Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now he's on equal physical footing with Biden. He has COVID and Biden is perfectly healthy, to the extent that's even possible.
Well Biden was smart enough to avoid catching it and Trump the most protected man in the world managed to catch it. We can let that one speak for itself

Now he's on equal physical footing with Biden. He has COVID and Biden is perfectly healthy, to the extent that's even possible.
Biden was in far better shape physically than trump before trump got COVID19.

Could you imagine if the President of the United States died a few weeks before the election?

I certainly hope not.

But 2020 has been so fucked up, it would be in line with this year.
That would be fucked up.

Could you imagine if the President of the United States died a few weeks before the election?

I certainly hope not.

But 2020 has been so fucked up, it would be in line with this year.
I wouldn’t wish that on anybody... but I do hope Trump learns a lesson from this. I won’t hold by breath though

They are all checked everyday. Hicks is checked every day. I highly doubt it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1601629880083.png

I wonder who infected Hope Hicks?
Allow me to start the conspiracy theory. It was Democratic hit job. :cool:

Or China or Iran...
Yeah maybe. China would certainly know how to deliver it.
Isnt is amazing that China and the American left are both praying to Satan for the same goal
None of that has happened. But you have supported satan for the past 4 years.
Is your heart black too
I'm not hearing you trump supporters who have wished death and imprisonment on those who opposed trump, cheered for every unarmed murder of blacks by police and have threatened to kill people who oppose your bullshit in a civil war whining because there are people who don't have any sympathy for trump.
Because your "unarmed blacks" try to steal their gun, become physically combative, had just RAPED A WOMAN, tried to kidnap children, and go for a knife.
.All of your "unarmed black men" are FRAUDS. You make martyrs of violent criminals and you get pissed when we call you on it

Well Biden was smart enough to avoid catching it and Trump the most protected man in the world managed to catch it. We can let that one speak for itself
Like Trump said, don't ever confuse the self professed "Delaware State" grad with anything smart.

The Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iran and our Democrats and MSM are happy that Trump has COVID, lowlife assholes that they all are. Viva Trump

Like Trump said, don't ever confuse the self professed "Delaware State" grad with anything smart.
I’ll say it again. Biden’s was smart enough to avoid the Virus and Trump was dumb enough to catch despite being protected by dozens of people 24/7. He almost had to try to get it. That’s a special kind of stupid

Having good health insurance is not a matter of managing one's personal lives well.
Of course it is

if anyone is stuck with sitting in ER waiting for free treatment they have obviously not made the right moves in their personal life to provide for themselves
Maybe they lost their job in the trump recession ? Maybe their insurance went with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back