Trump administration deletes apology to LGBT people over government discrimination

It's like the carpet bombing of Iraq at the beginning of the Gulf War.

Yes, it's a bold first move to try to pretend that gay people just don't exist. It will be followed by Trump and his staff sitting around a table and closing their eyes and plugging their ears, and shouting LALALALALALA-I CAN'T HEAR YOU_LALALALALALA!!!!!! every time someone tries to mention gay rights. This is just the first of a long line of "not at all crazy" actions that Trump has planned.

The best part about it is how much it will piss off Obama.

Trump isn't going to reverse anything, but it's time to tell the LGBT people that they've gone far enough, and it's time for them to drop their anti-normal people agenda and just act like regular folks.

10 Photos from the 'Gays for Trump' Deploraball | Unicorn Booty

Yes, it's a bold first move to try to pretend that gay people just don't exist. It will be followed by Trump and his staff sitting around a table and closing their eyes and plugging their ears, and shouting LALALALALALA-I CAN'T HEAR YOU_LALALALALALA!!!!!! every time someone tries to mention gay rights. This is just the first of a long line of "not at all crazy" actions that Trump has planned.

Gay people don't exist in the numbers you think they do. Our entire nations policies should never be based on less than 2% of the population. The other 98% get to live here too. So deal with it.

Gay people don't exist in the numbers you think they do. Our entire nations policies should never be based on less than 2% of the population. The other 98% get to live here too. So deal with it.

This is about apologizing for treating them horrifically in the 1950s. Does that scare you all so much it has to be deleted?

Something comes to mind here...about treating people as you would wish to be treated yourself.

Trump team deletes apology to gay people over mass government discrimination in the 1950s

Trump is hitting them so hard and so often, the libs aren't going to be able to keep up.

Why is this something good?
Because nobody owes them an apology for anything. You want an actual apology? Let me see if I can work one up.

I'm sorry you freaks feel like you don't belong. Because you don't. A man sucking another mans dick is rarer than finding a a jackalope in the wild.

I'm sorry you freaks think this should be normal. It's not. Human biology and sexuality that has been around for millions of years has never made you freaks mainstream. If it had we would not exist today.

I'm sorry so many dikes have the urgent need to have children and are so desperate to fullfill that urge as they look for sperm donors or a quick fuck to fullfill their lives that lesbianism can't.

I'm sorry if you as a six foot man dressed like a woman in high heels is standing at a urinal with your dick in your hand singing "man I feel like a woman" that the rest of us just think you're a mental case that needs shut down.

I'm sorry...actually I'm not sorry about this one you should learn from it. Every time you put your gay shit on the ballot it loses. Your only path to anything is the courts. And once we get actual people in there you're done. Nobody wants you around.

This is about apologizing for treating them horrifically in the 1950s. Does that scare you all so much it has to be deleted?

Something comes to mind here...about treating people as you would wish to be treated yourself.
In the 50's they weren't in my face demanding shit. Go back there, close that closet door and don't ever venture out again.

Trump team deletes apology to gay people over mass government discrimination in the 1950s

Trump is hitting them so hard and so often, the libs aren't going to be able to keep up.

Why is this something good?
Because nobody owes them an apology for anything. You want an actual apology? Let me see if I can work one up.

I'm sorry you freaks feel like you don't belong. Because you don't. A man sucking another mans dick is rarer than finding a a jackalope in the wild.

I'm sorry you freaks think this should be normal. It's not. Human biology and sexuality that has been around for millions of years has never made you freaks mainstream. If it had we would not exist today.

I'm sorry so many dikes have the urgent need to have children and are so desperate to fullfill that urge as they look for sperm donors or a quick fuck to fullfill their lives that lesbianism can't.

I'm sorry if you as a six foot man dressed like a woman in high heels is standing at a urinal with your dick in your hand singing "man I feel like a woman" that the rest of us just think you're a mental case that needs shut down.

I'm sorry...actually I'm not sorry about this one you should learn from it. Every time you put your gay shit on the ballot it loses. Your only path to anything is the courts. And once we get actual people in there you're done. Nobody wants you around.

How do you think the laws on miscegenation were overturned? Jim Crow? Segregation.

The courts.

In the 50's they weren't in my face demanding shit. Go back there, close that closet door and don't ever venture out again.

Of course not. They could be thrown in jail, fired, evicted.

Gays are never going back in the closet. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Gays are never going back in the closet. Don't like it? Tough shit.
Gays will never be accepted as normal. Don't like it? Tough shit.

As long as we are on the apology tour it seems that according to Kellyann Conway the NY Times reporter who mistakenly said the Trump administration got rid of the MLK bust never apologized to the Trump administration for the error that could have caused (was intended to cause?) freaking anarchy.

Forum List

Back