Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

The rules we have now are not working. Time to try something else. Too bad the NRA won't let us.

What something else do you have in mind? And what has the NRA stopped?

It doesn't matter what I put forward, the NRA will block it. Just ask the GOP.

Ohhhh..poor baby...... you know that everything you have put out in the past has been shown to be pointless, ineffective and targeting only normal people and not criminals...that is why you anti-gunners have stopped listing these things and now won't say what you actually want....falling back on the "common sense" gun control phrase as a magic phrase that you won't allow to be questioned.....
I'm not anti-gun because I want something done about the massive amount of gun violence in this country. You must really hate the US, all you want is more guns and more shootings.

No, you don't.....if you cared about gun violence you would be out protesting the democrat party...the party that keeps letting violent gun offenders out of prison, over and over again.....you just hate guns...you don't care if innocent people are raped, robbed and murdered.....you would rather that happen than normal people stop those rapes, robberies and murders with legal guns...

The CDC states that 1.1 million times a year, Americans use their legal guns to stop crime.....you would keep those people from stopping those crimes....allowing them to be raped, robbed and murdered....

You don't care about gun crime, you only care that John and Jane citizen want a gun to be safe......
I never said that all guns should be rounded up. Showing once again that all your talking points are stupid.

Ohhhh..poor baby...... you know that everything you have put out in the past has been shown to be pointless, ineffective and targeting only normal people and not criminals...that is why you anti-gunners have stopped listing these things and now won't say what you actually want....falling back on the "common sense" gun control phrase as a magic phrase that you won't allow to be questioned.....
I'm not anti-gun because I want something done about the massive amount of gun violence in this country. You must really hate the US, all you want is more guns and more shootings.

More guns in the hands of normal people = less gun violence.....

The anti-gun theory and argument.....your theory and argument....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

So your argument wasn't that crime goes up, crime goes down....your theory, your argument is More Guns (regardless of any other factors) = More Gun Crime

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

The exact opposite of your theory happened....in science that means your theory is wrong.
Bri
You're insane, we have the most mass shootings in the fucking world. :cuckoo:

No, actually, we don't.....

we had 12 in 2018, with 93 killed....

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year,

Bare hands over 400.

Clubs over 400

Cars over 38,000

Pools over 3,500

So you are irrational and foolish....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders......

You want those victims to be unarmed and so you want them raped, robbed and murdered as opposed to stopping the attack with a legal gun.........you want that, not me....

No, you don't.....if you cared about gun violence you would be out protesting the democrat party...the party that keeps letting violent gun offenders out of prison, over and over again.....you just hate guns...you don't care if innocent people are raped, robbed and murdered.....you would rather that happen than normal people stop those rapes, robberies and murders with legal guns...

The CDC states that 1.1 million times a year, Americans use their legal guns to stop crime.....you would keep those people from stopping those crimes....allowing them to be raped, robbed and murdered....

You don't care about gun crime, you only care that John and Jane citizen want a gun to be safe......
I never said that all guns should be rounded up. Showing once again that all your talking points are stupid.

You won't stop with some guns....since nothing you want would stop any gun crime or mass shootings.......

Tell us...which guns are okay to own?...please, enlighten us....

You won't stop with some guns....since nothing you want would stop any gun crime or mass shootings.......

You're rabidly insane, I'd take all YOUR guns away fo' shizzle!!! :highfive:

Never doubted that you would.........

Your hero is a Canadian! :laughing0301:

Just to see you cry. :biggrin:

Oh...you have me mistaken for a left wing democrat male.......well, "male" is not determined by you guys anymore.....is it?

Oh...you have me mistaken for a left wing democrat male.......well, "male" is not determined by you guys anymore.....is it?
We can read your frustration in all your insanely rabid gun threads. I'm sure you've cried a few times here. Do you also suck your thumb?

We can read your frustration in all your insanely rabid gun threads. I'm sure you've cried a few times here. Do you also suck your thumb?

Yep... you know you can't name one gun law that you want that would actually do anything....you are just an irrational, phobic, anti-gunner...who doesn't want to be challenged on the issue.....

When asked which guns you would "allow" that you say you don't want to confiscate.....you melt down like a typical left wing nutjob and go on the attack......

Yep... you know you can't name one gun law that you want that would actually do anything....you are just an irrational, phobic, anti-gunner...who doesn't want to be challenged on the issue.....

When asked which guns you would "allow" that you say you don't want to confiscate.....you melt down like a typical left wing nutjob and go on the attack......
It's pointless to even put something forward at this point, the NRA is controlling things, backed by rabidly insane people like you who want the killings to continue unabated. I bet you whack to the news about mass murders.

Save the BS projection / false insinuation...

The same Trump-haters who are still pissed that won in 2016, who have been u Fermi ing him for 3 years, who have been pushing hate for 3 years, whose violent rhetoric incited a liberal assassination attempt of GOP politicians, who have pushed this 'racist' narrative - who have called EVERYONE who disagrees with their ideology a 'racist'... are the same ones who IMMEDIATELY attacked the President after the 1st shooting, attempted to ignore the 2nd shooting when they found out he was a Satan-worshipping Antifa member who supports Elizabeth Warren, and began fund raising on the dead bodies of Americans while the bodies were still warm.

You are not stupid. Even you know these Trump-hating Dems are intentionally USING ('never let a crisis go to what's) the shooting as a political weapon against the President.

I don't HATE anything, but I come close to it with hypocritical partisans who engage in political theater / play games like the Democrats and liberal media is doing now.

The same Democrats and snowflakes so 'outraged' by this 1st attack, who attacked the President, are the same ones who have and continue to ignore and stay silent about 200 murders in Baltimore and double-digit shootings in Chicago every weekend.

Democrats cherry-pick the gun violence that advances / supports their agendas and narratives.

I extremely dislike those who engage in this BS & those who try to pretend this isn't happening.

Last edited:

It's pointless to even put something forward at this point, the NRA is controlling things, backed by rabidly insane people like you who want the killings to continue unabated. I bet you whack to the news about mass murders.

We aren't talking about you submitting a bill before congress....you twit....we are here on USMB to discuss things....but you know that nothing you want passes the logic test, the rationality test, or even the effectiveness test....so you and the other anti-gunners have done what left wingers always do when their ideas are crap...they hide them....then call anyone who wants to hear them names....including racist, homophobe, all the rest.....

Come on....be brave...name some of your irrational, ineffective laws...let's hash them out...

We aren't talking about you submitting a bill before congress....you twit....we are here on USMB to discuss things....but you know that nothing you want passes the logic test, the rationality test, or even the effectiveness test....so you and the other anti-gunners have done what left wingers always do when their ideas are crap...they hide them....then call anyone who wants to hear them names....including racist, homophobe, all the rest.....

Come on....be brave...name some of your irrational, ineffective laws...let's hash them out...
I'd look at what other countries are doing because we're among the worst for gun violence. But I would see shutting down gun shows, not selling high powered rifles, no large clips, no bump stock bullshit. But it would have to be a comprehensive system, one or two laws on their own won't work.

I'd look at what other countries are doing because we're among the worst for gun violence. But I would see shutting down gun shows, not selling high powered rifles, no large clips, no bump stock bullshit. But it would have to be a comprehensive system, one or two laws on their own won't work.

And again, none of the above would do anything against criminals or mass shooters...not one thing....even in combination.

The AR-15 is not a high powered rifle....it is a weak powered rifle in actual fact. Magazines have nothing to do with the number of deaths in a mass shooting, and criminals will get them if they want them....

Bump stocks? Wow...with thousands of the things in public hands, one was used illegally.....

Gun shows? Criminals don't get their guns from gun shows....and dealers at gun shows do background checks....

AGain, nothing you just posted does anything for gun crime....

Other countries do not have the same criminal culture that the U.S. has...but that is changing...in Sweden, of all places, gun crime is going up.....because they have loose gun laws? No...because their immigrant criminal gangs do not share the Western and cultural values of native Swedes.....

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
90+ million private citizens who own legally purchased firearms (handguns and rifles alike) on the "left" and right are not criminals and are no threat to you. The problem is simply an extremely few loonies out there. The left's agenda however, is to disarm law abiding gun owners in order to dismantle the Constitution and implement a tyrannical one-party government.
There are millions of law abiding citizens in Baltimore, but that didn't stop Tramp from labeling the entire city, so don't give me that crap that some Trump Nationalist murderous gun vermin are "nice people."

I love the hypocrisy of the Right, they readily stereotype large groups of Americans, like you just did with "The Left," and then have a shit fit when someone does it back to you. :cuckoo:

Millions (plural)? Bullshit, Baltimore has a population of 622,000. Your ignorance is showing. LMAO

WHAT STOPPED THE W SHOOTERS?
TALK OR GUNS?
- GUNS

DID THE POLICE GET THERE IN TIME TO SAVE EVERYONE?
YES OR NO?
- NO

WHAT WOULD HAVE SAVED MORE PEOPLE FASTER?
HAPPY THOUGHTS / CONCEALED CARRY
- MORE CONCEALED CARRY

Turning more law-abiding citizens into helpless sheep does not make them safer.

Regulating who can buy what kind of guns would help.

Who decides? The supreme court has already ruled on the topic.

The rules we have now are not working. Time to try something else. Too bad the NRA won't let us.

You want some cheese with that whine? LMAO

The rules work..... the problem is the democrats keep letting violent gun offenders out of jail...over and over again.
The last two shooters weren't just let out of jail. So no, the rules are not working.

They did however pass background checks.

Proving that that's not enough.

Yet you commies are demanding more of what you say is ineffective. Typical of commies.

Here's a thought, how about you abandon the commie talking points and come up with something original.

Forum List

Back