a drone, but the Democrats went stupid because of it. His name was Trump.
Actually ,Democrats are eunuchs. They don't believe in 2 sexes.

This is beautiful!
Private? They spend a HUGE amount on lobbyests. The head of the FBI is a Bureaucrat. There are many others.
What makes these things and people a bureaucrat?. I’ve asked three times what that word means to you

This is beautiful!
We finally agree. Trump is def not a drone. And it’s too bad he lacks integrity and acts like a bully child. Not a great example of somebody to follow.

This is beautiful!
Playing off of people's word's is a child's game. You know her point was valid, but you love to play word games as if people are to dumb to catch you.
How was a playing off her words?! I asked a question about a rather absurd claim she made

This is beautiful!
Actually ,Democrats are eunuchs. They don't believe in 2 sexes.
Sexes or genders? Do you know the difference?

This is beautiful!
We finally agree. Trump is def not a drone. And it’s too bad he lacks integrity and acts like a bully child. Not a great example of somebody to follow.
You might consider applying that to both MaObama and 'quid-pro-quo/groper-molester' Joe Biden.
"I've a phone and a pen, who needs to work with Congress?"

EDIT for brevity ...
Sexes or genders? Do you know the difference?
[/QUOTE]
SEX =
1. The biologic character or quality that distinguishes male and female from one another as expressed by analysis of the person's gonadal, morphologic (internal and external), chromosomal, and hormonal characteristics. Compare: gender.
GENDER =

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, femininity and masculinity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex, sex-based social structures (i.e., gender roles), or gender identity.[1][2][3] Most cultures use a gender binary, having two genders (boys/men and girls/women);[4] those who exist outside these groups fall under the umbrella term non-binary or genderqueer. Some societies have specific genders besides "man" and "woman", such as the hijras of South Asia; these are often referred to as third genders (and fourth genders, etc.).

Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender. Today, the distinction is followed in some contexts, especially the social sciences[5][6] and documents written by the World Health Organization (WHO).[3]

In other contexts, including some areas of the social sciences, gender includes sex or replaces it.[1][2] For instance, in non-human animal research, gender is commonly used to refer to the biological sex of the animals.[2] This change in the meaning of gender can be traced to the 1980s. In 1993, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) started to use gender instead of sex.[7] Later, in 2011, the FDA reversed its position and began using sex as the biological classification and gender as "a person's self representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions based on the individual's gender presentation."[8]

This is beautiful!
You might consider applying that to both MaObama and 'quid-pro-quo/groper-molester' Joe Biden.
No problem... both men are far superior humans than Trump. No contest

The absolute beauty in all this, is that Trump is gonna fuck them up so bad now that he's free to campaign for 2024. They had a chance to get rid of their abuser and they failed...the GQP is now his party and Mitch, no matter how hard you try to justify his actions, Trump is officially the leader and thank God, the GQP is DOA now
That is not what Trump does. He lifts the American people up.

The Democrats tear the American people down over loser projects.

I predict that if President Trump decides to run again, he will do all he can to prosper jobs. The only way he can do that is to have changes made in honesty at the polls. He will need to have people who also serve the American people guarding deceit by Democrat operatives willing to cheat for the big bucks to damage President Trump from Uncle George Soros. :(
Lift ppl up? The clown had 4 fuckin years to lift ppl up and what the fuck did he do with them 4 yrs? Empowered white racist dogs, whine about every gotdamn thing under the sun, ass kiss every murderous dictator on the planet and rob the nations treasury on a daily fuckin basis.....I know you losers live on a different planet, but please spare us the Trump bullshit.

EDIT for Brevity
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
No problem... both men are far superior humans than Trump. No contest
[/QUOTE]
NOPE!
Both Obama and Biden are great wastes of human skin and the worse thing to happen to USA politics in decades. Typical of socialist wealth looters. Neither has any significant record for wealth or real job creation. Just looting the taxpayers to scam more for themselves.

Forum List

Back