Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Teens?? LMAO Hel no. I'm an old lady and I do support Trump.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.
I responded to a post where you said he didnt downplay anything.

Now I'm responding to a post where you said you're sure he did downplay it.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

Never heard of culty-think.
He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

Oh so he called it a hoax and it made it to the US anyway??

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.
I am the one that needs to get real?

You said he didnt downplay it, then said youre sure he downplayed it.
You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

Do you know what he did that was wrong, leadership-wise?

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

What he did was wrong. Say it aloud, and feel better.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

What he did was wrong, say it aloud.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Claudette is definitely not a nice person.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.

You are a Trump supporter. Honesty means nothing to you.
The nerve she has to talk about honesty when she said he didnt downplay it, and in her next post say he downplayed it. Sick

Nope. Just being honest but then you wouldn't know honesty if it kicked your ass.
Lady, saying two contradictory things in subsequent posts is unequivocal DIShonesty. A cannot equal not A. Take a Logic course.

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.
In his own words he downplayed it. And in your words he didn't downplay anything. Imagine fan-crushing someone that deeply? Are you in your teens? Trump posters on the walls, like Ricky?

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Before this Covid mess the country was in great shape. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across this country. We had a great economy and all that with Trump at the helm. We will have that back but not if Biden get elected.

Hell he already said he will raise taxes on some and lift CG from 21 percent to 28%. The more money a company has the more they can expand and hire. Great for the economy 28% CG won't help with that.

Then he explained his green shit. Hell if that's implemented it will bankrupt the country. No Biden isn't anyone I'll be voting for especially since he wore a wire at the debate. Nope.

Any idea how that culty-think works, please? because it seems like a helluva drug.

I'm sure he did try to downplay it to some extent but he never called it a hoax which is what many on the left keep saying.

All Governments downplay something like a pandemic so as not to cause panic. I think that's a mistake because the more info you have the better you can react.

Don't get me wrong though. Most Americans were watching the news and many could see the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing before the CDC passed those instructions and I'd bet millions of other American did the same.

He's on video calling it the new dem hoax, right at the beginning. Check YouTube, then issue your retraction.

I don't call that a big deal at all. Its what he did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else they needed ready and made sure it got out to where it was needed. So if you want a retraction then I retract my statement.

Get real. It makes no difference what anyone says or does. If a pandemic gets into your country it kills. Calling a hoax but doing what needs to be done to combat the virus works for me.

You said he didnt call it a hoax, then said it makes no difference he called it a hoax.

I think you're probably a nice person, so hopefully you can understand how the lack of reasoning within the Trump cult has people a little worried...the level or worship is a bit scary, to say the least.

He promoted an unproven drug that one of his own companies has a vested interest in. So it was clear why he was doing it, and then later did it more when the clinical trials proved that the 'good results' cases were anecdotal, i.e. placebo.

The drug, after our own military's clinical trial, was shown to be more harmful than good, overall, in spite of the anecdotal positivity.

He also cast doubt on wearing masks...he mocked folks for wearing them...caught a backlash, then called them patriotic, while still mocking people that wear them. That's called being duplicitous, and it caused many of his worshippers to begin an 'anti mask' movement, which is/was irresponsible.

He also had a Press Conference in which HIS task force...HIS task force was recommending the two-week lockdowns and social distancing etc etc.

The SAME DAY, on Twitter, was saying "Free (insert state here>!" - - - because (obviously) lockdowns were bad for his economy, thus his reelection prospects ~ but again, duplicitous. Two different messages from the same Trump camp. Lockdowns are good (task force), lockdowns are bad (Trump), but look at how good my task force is!

Trump is the reason that half the Country gave zero fucks about the virus...it came right from him - - -and as a result, we had the red-state surge in the virus over the summer and that caused much more death.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Oh I'm a very nice person . I just like honesty and don't find it with you lefty loons.
I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

That's the problem with the messaging coming out of the snake-head.
Explain this.

I dont speak for msnbc, and they're not the Snake Head of my Country, either. What they have to say is wholly irrelevant to me.

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

Why are you not talking about what might happen if he dies?
CELEBRATION ? World wide

So, you planning on it? YOu stocking up on champagne and streamers?
No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

So, you're pretty sure he's going to die? Being so old and fat?
No He's getting the best of care ,care others won't get BUT IF it happens there will be no tears in my eyes The man is a slime bag and I'm being kind

Sure. Super special care. That is why you don't think the old fat man won't die. That's the reason.

Doesn't have anything to do with the incredibly low fatality rate, or the fact that you know the death numbers are complete garbage.

LOL!!!

HE ADMITTED IT. FREELY. ON TAPE. TO WOODWARD. HE SAID THOSE WORDS. TWICE.

Holy shit, did they keep THAT from you guys in the bubble TOO?????

No. I just saw it on Snopes and this is what he said.

President Donald Trump likened the Democrats criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

He was referring to the hoax of an impeachment, not the virus.
That's not was I was referring to.

I QUOTED the words I was referring to. YOUR WORDS.

What is wrong with you?

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

It's no mystery you'll be celebrating Trump has China virus all day, every day now.
Obviously this won't change conservatives' wrongheaded perception of the pandemic.

CELEBRATION ? World wide

No ,nothing quite that elaborate But like that old country song said ,Thank God and Greyhound he's gone

No He's getting the best of care ,care others won't get BUT IF it happens there will be no tears in my eyes The man is a slime bag and I'm being kind
I’m hoping Joe has the virus too. Then just maybe both assholes would have to drop out and with any luck, we could get competent people running for potus.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

President Donald Trump likened the Democrats criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

You're speaking Calculus to 1958 when he has only taken addition and subtraction. He doesn't understand context.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

I'd have to agree with Lone, now. You just referred to anyone who isn't a Trump cultist as automatically a "lefty loon."

Explain this.

I dont speak for msnbc, and they're not the Snake Head of my Country, either. What they have to say is wholly irrelevant to me.

Well GT it shows who was calling the disease hoax, doesn't it?

You pretending not to get that?

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

You are a Trump supporter. Honesty means nothing to you.

Nope. Honesty means a lot to me. I'd bet it means nothing to you.
If it means so much to you Claudette how come you support the biggest liar of all time?

They only get selected quotes from CNN and MSNBC. Just like the Charlottesville quote, they don't bother attempting to read and put things in context.

This one came from Snopes. I understood what he said but the lefty loons don't want to understand it at all.

Of course calling it a hoax doesn't change a thing. The pandemic would have still gotten here no matter what anyone called it. Its what Trump did that I like. He had masks, ventilators and anything else anyone needed ready to be used.

Of course the lefty loons ignore that just like the ignore Dems calling him a racist for wanting to stop flights into the US. They also ignore Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and they should all come out with her and enjoy the Chines New Year. They totally ignore that shit and focus on HOAX.

Gotta laugh at the stupid asses.

CELEBRATION ? World wide

I’m hoping Joe has the virus too. Then just maybe both assholes would have to drop out and with any luck, we could get competent people running for potus.
We have a winner!~ A+

Trump shuts down travel from infected countries, Dems call him a racist claim virus is no big deal and now Dems claim it was Trump who down played it. Dems are such filthy liars.

One can only observe in amazement at how much chaos one profoundly damaged man can inflict on this country.

And even more than that, how many people are fine with it. People who claim to love this country.

The numbers are overwhemingly on his side. My guess he will be eating cheeseburgers and tweeting during his quarantine. That is what some other world leaders were doing when they tested positive, sans Boris Johnson who did spend 3 days in the ICU.
Sometimes a near death experience can make an asshole a better person. Maybe that what it will take for Trump.

Then maybe we should spread COVID to all the MSM media and the Democrats in Congress, particular Pelosi and Schiff.

The problem is, COVID wouldn’t be thing to spread if you really wanted near death results because the overwhelming majority would not be affected to this extent.

My guess is that Trump and Melanie with both do fine. The only big concern I have is the effect on the campaign due to a quarantine.
The UPSIDE is: Biden will have to fill the void; he loses votes every time he posits on his bib.

Greg

What is wrong with you?

Not a damned thing. Whats wrong with you.

One can only observe in amazement at how much chaos that one profoundly damaged man can inflict on this country.

And even more than that, how many people are fine with it. People who claim to love this country.

Damage. LMAO things were great in this country before Covid and will be again with Trump at the helm.

Not bad for a profoundly damaged man.

[="Mac-7, post: 25610456, member: 72594"]
Biden has never been restricted to his basement.
Biden hid in his home for 3 months and hardly traveled at all
Ya, as a retired person he restricted himself to his homes, one a mini-estate in a forested area of Delaware and another a beach home in Delaware and all the time only visiting with family and close friends, hiking and bicycling.
[/QUOTE]
No.....that was the new normal for a presidential campaign.
Biden stays at home so nobody can see him and the media does his campaigning for him.

I'm waiting for the press to start accusing the president of faking it.

CELEBRATION ? World wide

President Pelosi ,sounds good to me

CELEBRATION ? World wide

Do you or Mac1958 ever give us the government or candidates you want?

Go ahead and explain it to all of us and stop pretending you are above the fray from your moral platitude.

Give us the wet dream candidate? A typical lawyer politician telling you everything you want to hear?

Tell us.

What he did was wrong.

Gotta disagree G.T.

Explain this.

Well GT it shows who was calling the disease hoax, doesn't it?

You pretending not to get that?

So them also calling it a hoax has something to do with whether or not the leader of the free world called it the "new dem hoax?"

Honestly, you should give it your BEST shot to understand, that not everybody is inside of the "us vs. them" shit and can actually disseminate fact from fiction with no emotional allegiance to some Celebrity on television that they'll never meet in their lives. It's weird, and teenager-ish.

What is wrong with you?

Not a damned thing. Whats wrong with you.
Why did you change the subject?

Why did you misrepresent what I said? I was clearly referring to his words that he downplayed the virus, and your words that claimed he didn't. I utilized the quote function to make it even MORE obvious for you.

Please explain. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back