Trump Admits on Tape Mishandling Classified Material is a Crime

AHAHAHAHA !!

Your tears make me happy !!!!!

The problem is they found absolutely nothing against HRC, and then they found ultra top secret documents in trump's basement.

Trump's trial is going to be a gut punch for you as Trump will not be aloud to lie in court, or he will get another criminal charge.

What "tears"? Do you think you make me "sad" or something? Don't flatter yourself.

Sorry, bro, nothing but hatred in my heart for you pieces of shit. Kick off the next civil war, I say. I'd be more than happy to have you picking cotton on my stately plantation, or standing out front of my gate with a lantern in your hand.

1662052788841.png

Yes it is a crime. If you mishandle them, so far they haven't been able to prove he mishandled them. Until a court of law proves he did, then he didn't.

But they impeached him twice, have a jan 6 committee after him, seized documents they say he illegally had, and other assorted attacks on him and so far nothing.

But I get it. You're a contrarian and only care about hating trump so you can try and piss off random internet strangers.
Wow,
just an FYI...

Putting ultra top secret documents in your basement or desk is mishandling them. Get a clue

Trump was impeached twice and only not removed because the no character trash GOP all voted on party lines to not remove him.

But I get it, you don't care about law and order, accountability, or special treatment, you are so in love with Trump that you will make any excuse possible to defend his criminal acts.

If any other American in the country stored top secret documents in their basement the way Trump did, they would go to prison. FACT

What "tears"? Do you think you make me "sad" or something? Don't flatter yourself.

Sorry, bro, nothing but hatred in my heart for you pieces of shit. Kick off the next civil war, I say. I'd be more than happy to have you picking cotton on my stately plantation, or standing out front of my gate with a lantern in your hand.

View attachment 690047
AHAHAHAHA !!

AN internet tough guy !

You cry like a bitch over Trump, you are weak. there is nothing tough about you in anyway, you are a crybaby, and crybabies are weak.

Wow,
just an FYI...

Putting ultra top secret documents in your basement or desk is mishandling them. Get a clue

Trump was impeached twice and only not removed because the no character trash GOP all voted on party lines to not remove him.

But I get it, you don't care about law and order, accountability, or special treatment, you are so in love with Trump that you will make any excuse possible to defend his criminal acts.

If any other American in the country stored top secret documents in their basement the way Trump did, they would go to prison. FACT
what jail is sandy berger in....if trump put the documents down his pants I assume we would be above prosecution

Wow,
just an FYI...

Show me where he was found guilty and convicted of any of the charges brought against him. That's all I'm saying.

I'm saying look at what's going on. They have had those documents for a while now. With as much as they hate trump you know they had 100 people look at each piece of paper 20 times each by now. If it's truly what you say then why isn't he behind bars? The entire administration is after him, there is no reason why they wouldn't have him in court right now if they could actually prove what he did.

Show me where he was found guilty and convicted of any of the charges brought against him. That's all I'm saying.

I'm saying look at what's going on. They have had those documents for a while now. With as much as they hate trump you know they had 100 people look at each piece of paper 20 times each by now. If it's truly what you say then why isn't he behind bars? The entire administration is after him, there is no reason why they wouldn't have him in court right now if they could actually prove what he did.
Tick Tock

You need to go study how the criminal justice system works, which you don't know

You big grand defense argument is that they have not convicted Trump yet, 2 months into this so then he must be innocent !!

You are truly a stupid person.

You need to go study how the criminal justice system works, which you don't know

You big grand defense argument is that they have not convicted Trump yet, 2 months into this so then he must be innocent !!

You are truly a stupid person.

You have to prove how it works. You keep saying I don't know (I haven't claimed I do), but haven't proven to me you do know how it works.

Not a defense. Merely pointing out they haven't. If you claim someone did something illegal and have the proof right there that shows it then you arrest them, file charges, something. But they haven't. And the impeachments and Jan 6 trials have been going on longer than 2 months and still nothing from them.

And name calling? That's just bush league argument tactics. I'll consider this discussion at an end because you'll never actually discuss anything.

You have to prove how it works. You keep saying I don't know (I haven't claimed I do), but haven't proven to me you do know how it works.

Not a defense. Merely pointing out they haven't. If you claim someone did something illegal and have the proof right there that shows it then you arrest them, file charges, something. But they haven't. And the impeachments and Jan 6 trials have been going on longer than 2 months and still nothing from them.

And name calling? That's just bush league argument tactics. I'll consider this discussion at an end because you'll never actually discuss anything.
they investigated HRC 1000 times for numerous fake scandals and found absolutely nothing at all in anyway

Can you man up and admit that Uranium One, the fake email scandal, and all the other fake scandals that produced absolutely nothing were just GOP lies???
Doubtful

Trump is about to be indicted, first you issue the warrant, then you get the material, then you review the material, then you get an arrest warrant and arrest Trump, then you proceed with the guilty plea or trial.

Wow,
just an FYI...

You want it to be true so bad, you are shitting your pants.

:laughing0301:

Keep shitting.

It does not get any more poetic than this !!

These people literally live in a total fantasy land !!!

Trump is the biggest joke of a president ever.

You can't silence the truth

Sure, mishandling classified documents BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PRESIDENT is clearly a crime.
But presidents are totally unrestricted by any law and do whatever they want with any and all classified docs.

AHAHAHAHA !!

Your tears make me happy !!!!!

The problem is they found absolutely nothing against HRC, and then they found ultra top secret documents in trump's basement.

Trump's trial is going to be a gut punch for you as Trump will not be aloud to lie in court, or he will get another criminal charge.

Wrong.
They clearly found classified docs on an unsecured, private, email server.
They said it violated, but decided there was no criminal intent, just ignorance.

By the way, your spelling is bad.
It is "allowed", not "aloud".
And there is no "ultra top secret".
The possibilities are:
{...

Top Secret (TS)​

"Top Secret" redirects here. For other uses, see Top Secret (disambiguation).
KGB's "List of traitors to the Motherland, agents of foreign intelligence, and other wanted state criminals" (1979) seen in the Museum of Genocide Victims, Vilnius: originally marked top secret
Top Secret
is the highest level of classified information.[4] Information is further compartmented so that specific access using a code word after top secret is a legal way to hide collective and important information.[5] Such material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if made publicly available.[6] Prior to 1942, the United Kingdom and other members of the British Empire used Most Secret, but this was later changed to match the United States' category name of Top Secret in order to simplify Allied interoperability.

The Washington Post reported in an investigation entitled "Top Secret America" that, as of 2010, "An estimated 854,000 people ... hold top-secret security clearances" in the United States.[7]

Secret​

It is desired that no document be released which refers to experiments with humans and might have adverse effect on public opinion or result in legal suits. Documents covering such work field should be classified "secret".
April 17, 1947 Atomic Energy Commission memo from Colonel O.G. Haywood, Jr. to Dr. Fidler at the Oak Ridge Laboratory in Tennessee.[8] As of 2010, Executive Order 13526 bans classification of documents simply to "conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error" or "prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency".[9]
Secret material would cause "serious damage" to national security if it were publicly available.[10]

In the United States, operational "Secret" information can be marked with an additional "LimDis", to limit distribution.

Confidential​

Confidential material would cause "damage" or be prejudicial to national security if publicly available.[11]

Unclassified​

"Unclassified" redirects here. For the albums, see Unclassified (Robert Randolph and the Family Band album), Unclassified (Adult Swim album), and Unclassified (Derrick Hoh album).
...}

Yea it is. It violates the three statutes listed in the warrant AND the PRA

Wrong.
Classified docs at Mar-a-lago are totally legal.
They are copies because they were generated by other agencies, like the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, etc., so then have no NARA or FOIA requirements.
And there are zero restrictions on what presidents can do or have with docs.
That includes giving them to themselves, for after they no longer are president.
And you know that, since it is the historic tradition for ex-presidents to curate their personal libraries containing old classified docs.

Forum List

Back