Trump and dangerous precedent

Trump Threatens To Pull £700m Scots Investment

Trump believes that banning him from the UK would set dangerous precedent.

However he doesn't think banning Muslims from the US would set dangerous precedent.

Doesn't this guy know what hypocrisy is?

If it's wrong to ban Muslim immigration here, you should be condemning Britain for considering banning him there.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Actually no. Trump would ban people who have done nothing wrong. Trump has proven with his words why he should be banned from the UK. A pity he can't be banned from the US.

Yes!

Let us ban all the things!!!

How childish. All of it.

Trump has done nothing wrong in Britain either, so what basis would they have to ban him from entering?

Nice double standard. I'm impressed.

The UK is still pissed we kicked their ass in the late 1700's.

However he doesn't think banning Muslims from the US would set dangerous precedent.

If it's wrong to ban Muslim immigration here, you should be condemning Britain for considering banning him there.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Actually no. Trump would ban people who have done nothing wrong. Trump has proven with his words why he should be banned from the UK. A pity he can't be banned from the US.
So you really do want to eliminate the first amendment too.

Seriously?

You can't be that stupid can you?

For all you brain dead conservatives out there, this isn't happening in America and the UK doesn't have our first amendment or our constitution.

Personally I believe that the british can do whatever they want within the laws of their nation.

But then, I believe in freedom.

Talk about hypocrisy.

So you really do want to eliminate the first amendment too.

Seriously?

You can't be that stupid can you?

For all you brain dead conservatives out there, this isn't happening in America and the UK doesn't have our first amendment or our constitution.

Personally I believe that the british can do whatever they want within the laws of their nation.

But then, I believe in freedom.

Indeed they can. Trump can also remove the $1 Billion dollars he has over there. That's freedom too.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Trump has done nothing wrong in Britain either, so what basis would they have to ban him from entering?

Actually many countries will ban people from entering their country because of what they have said or done in another country.

The UK has banned certain Americans from entering the UK before.

List of people banned from entering the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen "Don" Black, racist, white supremacist, runs Stormfront. The UK doesn't want this sort of person in. The BNP wanted this sort of person in, the govt didn't allow him.

Preston Wigginton doesn't appear on this list, but he got banned for the same reason.

Erich Gliebe, white supremacist.

Mike Guzovsky, Israeli militant.

Plenty of people the UK govt deems inappropriate to come into the UK.

So the reality is it wouldn't set any precedent at all, the UK govt has done it before and will do it again. Even Mike Tyson's on this list.

Trump is making remarks that are not to the liking of a lot of British people. If the British people choose to ban him for what he has said, then this is consistent with the law.

Banning a whole religion based on the actions of other people in the religion is, however, not consistent with much, certainly not with the constitution.

Well then, you can't criticize him for wanting to ban Muslims here. You want the UK to consider him persona non grata.

Reality is, you want to restrict his movement to another country because he holds a certain viewpoint you happen to disagree with.

Smooth move slick. Way to play the part of a petulant child. You really have a problem with free speech, don't you?

zxRNsXE.jpg

Muslims are coming here to get welfare. Trump goes to the UK to give investment.

Muslims come here to commit murder. Trump goes to the UK to give parties.

Does that help your understanding?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Are they? I doubt that very much, but if it makes you feel better.... how old were you when you kicked their asses in the late 1700s?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Actually many countries will ban people from entering their country because of what they have said or done in another country.

List of people banned from entering the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen "Don" Black, racist, white supremacist, runs Stormfront. The UK doesn't want this sort of person in. The BNP wanted this sort of person in, the govt didn't allow him.

Preston Wigginton doesn't appear on this list, but he got banned for the same reason.

So the reality is it wouldn't set any precedent at all, the UK govt has done it before and will do it again. Even Mike Tyson's on this list.

Trump is making remarks that are not to the liking of a lot of British people. If the British people choose to ban him for what he has said, then this is consistent with the law.

Banning a whole religion based on the actions of other people in the religion is, however, not consistent with much, certainly not with the constitution.

Well then, you can't criticize him for wanting to ban Muslims here. You want the UK to consider him persona non grata.

Reality is, you want to restrict his movement to another country because he holds a certain viewpoint you happen to disagree with.

Smooth move slick. Way to play the part of a petulant child. You really have a problem with free speech, don't you?

Yes, I can criticize him. There is a difference, the difference is he is preaching hate, and most Muslims aren't.

Muslims are coming here to get welfare. Trump goes to the UK to give investment.

Muslims come here to commit murder. Trump goes to the UK to give parties.

Does that help your understanding?

Trump is using hate speech. Most Muslims don't go to the US to commit murder.

But then trying to tell some right wingers that all Muslims aren't the same is a waste of time, because no one cares to listen.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Yes, I can criticize him. There is a difference, the difference is he is preaching hate, and most Muslims aren't.

You're just making this too easy.

He's preaching hate of Muslims, you're preaching hate of Trump.

Please, stop being a colossal hypocrite.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Fine, you want silly high school talk, go find others who want to play silly games. I don't. I think the ignore button is the perfect place for you. Bye.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Fine, you want silly high school talk, go find others who want to play silly games. I don't. I think the ignore button is the perfect place for you. Bye.

You're the one who made this thread cheering for Britain to ban Trump from the country. That's childish. You were and are intolerant of opposing viewpoints, and thus you were exposed here.

I'm sorry the truth hurts, wierdo. Get used to it. You and your flawed logic were completely obliterated in this thread.

Run along to your safe space now.

Last edited:
Saying we should have a moratorium on muslim immigration is not hate speech.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

Are they? I doubt that very much, but if it makes you feel better.... how old were you when you kicked their asses in the late 1700s?

LOL you libs completely lack a sense of humor, perhaps that's part of the genetic mutation that makes someone liberal :eusa_think:

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes!

How childish. All of it.

LOL you libs completely lack a sense of humor, perhaps that's part of the genetic mutation that makes someone liberal :eusa_think:

And here was me thinking this was a political forum rather than a humor forum. How wrong I am.

Saying we should have a moratorium on muslim immigration is not hate speech.

A moratorium, do you think Trump and his supporters even know what that means? Trump said he'd just ban people for their religious views. If you were Muslim American, how would you feel about that? You might think hate was directed at you.

Forum List

Back