Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

sorry I didnt realize you have met every person in the country,,,

or it could be you live a secluded life and never see working people, cause in my world of the working class most are skinny to midland with a few beer bellies mixed in
Actually I work and have employees under me

Again the USA is the fattest industrialized country on earth

The perception that I need meet everyone to know a stat is moronic

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

Obesity in the United States - Wikipedia

but you said the entire country was fat,,,thats just not true,,,

this is what happens when you comment from emotion and not facts or reality,,,
There is no state or place in the USA where extreme obesity is not a major health factor. I was food shopping last night and almost got run over by two women in mobile cars that are too fat to walk but that can still find the candy isle

I never said it wasnt,,but to say the whole country is fat is just not true,,,

specifics matter sweetie,,
Specifics matter to numbnuts who think they are going to win a prize on an internet board.....

Sphelign don't madder eider kibbdy

i see specifics are kinda like facts to you,,,

There is no state or place in the USA where extreme obesity is not a major health factor. I was food shopping last night and almost got run over by two women in mobile cars that are too fat to walk but that can still find the candy isle

Specifics matter to numbnuts who think they are going to win a prize on an internet board.....

Then fix your punctuation genius or you might lose another billion bucks.....

He he he

Genius

He he he

Genius

when did I lose a billion bucks????

The Grapes of Wrath should be required reading in this country to remind folks of why we need supplemental food programs. But that will never happen in a world of tweets and bumper stickers.

The Grapes of Wrath was fiction you stupid Moon Bat.

Besides, this is not the Great Depression. This is a full employment economy thanks to Trump and no excuse for not being able to work and buy your own food. It is not my responsibility to pay your bills.

It is immoral for the government to take money away from those that earned it and give it to those that didn't earn it.

If you think name calling will be a proper rebuttal, don't bother, I'll ignore you.

As I noted earlier, many jobs do not pay enough for people to afford to even buy food. People once got jobs that provided decent pay, a promise for the future, a program to make sure when they are sick they could see a doctor.

More and more that is going away. It's a race to the bottom outside of for the few.

So where do you work that has an income so low you cannot afford to buy food?

Country boys gots us fishing poles, 22 rifles and shotguns. If you know what you're doing you can keep a nice stash of dried mushrooms and frozen crawdads when you wanna have a heavy meal. Any idiot can make a home grown ham in 5 days. It only takes 8 weeks to grow a giant hen from a cupcake sizes chick and about 3 1/2 months to grow a 6 lb piglet up to about 200 lbs.
That pig, one deer and a few geese will hold you all year. Toss in a bunch of frozen fish, a few trapped or shot rabbit,maybe a few squirrels. You're a rich man !

Feed for pigs and chickens is not cheap. And even if you do get a deer or a moose, all you have is meat. No potatoes or vegetables, no bread, no fruit. My parents raised chickens. Hens went to laying, roosters to the pot, and we had a large garden, and fruit trees. Mother and my sisters and I canned and preserved everything we grew, and we stored our potatoes, and gourds in the root cellar, and we STILL had to buy milk, bread, baking supplies, spices, and all kinds of things from the grocery store.

its mostly poor people that are fat,,,the working people not so much
While the poor may have a higher rate of obesity you are wrong because this entire country is fat

or it could be you live a secluded life and never see working people, cause in my world of the working class most are skinny to midland with a few beer bellies mixed in

Where is the candy island? Asking for a friend.

LOL! So you think most of the people on food stamps voted for Trump???!!! And, of course, I'm guessing you don't know that because the economy is doing so well, the number of people on food stamps is lower than it has been in many, many years, right? You know this, right?

Historically, Democrats have carried the high school dropout vote by about 2 to 1.
In modern times, the white high school dropouts are voting for Trump.

LOL! So you think most of the people on food stamps voted for Trump???!!! And, of course, I'm guessing you don't know that because the economy is doing so well, the number of people on food stamps is lower than it has been in many, many years, right? You know this, right?

Historically, Democrats have carried the high school dropout vote by about 2 to 1.

Quite the contrary. Democrats carry college educated people, Republicans carry people without college.

The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png
problem with a college education is most of those with one cant fix a toilet and need help changing a lightbulb
In modern times, most of us use LED bulbs. They rarely need changing.

He he he

Genius

when did I lose a billion bucks????

Sleepy Kevin James GIF by TV Land - Find & Share on GIPHY

While the poor may have a higher rate of obesity you are wrong because this entire country is fat

Where is the candy island? Asking for a friend.
Between the cake island and the soda fountain island. Fat finds fat easily

The Grapes of Wrath should be required reading in this country to remind folks of why we need supplemental food programs. But that will never happen in a world of tweets and bumper stickers.

The Grapes of Wrath was fiction you stupid Moon Bat.

Besides, this is not the Great Depression. This is a full employment economy thanks to Trump and no excuse for not being able to work and buy your own food. It is not my responsibility to pay your bills.

It is immoral for the government to take money away from those that earned it and give it to those that didn't earn it.

If you think name calling will be a proper rebuttal, don't bother, I'll ignore you.

As I noted earlier, many jobs do not pay enough for people to afford to even buy food. People once got jobs that provided decent pay, a promise for the future, a program to make sure when they are sick they could see a doctor.

More and more that is going away. It's a race to the bottom outside of for the few.

So where do you work that has an income so low you cannot afford to buy food?

These Moon Bats are not very productive. What money they do make they tend to spend on mind altering drugs

its mostly poor people that are fat,,,the working people not so much
Because the poor have so much money to spend on food.

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

you know you have a good country when the number one health risk to the poor is obesity,,,
Explain that to Chicago mothers grieving over a lost gunned down child

thats a different subject,,,
If u say so because the truth is not convenient for you

Forum List

Back