Trump Administration Exerts Executive Privilege over Mueller Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this access so important? Is it to exact justice or fulfill an agenda?

The legal justification is enough. It's obvious that Barr's initial summation contradicts the essence of the report and Mueller's own summary. Wasn't that done as part of an agenda? And yes I'm sure the Dems are hoping to find some juicy and salacious tidbits behind Barr's redaction's that they can use.
no it doesn't that's just bullshit.

Read the title. Verbosity is useless. Game over.

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

LOL....

"I'm completely exonerated by the report but am taking this step to further hide the report that completely exonerates me".

In the meantime the " transparent and accomodating" AG was just found in contempt of congress.

"There was no classified information in my emails so I erased them from my server."

Clinton deflection. Good job. :thup:

* and all the underlying evidence.

You do realize the intent of that report was not to find evidence of obstruction, right? That obstruction wasn't the primary focus? The whole idea behind it was to find supposed collusion between Trump and Russian agents.

There was none.

Those "11 instances" supposedly indicating obstruction don't actually rise to the level of actual commission of obstruction. True, Trump wanted to, and tried to, but ultimately he didn't. Key word DIDN'T. He had good people around him that either talked him out of it or refused to accede to his demands. Saved him from himself.

So... I am in the least bit concerned with "all the underlying evidence".

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

LOL....

"I'm completely exonerated by the report but am taking this step to further hide the report that completely exonerates me".

In the meantime the " transparent and accomodating" AG was just found in contempt of congress.

"There was no classified information in my emails so I erased them from my server."

Curious...

It's funny how you think she did nothing wrong. When someone points out the failings of someone you supported, you deflect. To Trump. Because you can't or won't acknowledge, or acknowledge that you, deep in your heart of hearts, know they did something wrong.

Good job. :thumbsup:

But hey, Trump this, Trump that. That evil man must pay for his crimes! Oh the humanity!

Spare me.

You do realize the intent of that report was not to find evidence of obstruction, right? That obstruction wasn't the primary focus? The whole idea behind it was to find supposed collusion between Trump and Russian agents.

There was none.

Those "11 instances" supposedly indicating obstruction don't actually rise to the level of actual commission of obstruction. True, Trump wanted to, and tried to, but ultimately he didn't. Key word DIDN'T. He had good people around him that either talked him out of it or refused to accede to his demands. Saved him from himself.

Those "11 instances" supposedly indicating obstruction don't actually rise to the level of actual commission of obstruction.

Yep, that's exactly what Mueller concluded. :cuckoo:

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

LOL....

Curious...

It's funny how you think she did nothing wrong. When someone points out the failings of someone you supported, you deflect. To Trump. Because you can't or won't acknowledge, or acknowledge that you, deep in your heart of hearts, know they did something wrong.

But hey, Trump this, Trump that. That evil man must pay for his crimes! Oh the humanity!

Spare me.
It's funny how you think she did nothing wrong. When someone points out the failings of someone you supported, you deflect. To Trump

I made no such statement.

This is the thread, dope.

By a bunch of angry, partisan democrats with an itch to scratch. They had to reach down deep down in their wadded up underwear for that one.

Not really. Not so much.
Barr's treachery will be laid out for America to see when Mueller testifies.

TREACHERY!

9COGooG.gif

You partisans are all the same. Hillary was treacherous, Obama was treacherous, Trump is treacherous, Bush is treacherous, Barr is treacherous. The language is the same no matter what party you belong to.

Lololol!

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.

There is no executive privilege here. Obamas college transcripts?

Another Trump loon.

Um, how can you already assume its "factual information" before it ever gets unredacted?
It's a fact that it is information in the report. And evaluating it is the reason to consider the underlying evidence. What a desperate tack you are taking.

And you ignored my question,ya sissy. Naturally. You interrogate people for ten pages, then tuck your junk and squeal like a pig when faced with one question.

Naturally.

Last edited:

D6DP5POWAAA0aYn

LOL....

Curious...

Spare me.
It's funny how you think she did nothing wrong. When someone points out the failings of someone you supported, you deflect. To Trump

Oh I know. But you don't get to tell me what subjects I can bring up in my thread, only the mods and the almighty can do that.

If you don't like being cornered with your hypocrisy, please, by all means exit the thread. Or acknowledge your failing. Totally up to you pal.

Threads are like trees, the conversation branches off from a trunk of pertinence. You don't think a tree grows only one branch, do you?

You do realize the intent of that report was not to find evidence of obstruction, right?
Did you mean,the intent of the investigation? You're not making sense. Use your big boy words. The intent of the report was to report on the findings of the investigation. And oneof ita findings is that there were aeveral potentially criminal instances of obstruction on the part of the president.

And what a stupid idea and weak defense in any case. It is never the intent of an investigation merely to find obstruction of itself. Those findings are incidental.

Where does Mueller stand on the issue? It's clear that Trump was exonerated and Mueller is annoyed at the media coverage. Democrats are desperate for an issue but the President wants the legislative branch to move on and ....legislate for a change.

Trump has not been exonerated. The house has legislated. But if Trump told you the moon was not in the sky but in New Jersey, you be looking at the sky at night arguing that what everybody else sees is not the moon.

Its a fact that it is infoemation in the report. And evaluating it is the reason to consider the underlying evidence. What a desperate tack you are taking.

No.

What a desperate retort.

You can't assume the evidence is damning or exculpatory before the evidence is ever revealed. But you do. 'Oh it has to be! I know it!"

How did you get that cracked crystal ball you shoved up your butt to work all of a sudden? How is it you suddenly know something that the rest of America doesn't?

Just like all partisans, you make assumptions based on your emotions, not on the eh, "underlying evidence".

You can't assume the evidence is damning or exculpatory before the evidence is ever revealed.
Thats not what I did. I said the evidence would be reviewed to evaluate statements made in the report. In fact, just to avoid this precise bit of crybabying on your part,I was very clear to state that the information and evidence would be evaluated to assess either the criminality or lack thereof in the behavior of trump and his team. . Goddamn son, pay attention.

There was none.

Those "11 instances" supposedly indicating obstruction don't actually rise to the level of actual commission of obstruction.

Yep, that's exactly what Mueller concluded. :cuckoo:

Did he make the charge? No. He lazily left that up to congress to decide.

I repeat, CONGRESS.

The most partisan group of people on American soil. He wants THEM to decide if Trump committed obstruction.

Wow. I totally have faith that they will be fair and objective.

Last edited:
LOL....

Curious...

Spare me.

Oh I know. But you don't get to tell me what subjects I can bring up in my thread, only the mods and the almighty can do that.

If you don't like being cornered with your hypocrisy, please, by all means exit the thread. Or acknowledge your failing. Totally up to you pal.

Threads are like trees, the conversation branches off from a trunk of pertinence. You don't think a tree grows only one branch, do you?
LOL....

Curious...

Spare me.

If you don't like being cornered with your hypocrisy, please, by all means exit the thread.

Hypocrisy? I made no statement regarding Clinton's actions, dope.

You can't assume the evidence is damning or exculpatory before the evidence is ever revealed.
Thats not what I did. I said the evidence would be reviewed to evaluate statements made in the report. In fact, just to avoid this precise bit of crybabying on your part,I was very clear to state that the information and evidence would be evaluated to assess either the criminality or lack thereof in the behavior of trump and his team. . Goddamn son, pay attention.

No, no, no.

Let's get one thing straight. You want there to be evidence of criminality. That's the only reason you are demanding the full release of the report.

Don't sit there and lead me on thinking you want a fair and objective investigation of the facts and evidence.

Don't you dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back