Trump admits the WALL rhetoric was nothing more than POLITICS-rambling's of a mad man.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
In this transcript with Trump & Enrique Pena Nieto (President of Mexico)--we see the ramblings of a mad-man (Donald Trump.)

"The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents."
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Here are just a few of the exerpts--the rest is wandering unbeliveable physco babble. Somehow he thinks he won New Hamshire--he talks about the size of his rallies, and how popular he was, and is now only concerned with his supporters approval of him--so he has worked out a plan to keep it. Then he goes into tariffs, and border taxes that he brags he has the authority to do alone--which he doesn't have that authority without congressional approval. This is mad man physco babble.

Regarding the Wall:
1. Trump says: Believe it or not, (The WALL) this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important thing to talk about. "We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out.
2. Trump--I think the most popular thing for "me" would just to put a tariff on the border.
3. Nieto--This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico will not pay for that wall. Trump in response: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that.

After he calls the President of Mexico he then gets on the phone with the Australian Prime Minister and apparently hangs up on him.

It's all right here--including a video explanation of it all.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

There is something that is definitely mentally wrong with Trump, and it's clear the only thing that concerns him is his popularity within his base of support--(it's all about him.) Ratings and adoration--again his narcissistic personality comes into full view.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

98d5ef8df6ad85cb18bb63a8e6d2290d.jpg

Rush Limbaugh one of Trumps biggest promoters-was cornered by a caller that was able to sneak onto his program--to admit something shocking.

Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

Campaigning on a 1000-40' high wall that Mexico would pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education for everyone. How STUPID are Americans today?
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Last edited:
So which topic is up for discussion. Who pays for the wall or a regressive scientist speculation on peoples brains?

So which topic is up for discussion. Who pays for the wall or a regressive scientist speculation on peoples brains?

Based on a reproduction of stolen documents?
I love how for Clinton Wikileaks was just revealing the truth and the conversation couldn't be about the hacks. But for Trump we can't talk about the substance of the leaks, it's has to be about the horrible crimes of "stealing documents" or leaking information. Y'all crack me up

I love how for Clinton Wikileaks was just revealing the truth and the conversation couldn't be about the hacks. But for Trump we can't talk about the substance of the leaks, it's has to be about the horrible crimes of "stealing documents" or leaking information. Y'all crack me up

Conversations between national leaders are classified for a reason. They have to be able to speak openly to each other. Trying to draw a false parallel between classified information and emails in a private organization just shows how stupid you regressives are.

In this transcript with Trump & Enrique Pena Nieto (President of Mexico)--we see the ramblings of a mad-man (Donald Trump.)

"The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents."

Here are just a few of the exerpts--the rest is wandering unbeliveable physco babble. Somehow he thinks he won New Hamshire--he talks about the size of his rallies, and how popular he was, and is now only concerned with his supporters approval of him--so he has worked out a plan to keep it. Then he goes into tariffs, and border taxes that he brags he has the authority to do alone--which he doesn't have that authority without congressional approval. This is mad man physco babble.

Regarding the Wall:
1. Trump says: Believe it or not, (The WALL) this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important thing to talk about. "We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out.
2. Trump--I think the most popular thing for "me" would just to put a tariff on the border.
3. Nieto--This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico will not pay for that wall. Trump in response: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that.

After he calls the President of Mexico he then gets on the phone with the Australian Prime Minister and apparently hangs up on him.

There is something that is definitely mentally wrong with Trump, and it's clear the only thing that concerns him is his popularity within his base of support--(it's all about him.) Ratings and adoration--again his narcissistic personality comes into full view.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Rush Limbaugh one of Trumps biggest promoters-was cornered by a caller that was able to sneak onto his program--to admit something shocking.

Campaigning on a 1000-40' high wall that Mexico would pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education for everyone. How STUPID are Americans today?

I think Trump should go for the wall.

Great infrastructure project.

We need the jobs.

And we need to make it harder for Mexican wetbacks and Mexican dope to get into the USA.

William Benton, a former Democratic senator that helped organize the United Nations. He was a proponent for a one world government. This was said 60 years ago.......anyone else see the progress thus far?

“As long as a child breathes the poisoned air of nationalism, education in world-mindedness can produce only precarious results. As we have pointed out, it is frequently the family that infects the child with extreme nationalism. The schools therefore use the means described earlier to combat family attitudes that favor jingoism (nationalism)…we shall presently recognize in nationalism the major obstacle to development of world mindedness. We are at the beginning of a long process of breaking down the walls of national sovereignty. UNESCO must be the pioneer."

You see, leftards hate this country for what it has become even though they have played a major role of getting it to this point.

Conversations between national leaders are classified for a reason. They have to be able to speak openly to each other. Trying to draw a false parallel between classified information and emails in a private organization just shows how stupid you regressives are.

You miss the point completely

Regarding the Wall:

I think Trump should go for the wall.

Great infrastructure project.

We need the jobs.

And we need to make it harder for Mexican wetbacks and Mexican dope to get into the USA.

You don't seem to understand that the WALL was only built in your mind, so you would cast a vote for Trump. Trump knew all along that Mexico wasn't going to pay for it. His only concern right now, is he wants the President of Mexico to STOP saying that MEXICO is not going to pay for it. Because that "hurts" Trump with his base.

Furthermore if walls & fences worked there wouldn't be any illegals in this country today. Watch this video all the way to the end and it will tell you how much money we've already wasted on walls and fences.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Last edited:

No, like the typical regressive you were trying to claim there is hypocrisy it wanting to protect information vital to national security and not much giving a shit that a corrupt private organization like the DNC was exposed for the world to see.

If you lack the ability to distinguish the difference, well, that just makes you stupid.

No, like the typical regressive you were trying to claim there is hypocrisy it wanting to protect information vital to national security and not much giving a shit that a corrupt private organization like the DNC was exposed for the world to see.

If you lack the ability to distinguish the difference, well, that just makes you stupid.

How ironic is it that leftards claim there wasn't anything that damning in the Wikileaks e-mail dump but yet blame the loss of the Hildebeast on the release of them.

You just got a big stick shoved up a dark spot by the person you supported and voted for---:badgrin:

th

th

Trump says: Believe it or not, (The WALL) this is the least important thing that we are talking about

It's very easy to laugh at the chanting and hat-waving clowns, "nobodies," at Trump's rallies because once Trump got their votes, they returned to being nobodies, scapegoats and whipping boys and poster children. At some point, however, one has to wonder whether the "mouthpieces" -- Rush, Hannity, et al -- actually believe themselves, because on policy matters, most of their vitriol spins around an ideological compass having cardinal points at illusory, insipid, malevolent, and chimeric.

you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall.

Trump didn't want Pena to say the U.S. is going to pay for the wall because when Congress appropriates money to pay for "The Wall," Trump would have no place to spin it.

Just imagine this person's butthurt as the giant wall finally emerges.

Damn! I just assumed, without his admitting anything, that all the Trump talk about the wall was just crappola....

Partisans always applaud backdoor info on the OTHER guys...

Trump is a scam artist and a scum bag. Shows what kind of idiots you're supporting him.

What level of classification was assigned to Trump's phonecalls?

Forum List

Back