Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can only observe in amazement at how much chaos one profoundly damaged man can inflict on this country.

And even more than that, how many people are fine with it. People who claim to love this country.
AS the left burn down businesses, attack people, kill people, loot stores etc.....

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Teens?? LMAO Hel no. I'm an old lady and I do support Trump.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.
I responded to a post where you said he didnt downplay anything.

Now I'm responding to a post where you said you're sure he did downplay it.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

Never heard of culty-think.
He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

Oh so he called it a hoax and it made it to the US anyway??

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.
I am the one that needs to get real?

You said he didnt downplay it, then said youre sure he downplayed it.
You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

Do you know what he did that was wrong, leadership-wise?

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

What he did was wrong. Say it aloud, and feel better.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

What he did was wrong, say it aloud.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Seems to me the Dems gave zero fucks about the virus. They called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flight into the country. Pelousy also told everyone not to worry. The virus was nothing and they should all come out with her and enjoy the Chinese new year.

Oh and you seem to think Americans are stupid?? They were watching the same thing Trump and his administration were watching on TV. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC passed those instructions along and so did millions of other Americans.

Oh and I watched Snopes and from what I read Trump was referring to the Dem's hoax of an impeachment. Not the virus. That was on Snopes not a right wing rag.

Trump did nothing wrong. In fact he did a lot right from the masks, to the ventilators and everything else.

Get real.
See, this is the deep mind-fuckery Trump has over his cult. Holy fuggin banana!

The only cult is you left wing lunatics who continue to promote this ridiculous narrative of COVID being a death sentence. Statistically you have about the same chance of dying in a car crash than dying from COVID. Maybe we should all stop driving cars.
Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.

You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Claudette is definitely not a nice person.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.

You are a Trump supporter. Honesty means nothing to you.

Joe Biden is a compulsive liar. For you to say that is just the joke of a human being that you are.

And in fact most of Trump's so called lies are you idiots lying about what he said.

You're fundamentally dishonest people.

Your news media has well earned the title 'fake news'

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

Why are you not talking about what might happen if he dies?
CELEBRATION ? World wide

So, you planning on it? YOu stocking up on champagne and streamers?
No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

So, you're pretty sure he's going to die? Being so old and fat?
No He's getting the best of care ,care others won't get BUT IF it happens there will be no tears in my eyes The man is a slime bag and I'm being kind
I’m hoping Joe has the virus too. Then just maybe both assholes would have to drop out and with any luck, we could get competent people running for potus.
President Pelosi ,sounds good to me
Oh god that would be even worse than the dementia twins.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.
I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

That's the problem with the messaging coming out of the snake-head.
Explain this.

I dont speak for msnbc, and they're not the Snake Head of my Country, either. What they have to say is wholly irrelevant to me.

Well GT it shows who was calling the disease hoax, doesn't it?

You pretending not to get that?

So them also calling it a hoax has something to do with whether or not the leader of the free world called it the "new dem hoax?"

Honestly, you should give it your BEST shot to understand, that not everybody is inside of the "us vs. them" shit and can actually disseminate fact from fiction with no emotional allegiance to some Celebrity on television that they'll never meet in their lives. It's weird, and teenager-ish.

Hey GT that isn't what he was referring to and fact checker confirms it.

You ignoring that fact doesn't change that fact.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.
Karma is a real BITCH!

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

Why are you not talking about what might happen if he dies?
CELEBRATION ? World wide

So, you planning on it? YOu stocking up on champagne and streamers?
No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

So, you're pretty sure he's going to die? Being so old and fat?
No He's getting the best of care ,care others won't get BUT IF it happens there will be no tears in my eyes The man is a slime bag and I'm being kind
I’m hoping Joe has the virus too. Then just maybe both assholes would have to drop out and with any luck, we could get competent people running for potus.
Do you or Mac1958 ever give us the government or candidates you want?

Go ahead and explain it to all of us and stop pretending you are above the fray from your moral platitude.

Give us the wet dream candidate? A typical lawyer politician telling you everything you want to hear?

Tell us.
A man with empathy a man with heart ,a sense of humor, who knows how to talk to others on BOTH sides ,,,A man like Obama or Biden

A true leader.
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

Thoughts and prayers
Typical response from Satan's minions

CNN said that his feeling some cold symptom ( this could be Fake news) ..i can't believe this is happenning and i am disgust by the people who are happy about what is going on.:mad:

I hope that President Trump and his Wife recovered completly and soon.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

Explain this.

I dont speak for msnbc, and they're not the Snake Head of my Country, either. What they have to say is wholly irrelevant to me.

So them also calling it a hoax has something to do with whether or not the leader of the free world called it the "new dem hoax?"

Honestly, you should give it your BEST shot to understand, that not everybody is inside of the "us vs. them" shit and can actually disseminate fact from fiction with no emotional allegiance to some Celebrity on television that they'll never meet in their lives. It's weird, and teenager-ish.

Ignore him. He's another one who only can add and subtract but can't do other basic math skills.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Explain this.

I didnt need the fact checker, I watched the whole video in context.

The fact checker says he was referring to the impeachment as the hoax.

He was talking about the corona virus, and said "new" hoax.

Try to direct your focus to the word NEW, because he was saying in previous sentences how the impeachment was(past tense) a hoax, and then went on to talk about the virus, and used the word NEW.

If you cannot watch the video and parse that...but gave it an honest try - hell, at least you tried. I'm not hating.

A true leader.

Thoughts and prayers

Just give him some bleach, and hydroxichlorocline, and stick a UV bulb up his ass.

Karma is a real BITCH!
Trump will recover. His wife is young. Biden is weak and frail. They should think twice about their responses. God has a way of humbling the arrogant

Sigh.

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Well y'all surely took Trump' s hoax statements and took it to the extreme then....

They know what they did, they know what they enabled.

You know what they say about karma.

They did what they could. You have been completely duped. I guess we could have locked everything down in Feb, much to the Democrats dismay and ruined our economy prior to knowing what was going on with COVID. Maybe we could lock it all again now to really get us into a depression If the Democrats brainiacs would have been in charge, not only would the spread have been worse because they wouldn’t have locked anything down and we would have more illegals crossing the border, but once it got bad, they would still have the country locked down.

You should be thanking Trump for his response. Democrats running this show would have put your career in jeopardy as many would have been pulling their money out of the markets. Who needs a CFP when there aren’t really any safe investment vehicles(nor capital)for the average investor.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A true leader.

Thoughts and prayers

Just give him some bleach, and hydroxichlorocline, and stick a UV bulb up his ass.
I take vitamin d, zinc, and get plenty of exercise. You mock people who take precautions and LIE about what they say.

Some of you reveal your souls on these threads

And Biden appears as knowledgeable about C19, because the media is assisting the clown in that venture. B is a puppet told what to say and do, and sides with the thugs who destroyed American infrastructure while the American people reeled under the violence of the Chinese virus, which we name truly.

Looks like Hope Hicks is Typhoid Mary

She intermingled with members of the Trump Administration while she “wasn’t feeling well”

There may be more infections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back