Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?

If they both get through this very publicly free of suffering, it will do a lot to diminish fear of covid. If he dies, well...maybe he can do us a favor and hug Biden first.

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
Since he never called it a hoax, that kind of makes you look like an idiot.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.

In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

Last edited:
Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.

You quarantine if you may have been exposed. Rump is in Isolation. You Isolate if you test positive. That means zero contact with anyone until you can test negative again. Everyone that was around Rump will have to be quarantined but Hicks and the Rumps will have to be isolated until it passes one way or another.

Convenient timing after that side show they called a debate the other night. Guess they really really really didn't want to debate again. Ha. I'm sure Biden is just as pleased.

Is it time yet, warrior?

I believe the next debate is on the 7th. There's no way they'll hold it after an only 5 day quarantine.

You quarantine if you may have been exposed. Rump is in Isolation. You Isolate if you test positive. That means zero contact with anyone until you can test negative again. Everyone that was around Rump will have to be quarantined but Hicks and the Rumps will have to be isolated until it passes one way or another.

That will quiet him!!

Is it time yet, warrior?

VP debate is next Wednesday.

Next Presidential debate is 12 days away. Could be done with this by then..

It all depends on how hard hit Rump is. The format can be changed and it can be done virtual so if Rump is still under isolation it might happen. If he's still recovering or gets hit hard then it may not happen. But he's 74 so anything can happen. The British Leader almost died while the Brazilian President had a light set of symptoms. And both of them gets at least the same degree of medical that Rump gets.

Now all of a sudden every doctor are saying that COVID-19 isn't that serious ever since Pres. Trump has caught it. But before, they've been saying even if you are a healthy person that it can kill you. But now they are saying that your immune system has to be suppressed in order for it to kill you.
They know if Pres. Trump and his wife survives it. That it will prove that it was all a hoax that was blown way out proportion. That they has forced Pres. Trump to shut down the economy just to hurt the Taxpayers for supporting the president.

1601634237614.png

The question is who else has been exposed. Everyone from Amy Coney Barrett to Mitch McConnell will need to self-quarantine.

After Trump's sad performance, the whole country should be pleased. Why waste 90 min., when you can find 5 min. clips of him ranting on YouTube and get just as much useful info, i.e. very little.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

Now all of a sudden every doctor are saying that COVID-19 isn't that serious ever since Pres. Trump has caught it. But before, they've been saying even if you are a healthy person that it can kill you. But now they are saying that your immune system has to be suppressed in order for it to kill you.
They know if Pres. Trump and his wife survives it. That it will prove that it was all a hoax that was blown way out proportion. That they has forced Pres. Trump to shut down the economy just to hurt the Taxpayers for supporting the president.

View attachment 395977

:tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back