Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

No need for a retraction.

What he meant by the 'New Dem Hoax' is Dems like those in NY and CA OVERPLAYED their hand and freaked out! Blamed Trump because their states didn't have enough equipment to get through Corona.
In reality, the Dem states didn't spend their Fed Emergency monies appropriately after the last health crisis (during Obama years) and didn't restock their inventory.
They overplayed their hand and freaked out? They were the first hit because they're the most population dense, and being the first hit the treatments were unknown and had not come along and it was an absolute shit-show. Trump used his platform to make it about them being Blue States, which is disgusting all by itself...but even more disgusting is that instead of using them as a learning example and seeing how they did eventually come out of it, his duplicitous ass was downplaying it and his sycophants followed and then had the summer outbreaks as a result.

Amazingly ignorant of the actual facts and the COVID statistics. Step away from CNN and do some research.
Whats super weird is that I didn't list a statistic - Cultist

I know, but clearly you bought into the hype. If that isn't based on false stats, what is it based on? TDS alone?
What hype?

You're in the middle of a conversation where someone is saying that the President took this serious and didnt downplay it and at the same time you're downplaying it and saying it was all hype.

I dont think you cultists are capable of understanding the duplicitous shit coming out of your kool-aid woo'd brains. I aint mad atchya.

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.
HE ADMITTED IT. FREELY. ON TAPE. TO WOODWARD. HE SAID THOSE WORDS. TWICE.

Holy shit, did they keep THAT from you guys in the bubble TOO?????

No. I just saw it on Snopes and this is what he said.

President Donald Trump likened the Democrats criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

He was referring to the hoax of an impeachment, not the virus.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

The numbers are overwhemingly on his side. My guess he will be eating cheeseburgers and tweeting during his quarantine. That is what some other world leaders were doing when they tested positive, sans Boris Johnson who did spend 3 days in the ICU.
Sometimes a near death experience can make an asshole a better person. Maybe that what it will take for Trump.

A virus that has a 99% survival rate is a near death experience?

It is actually much higher than that overall. It is 99% for a 74 year old. If you take into account that by all reasonable accounts, many more people have had the virus and have been asymptomatic without being tested, the survival rate is in the 99.6% range or even higher.

Lemmings have bought the media hysteria to try to get Biden elected. It is kind of funny but scary and sad at the same time that we have so many people so easily led astray in this country and around the world.

I was rounding.
:)

A little CLOROX might be just the thing
Clorox is so yesterday
lovequiz.jpg
But trump could test out his theory, and chug a pint of Lysol!

Or maybe do nothing an just quarantine and binge watch some Netflix series as the overwhelming majority of people who test positive do. Either the left sucks at statistics or they choose to hype how deadly this virus is despite evidence to the contrary.
200,000 +++ isn't deadly enough for you?

Percentages don't lie.

President Donald Trump likened the Democrats criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

What is the "this" referring to in "new" hoax, genius...the impeachment is what he was calling the (past) hoax, not the new one, OBVIOUSLY.

HOLY SHIT

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

You felt the need to post this? Who cares, dumbass?
You, obviously.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Teens?? LMAO Hel no. I'm an old lady and I do support Trump.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.
I responded to a post where you said he didnt downplay anything.

Now I'm responding to a post where you said you're sure he did downplay it.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

Never heard of culty-think.
He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

Oh so he called it a hoax and it made it to the US anyway??

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.
I am the one that needs to get real?

You said he didnt downplay it, then said youre sure he downplayed it.
You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

Do you know what he did that was wrong, leadership-wise?

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

What he did was wrong. Say it aloud, and feel better.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

What he did was wrong, say it aloud.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Claudette is definitely not a nice person.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

Why are you not talking about what might happen if he dies?
CELEBRATION ? World wide

So, you planning on it? YOu stocking up on champagne and streamers?
No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

So, you're pretty sure he's going to die? Being so old and fat?

They only get selected quotes from CNN and MSNBC. Just like the Charlottesville quote, they don't bother attempting to read and put things in context.

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Never said it was a hoax you fucking miserable puppet cockcsucker.

Go ahead and explain this you fucking miserable lying piece of shit.

It was you fucking liars that called the disease a hoax you piece of lying shit.

Hey Kondor3, you are a fucking ignorant pathetic liar.

You fucking liar.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.

You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.

You are a Trump supporter. Honesty means nothing to you.

What is the "this" referring to in "new" hoax, genius...the impeachment is what he was calling the (past) hoax, not the new one, OBVIOUSLY.

HOLY SHIT

LMAO He's talking abut the hoax of an impeachment not calling the virus a hoax. Genius.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

That's the problem with the messaging coming out of the snake-head.

Gotta shake my head at the true believers. His downplaying the virus is right there on Woodward's tapes. I mean, it's on record. But I didn't need to hear that from Woodward.
He did call the virus the Democrat's latest hoax. And then proceeded to do next to nothing to combat the spread of the virus in the first two months...save for golfing, tweeting, and holding his pep rallies.
I think it's easy for a person to underestimate the thickness of those bubble walls.

There is so much they're not told, and there is so much of what they ARE told that is simply distorted.

I don't know how to communicate with someone like that. It's challenging enough in person, but online it's essentially impossible.

The only thing I can draw a comparison to for some of these devoted followers is the People's Temple of the 1970's. People who believed in the cause so completely, no matter what was said or done that they were willing to drink the Kool-Aid.
I don't know exactly where it comes from. The guy has been a fraud and sham his entire adult life. I don't know what kind of America his followers think he's going to return to them? Or the fact that he even cares about their existence.
Interesting stuff here. It's a combination of your example and Europe, about 90 years ago. Number 1 is right on the money:

[="Mac-7, post: 25610456, member: 72594"]
Biden has never been restricted to his basement.
Biden hid in his home for 3 months and hardly traveled at all
[/QUOTE]
Ya, as a retired person he restricted himself to his homes, one a mini-estate in a forested area of Delaware and another a beach home in Delaware and all the time only visiting with family and close friends, hiking and bicycling.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

The nerve she has to talk about honesty when she said he didnt downplay it, and in her next post say he downplayed it. Sick

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Nope. Honesty means a lot to me. I'd bet it means nothing to you.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

Why are you not talking about what might happen if he dies?
CELEBRATION ? World wide

So, you planning on it? YOu stocking up on champagne and streamers?
No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

So, you're pretty sure he's going to die? Being so old and fat?
No He's getting the best of care ,care others won't get BUT IF it happens there will be no tears in my eyes The man is a slime bag and I'm being kind

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

The nerve she has to talk about honesty when she said he didnt downplay it, and in her next post say he downplayed it. Sick

Nope. Just being honest but then you wouldn't know honesty if it kicked your ass.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

That's the problem with the messaging coming out of the snake-head.
Explain this.

Notice the quote by Trump that msnbc is mocking.

Explain it. Won't expect it from you. How does it feel being wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back