Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Well y'all surely took Trump' s hoax statements and took it to the extreme then....

They know what they did, they know what they enabled.

You know what they say about karma.

I'd say the Dems know what they did. Hell they called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Pelousy also said the virus was nothing worry about and everyone should come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Karma has nothing to do with it. I'm sure you are hoping Trump and FL have problems but I don't see that happening. Both are healthy and will have no problem with Covid.

I wonder who infected Hope Hicks?
Allow me to start the conspiracy theory. It was Democratic hit job. :cool:

Or China or Iran...
Yeah maybe. China would certainly know how to deliver it.
Isnt is amazing that China and the American left are both praying to Satan for the same goal
None of that has happened. But you have supported satan for the past 4 years.
Is your heart black too
I'm not hearing you trump supporters who have wished death and imprisonment on those who opposed trump, cheered for every unarmed murder of blacks by police and have threatened to kill people who oppose your bullshit in a civil war whining because there are people who don't have any sympathy for trump.
Because your "unarmed blacks" try to steal their gun, become physically combative, had just RAPED A WOMAN, tried to kidnap children, and go for a knife.
.All of your "unarmed black men" are FRAUDS. You make martyrs of violent criminals and you get pissed when we call you on it
Nothing you said is true. But trump does have COVID19 and if people don't have any sympathy for the criminal fraud president you support, I don't blame them.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

The numbers are overwhemingly on his side. My guess he will be eating cheeseburgers and tweeting during his quarantine. That is what some other world leaders were doing when they tested positive, sans Boris Johnson who did spend 3 days in the ICU.
Sometimes a near death experience can make an asshole a better person. Maybe that what it will take for Trump.

Then maybe we should spread COVID to all the MSM media and the Democrats in Congress, particular Pelosi and Schiff.

The problem is, COVID wouldn’t be thing to spread if you really wanted near death results because the overwhelming majority would not be affected to this extent.

My guess is that Trump and Melanie with both do fine. The only big concern I have is the effect on the campaign due to a quarantine.
Rich important people are often just fine while the rabble die.

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.
HE ADMITTED IT. FREELY. ON TAPE. TO WOODWARD. HE SAID THOSE WORDS. TWICE.

Holy shit, did they keep THAT from you guys in the bubble TOO?????
The bubble is strong with that one.
Y'know, you want to laugh, but for fuck's sake, this ain't good.

We have a significant portion of this populace walking around completely mal-informed.

I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.
He said it was the Democrats' new hoax. Turns out, it wasn't a hoax. Turns out Democrats were spot on.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You've outed yourself as a type 2.

You're a TDS afflicted moron with an IQ that is so low that you do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to discern fact from fiction.

You Party of the Rumpers are trying to use the three letters to combat this situtation. Stop being asses. Say what you mean instead of resorting to just yelling TDS over and over.

I served 5 Presidents. Some of them I didn't like, in fact I loathed a couple. But I kept it to myself in public as was my duty. And I would have given my life for even the worst of the lot. No matter if that President is a POS or not, he's still President as long as he sits in that chair. I do not wish death on ANY President because I still serve my Country and that is bad for my Country. I was the same way when you characters were saying "I hope someone shoots Obama" a few years ago.

So how about get rid of the TDS crap. Only God knows what the future holds.

Sigh.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Well y'all surely took Trump' s hoax statements and took it to the extreme then....

They did what they could. You have been completely duped. I guess we could have locked everything down in Feb, much to the Democrats dismay and ruined our economy prior to knowing what was going on with COVID. Maybe we could lock it all again now to really get us into a depression If the Democrats brainiacs would have been in charge, not only would the spread have been worse because they wouldn’t have locked anything down and we would have more illegals crossing the border, but once it got bad, they would still have the country locked down.

You should be thanking Trump for his response. Democrats running this show would have put your career in jeopardy as many would have been pulling their money out of the markets. Who needs a CFP when there aren’t really any safe investment vehicles(nor capital)for the average investor.

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
Since he never called it a hoax, that kind of makes you look like an idiot.

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.

Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

Now you can explain what he meant by that. By doing that you aren't really making him look any better because that's what has to be done over and over with Trump.

He talks like a 12 year old. Name calling, incomplete sentences. Things that then have to be explained what he actually meant. Well now he can call in sick and lay in bed all day and watch cartoons.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

The numbers are overwhemingly on his side. My guess he will be eating cheeseburgers and tweeting during his quarantine. That is what some other world leaders were doing when they tested positive, sans Boris Johnson who did spend 3 days in the ICU.
Sometimes a near death experience can make an asshole a better person. Maybe that what it will take for Trump.

Then maybe we should spread COVID to all the MSM media and the Democrats in Congress, particular Pelosi and Schiff.

The problem is, COVID wouldn’t be thing to spread if you really wanted near death results because the overwhelming majority would not be affected to this extent.

My guess is that Trump and Melanie with both do fine. The only big concern I have is the effect on the campaign due to a quarantine.
Rich important people are often just fine while the rabble die.

Yeah, but they don’t. The numbers don’t lie but the Democrats do.

Untitled.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: JLW
Sigh.

What's False

They did what they could. You have been completely duped. I guess we could have locked everything down in Feb, much to the Democrats dismay and ruined our economy prior to knowing what was going on with COVID. Maybe we could lock it all again now to really get us into a depression If the Democrats brainiacs would have been in charge, not only would the spread have been worse because they wouldn’t have locked anything down and we would have more illegals crossing the border, but once it got bad, they would still have the country locked down.

You should be thanking Trump for his response. Democrats running this show would have put your career in jeopardy as many would have been pulling their money out of the markets. Who needs a CFP when there aren’t really any safe investment vehicles(nor capital)for the average investor.
Holy crap

Get off your high horse. Democrats were caught on live mic claiming masks were just worn by them for political theatre.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
Since he never called it a hoax, that kind of makes you look like an idiot.

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.

Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

Now you can explain what he meant by that. By doing that you aren't really making him look any better because that's what has to be done over and over with Trump.

He talks like a 12 year old. Name calling, incomplete sentences. Things that then have to be explained what he actually meant. Well now he can call in sick and lay in bed all day and watch cartoons.
PHAKE NOOZE! DEEP STATE!

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
Who is this "they" that predicted 3.2 million deaths? Please provide a LINK for that specific claim about 'they' who predicted this....???

Now he's on equal physical footing with Biden. He has COVID and Biden is perfectly healthy, to the extent that's even possible.
Well Biden was smart enough to avoid catching it and Trump the most protected man in the world managed to catch it. We can let that one speak for itself
Like Trump said, don't ever confuse the self professed "Delaware State" grad with anything smart.
trump caught COVID19. Biden did not. So accept the fact that trump is a moron.

He's 74.
He's fat.
He's out of shape.
He's fucked.
Trump is on top of the situation, he is fully aware of the drugs he can take to cure himself of coronavirus.

You mean like hydroxy? :rolleyes:

Didn't help Hermain Cain and Trump's own brother, did it?
Let's see what happens. If Pres. Trump lives. Then it means that Hydroxy works. And if it works, I'm going to run across the border to buy me a few bottles, since Mexico has been selling it over the counter for years.

Now, that's a good idea considering Mexico is having a huge increase in cases lately. Doesn't seem to be helping them too much.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.
He said it was the Democrats' new hoax. Turns out, it wasn't a hoax. Turns out Democrats were spot on.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You've outed yourself as a type 2.

You're a TDS afflicted moron with an IQ that is so low that you do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to discern fact from fiction.

You Party of the Rumpers are trying to use the three letters to combat this situtation. Stop being asses. Say what you mean instead of resorting to just yelling TDS over and over.

I served 5 Presidents. Some of them I didn't like, in fact I loathed a couple. But I kept it to myself in public as was my duty. And I would have given my life for even the worst of the lot. No matter if that President is a POS or not, he's still President as long as he sits in that chair. I do not wish death on ANY President because I still serve my Country and that is bad for my Country. I was the same way when you characters were saying "I hope someone shoots Obama" a few years ago.

So how about get rid of the TDS crap. Only God knows what the future holds.
Thank you for your service.

Get off your high horse. Democrats were caught in live mic claiming masked were just worn by them for political theatre.
Whatever, pray for your dear leader to survive something thousands of unimportant Americans didn't.

In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

That's right, you aren't. I won't be celebrating Trump has China virus, you'll be drunk by noon. You're happier today than you've been in four years.

Pay CLOSE attention to who among ”the libs” celebrates and who doesn't. There will be more of the latter.

Mac won't be celebrating and neither will I. Most normal people won't.

You are projecting. You know yourself.

You're a liar. All of you libtard clowns have been wishing every bad thing on Trump for four years. Today is your grand celebration. Happiest day of your life.

Sigh.

What's False

Yes, they should have done such, earlier...like south Korea and Germany....we'd have 150000 less deaths to date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back