Trump Admin breaks Congressional mandate

The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind...The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices. - Alexis de Tocqueville

Unless a Democrat is in office, and then they get out their kneepads and start sucking (or licking)

A major news outlet owner says :"Every other outlet might be lying" memo, echoing the Asswipe in the oval office & of course the Trumpettes don't get it.

And how many times does the other media say Fox News may be lying?

Again, your biased butthurt over this is comical.
Fox news does lie., The idea you don't know it just proves what a good little Trumpette you are.

Ah, there's that bias again, you hack.
I do has a bias for the truth.

Too bad you only believe what your orange master wants. you to believe.

A major news outlet owner says :"Every other outlet might be lying" memo, echoing the Asswipe in the oval office & of course the Trumpettes don't get it.

Fox news does lie., The idea you don't know it just proves what a good little Trumpette you are.

Lol "Truth"

What a fucking hack you are.

no rules are honored if you're Trump .

200 stations parrot Trumps "fake news" rhetoric - if you work for Sinclair YOU READ THE SCRIPT !

While Donald Trump spends so much time lying about the national press, it's easy to forget that there's also a longer-term conservative assault against local news stations. Sinclair Broadcast Group, which now owns more than 200 stations across the country, has been obligating anchors to run news segments and opinions pieces designed to push far-right agendas. These segments are presented alongside real news (often forcing stations to cut local reporting), usually with no indication to viewers that what they're seeing wasn't produced by the station. The goal is to force propaganda on audiences that are choosing to not watch Fox News.

What makes this more distressing is that Ajit Pai, the head of the FCC under Trump, has used a loophole to allow Sinclair to reach 72 percent of U.S. homes, up from the Congressionally-mandated cap of 39 percent. So this anti-news propaganda is beaming into three quarters of the country thanks to the guy who thinks you're too stupid to know what net neutrality is.

Yes Siete
When teaching and enforcing Constitutional laws and principles
such as "due process of laws before depriving citizens of liberty"
counts as conservative "Far Right" agenda.

And denying and violating these laws,
until proven guilty by courts and ordered to do otherwise,
is the "left wing" propaganda sold through the media as news!

If we are going to have segregation by beliefs integrated into govt,
why not demand segregation of our taxes to match our beliefs?

No taxation without segregation!
If the leftwing have their own liberal beliefs and govt agenda,
let them pay for their political religion. Let the rightwing pay for their beliefs.
And let taxpayers choose which beliefs to fund or defund on our tax forms!

Yeah, I saw my local Sinclair affiliate news anchors reading that Orwellian speech the other day. I did not know they were being forced to do it, but it still struck me as really fucking weird at the time.

Now I know what that was.

Yep - channel 2 CBS in Boise (in the video) already got a letter from me.

I told them to have a little journalistic integrity, stop repeating propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

So news stations talking about being fair and accurate is now somehow a bad thing what a world.
ALL: We. Are. Independent. (blink) We. Are. Independent. (blink) We. Think. For. Our. Selves. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. (blink) Bleev. Me.

The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind...The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices. - Alexis de Tocqueville

Uhm, what?

Yeah, I saw my local Sinclair affiliate news anchors reading that Orwellian speech the other day. I did not know they were being forced to do it, but it still struck me as really fucking weird at the time.

I told them to have a little journalistic integrity, stop repeating propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

So promising to be as unbiased as possible is propaganda?

ALL: We. Will. Only. Tell. The. Truth. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. To. Be. Independent. (blink) We. Will. Not. Obey. Our. Right. Wing. Masters. (blink)

You are a textbook case of "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

That Orwellian horseshit was written precisely for your credulous consumption.

under educated RW simpletons watch Fox and Trump biased broadcasts to get their information - why not mold their tiny little minds with scripted propaganda and keep them in the collective. Dipshits like marty make it possible for crooked big shots to exist.

So news stations talking about being fair and accurate is now somehow a bad thing what a world.
ALL: We. Are. Independent. (blink) We. Are. Independent. (blink) We. Think. For. Our. Selves. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. (blink) Bleev. Me.
Relax you made it clear long ago you don’t want fair accurate media so go back to your CNN and MSNBC shrines and pray to them I’m going out for a late lunch.

ALL: We. Will. Only. Tell. The. Truth. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. To. Be. Independent. (blink) We. Will. Not. Obey. Our. Right. Wing. Masters. (blink)

You are a textbook case of "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

That Orwellian horseshit was written precisely for your credulous consumption.

Not Orwellian. Stop using that word, it's not appropriate.

under educated RW simpletons watch Fox and Trump biased broadcasts to get their information - why not mold their tiny little minds with scripted propaganda and keep them in the collective. Dipshits like marty make it possible for crooked big shots to exist.

Lol, yeah CNN and MSNBC are unbiased and not scripted in any way to push the progressive agenda....

LOL, you are a bigger twat that G5000.

Lol, yeah CNN and MSNBC are unbiased and not scripted in any way to push the progressive agenda....

I didn't think that possible!!! He outtwatted G5000!

no rules are honored if you're Trump .

200 stations parrot Trumps "fake news" rhetoric - if you work for Sinclair YOU READ THE SCRIPT !

While Donald Trump spends so much time lying about the national press, it's easy to forget that there's also a longer-term conservative assault against local news stations. Sinclair Broadcast Group, which now owns more than 200 stations across the country, has been obligating anchors to run news segments and opinions pieces designed to push far-right agendas. These segments are presented alongside real news (often forcing stations to cut local reporting), usually with no indication to viewers that what they're seeing wasn't produced by the station. The goal is to force propaganda on audiences that are choosing to not watch Fox News.

What makes this more distressing is that Ajit Pai, the head of the FCC under Trump, has used a loophole to allow Sinclair to reach 72 percent of U.S. homes, up from the Congressionally-mandated cap of 39 percent. So this anti-news propaganda is beaming into three quarters of the country thanks to the guy who thinks you're too stupid to know what net neutrality is.
One word: gravitas.

all youve done and all you do is insult other posters ... you have yet to address the the FACT Sinclair broke a Congressional mandate and 200 stations READ SCRIPTED reports to their audience

your deflection is expected - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

all youve done and all you do is insult other posters ... you have yet to address the the FACT Sinclair broke a Congressional mandate and 200 stations READ SCRIPTED reports to their audience

your deflection is expected - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

All this post is about is whining about the wrong type of media bias (in your view). It's making a big deal out of absolutely nothing.

They followed the law, a loophole is not breaking anything.

So sorry your progressive hack-twat friends have competition now.

Tard.

So a company made one commercial for each of their stations to use for advertising? A McDonalds commercial must blow your mind.

Have you ever seen MSNBC? It's the same thing. All their on-air hosts are required to tout the same basic company lines all day, every day.

What makes this more distressing is that Ajit Pai, the head of the FCC under Trump, has used a loophole to allow Sinclair to reach 72 percent of U.S. homes, up from the Congressionally-mandated cap of 39 percent..

Sounds like Congress should do something.

Forum List

Back