Trump and Abstinence...not The Onion

cnm

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2013
This is pretty good from the survivor of his own personal VietNam. I wonder whether his PTSD is making itself apparent...

Trump Pushes Abstinence for Family Planning

https://politicalwire.com

March 4, 2018

“The Trump administration has adopted a new strategy for how it issues tens of millions of dollars in federal family-planning grants, giving preference to groups that stress abstinence and making it harder for Planned Parenthood to do business,” the AP reports.

I'm opposed to this.

There are thousands of rats living in dumpsters and alleys behind planned unparenthood clinics that depend on the supply of liberal genetic garbage for food.

Trump should get some Ambassadors for Abstinence to spread the word. Now who could be a suitable candidate? Probably you'd want someone of childbearing age who's associated with the Republican Party.

Anyone spring to mind?

Trump should get some Ambassadors for Abstinence to spread the word. Now who could be a suitable candidate? Probably you'd want someone of childbearing age who's associated with the Republican Party.

Anyone spring to mind?
Bristol Palin

This is pretty good from the survivor of his own personal VietNam. I wonder whether his PTSD is making itself apparent...

Trump Pushes Abstinence for Family Planning

https://politicalwire.com

March 4, 2018

“The Trump administration has adopted a new strategy for how it issues tens of millions of dollars in federal family-planning grants, giving preference to groups that stress abstinence and making it harder for Planned Parenthood to do business,” the AP reports.
The STD Warrior has fathered very few children (given the number of intercourses).

Because abstinence only works so well. States who adopt abstinence only policies in schools have the highest teen pregnancy and STD rate.

Better to educate them on prevention of those things. Teens are going to have sex. At least give them to tools to be safe.

Because abstinence only works so well. States who adopt abstinence only policies in schools have the highest teen pregnancy and STD rate.

Better to educate them on prevention of those things. Teens are going to have sex. At least give them to tools to be safe.
Don't come here with your facts!

Forum List

Back