Trump Admin breaks Congressional mandate

How utterly dumb can you be? You prove it every time you post.
of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or resembling the literary work of George Orwell or the totalitarian future described in his antiutopian novel 1984 (1949).

More examples from you but maybe they are "fake" lol
So promising to be as unbiased as possible is propaganda?[/QUOTE]
ALL: We. Will. Only. Tell. The. Truth. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. To. Be. Independent. (blink) We. Will. Not. Obey. Our. Right. Wing. Masters. (blink)
Examples from the Web for Orwellian
Contemporary Examples
Yeah, I saw my local Sinclair affiliate news anchors reading that Orwellian speech the other day. I did not know they were being forced to do it, but it still struck me as really fucking weird at the time.

Now I know what that was.

Yep - channel 2 CBS in Boise (in the video) already got a letter from me.

I told them to have a little journalistic integrity, stop repeating propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

So promising to be as unbiased as possible is propaganda?
ALL: We. Will. Only. Tell. The. Truth. (blink) You. Can. Trust. Us. To. Be. Independent. (blink) We. Will. Not. Obey. Our. Right. Wing. Masters. (blink)

You are a textbook case of "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

That Orwellian horseshit was written precisely for your credulous consumption.

Not Orwellian. Stop using that word, it's not appropriate.

of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or resembling the literary work of George Orwell or the totalitarian future described in his antiutopian novel 1984 (1949).

Contemporary Examples
Yeah, I saw my local Sinclair affiliate news anchors reading that Orwellian speech the other day. I did not know they were being forced to do it, but it still struck me as really fucking weird at the time.

I told them to have a little journalistic integrity, stop repeating propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

Nice attempt at forming a coherent post with the quote function. Now as for the results.....

Again, there is nothing Orwellian about this.

Contemporary Examples

[/QUOTE]

more than a few RW's fail to have the intellectual firepower needed to grasp complex thinking, and lack the ability to prove their opinion as anything but inane rhetoric .. take marty for instance.

Contemporary Examples

more than a few RW's fail to have the intellectual firepower needed to grasp complex thinking, and lack the ability to prove their opinion as anything but inane rhetoric .. take marty for instance.[/QUOTE]

Lol coming from a "Trump bad fuh fuh fuh, I hate him for doing the same thing Democrats do, fuh fuh fuh" robo-twat like you that is comical.

Accumulation of such a large market share infringes on all of our 1st Amendment rights and should be broken up in to small segments.

It's Information Highway Robbery I tell ya.

Accumulation of such a large market share infringes on all of our 1st Amendment rights and should be broken up in to small segments.

Congress puts a mandatory cap on market share - but Crooked Clownboi's admin loopholed the way around it with no regard for ethics.

its low brow leadership.

Let me get this straight. A style orientated blog site relates fake news about radio network broadcast content based on a complaint by a Rhode Island electrical union. Is that how it goes? Keep in mind the attempt by the Hussein administration to force right wing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda under the so-called "fairness doctrine" aka "Hush Rush".

Let me get this straight. A style orientated blog site relates fake news about radio network broadcast content based on a complaint by a Rhode Island electrical union. Is that how it goes? Keep in mind the attempt by the Hussein administration to force right wing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda under the so-called "fairness doctrine" aka "Hush Rush".

Rush Limbaugh is an uneducated college dropout who makes a living duping low life uneducated Trumpettes. The idea you believe him just makes me laugh.

Have you ever seen MSNBC? It's the same thing. All their on-air hosts are required to tout the same basic company lines all day, every day.

That is simply not true Ms Clifford (we all use our real names around here ;-)

MSNBC leans left - one could even argue that their prime time programming is nearly as far left as Fox is right.

But they don't hand out a script to be parroted word for word and written by someone from the Obama Administration. And they do present small government conservative voices who don't view Trump as such. Elise Jordan, Charlie Sykes, George F Will, Steve Schmidt, John Heilemann... etc etc etc. And Joe Scarborough and Nicolle Wallace have their own shows.

Maddow, Hayes and O'Donnell may have many of the same views, but they don't read from a script.

Your comparison fails

Yep, and Sinclair's purchase of Tribune completes this ruse. But the Trumpsters will find a loophole to allow it just as they did last time while Ryan and McConnell remain silent as they allow the continued degradation of their brand by this president.

MSNBC leans left - one could even argue that their prime time programming is nearly as far left as Fox is right.

But they don't hand out a script to be parroted word for word and written by someone from the Obama Administration.

No, it's written by the producers. All their people have the same reaction, pushing forward the same irrational arguments at every turn. If you want to agree with their political views then agree with them. But don't sit here and deny that their commentators and hosts all regurgitate the same company line hour after hour.

But they don't hand out a script to be parroted word for word and written by someone from the Obama Administration.

No, it's written by the producers. All their people have the same reaction, pushing forward the same irrational arguments at every turn. If you want to agree with their political views then agree with them. But don't sit here and deny that their commentators and hosts all regurgitate the same company line hour after hour.

No it is NOT written by the producers. Please stop being silly :wink:

I've read it repeatedly, please give me the specific passage in the book you are referencing

My opinion is shared by many - Yours is shared by Trump sycophants

Sinclair’s ‘Orwellian’ attack on the press
Dan Rather Thoroughly Dismantles Sinclair Broadcasting's 'Orwellian' Propaganda
https://www.themarysue.com/sinclair-broadcasting-propaganda-machine/

Lol Dan "teh Memo teh Memo!" Rather....

Yeah - you can always find something can't you, which is why you're a waste of bandwidth.

Below, more on Sinclair and its insidious message.

• Dissent from within: CNN’s Brian Stelter spoke with journalists at Sinclair stations who voiced disgust over the propagandistic promotion. “It sickens me the way this company is encroaching upon trusted news brands in rural markets,” one reporter told him.
  • The view from Maryland: Baltimore Sun television critic David Zurawik says Sinclair is on its way to becoming the “most reviled TV company in America.”
  • What’s at stake: “Encouraging Americans to lose trust in the press is certainly easier than making an argument in favor of a corrupt and possibly criminal @WhiteHouse. Using anchors to convey that message is just Orwellian,” tweeted Rolling Stone’s Jamil Smith. “Sinclair Broadcast Group is a public danger, and I don’t say that lightly.”
  • John Oliver’s take: The HBO host, who first turned his withering gaze on Sinclair last year, returned to the company last night, saying of it’s new message, “That statement is creepy enough, but when you see just how many local stations were forced to read it and you watch them together…you begin to realize the true effect of Sinclair’s reach and power.”
  • Left and right unite: Last summer, Politico’s Jack Shafer noted that Sinclair’s proposed purchase of Tribune’s stations made strange bedfellows of critics from the left and right sides of the political aisle.
  • Will Sommer explains the kooky, Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory that Roseanne Barr has been tweeting about.

I've read it repeatedly, please give me the specific passage in the book you are referencing

Yeah - you can always find something can't you, which is why you're a waste of bandwidth.

Below, more on Sinclair and its insidious message.

• Dissent from within: CNN’s Brian Stelter spoke with journalists at Sinclair stations who voiced disgust over the propagandistic promotion. “It sickens me the way this company is encroaching upon trusted news brands in rural markets,” one reporter told him.
  • The view from Maryland: Baltimore Sun television critic David Zurawik says Sinclair is on its way to becoming the “most reviled TV company in America.”
  • What’s at stake: “Encouraging Americans to lose trust in the press is certainly easier than making an argument in favor of a corrupt and possibly criminal @WhiteHouse. Using anchors to convey that message is just Orwellian,” tweeted Rolling Stone’s Jamil Smith. “Sinclair Broadcast Group is a public danger, and I don’t say that lightly.”
  • John Oliver’s take: The HBO host, who first turned his withering gaze on Sinclair last year, returned to the company last night, saying of it’s new message, “That statement is creepy enough, but when you see just how many local stations were forced to read it and you watch them together…you begin to realize the true effect of Sinclair’s reach and power.”
  • Left and right unite: Last summer, Politico’s Jack Shafer noted that Sinclair’s proposed purchase of Tribune’s stations made strange bedfellows of critics from the left and right sides of the political aisle.
  • Will Sommer explains the kooky, Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory that Roseanne Barr has been tweeting about.

All lefty (graphic insult removed), i.e. their opinions mean squat because they are all biased hacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny Chit Marty. Dan Rather reported a story that was given to him that turned out to be unproven.

You & your horde of dumbassses had a fucking fit because Poor Dan told a story that supposedly was not true.,
'
Yet you slobber all over Fox & Limbaugh who lie to you every fucking day.

That is the truth. You know it,. Then let's talk about how you love your orange hero. Who lies every day.

This is why you people are the dumbest people on the freakin planet.

No it is NOT written by the producers. Please stop being silly :wink:

Are you honestly not aware that news programming is scripted? Or are you just trying to split hairs over the fact that there are usually staff writers involved who may do much of the actual writing under the direction of the producers?

Forum List

Back