Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

but trump didnt encourage anyone,,,
BULLSHIT!
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre
Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

In response someone from the audience shouted: “Shoot them!”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

thats the opposite of encouragement,,,
Sure laughing in agreement and singling out the shouter for public attention and not rebuking the audience for their raucous laughter is the very epitome of discouragement :cuckoo:

opinions vary,,,

he could have said thats a good idea,,now that would be encouraging them,,,

maybe the problem is you not him,,,I mean with your TDS and all,,,
He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

but trump didnt encourage anyone,,,
BULLSHIT!
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre
Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

Sure laughing in agreement and singling out the shouter for public attention and not rebuking the audience for their raucous laughter is the very epitome of discouragement :cuckoo:

opinions vary,,,

Failure to rebuke it was tacit approval.

Trump said, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that stuff." So apparently it's okay depending on the geography. That was more than tacit. He said the audience to which he was pandering could get away with that talk.

And the audience not only laughed along with scumbag Tramp, they cheered! Proving that Tramp supporters are the same loathsome SCUM he is!

BULLSHIT!

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,
Yes he did and nobody knows that better than you.

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

how would you know what I know???

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

Maybe he's seen Rainman.

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

I'm just channeling Tramp. That is one of his pet phrases and I'm simply making it cut both ways.

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

Maybe he's seen Rainman.
Nope, I've seen Tramp.

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

I'm just channeling Tramp. That is one of his pet phrases and I'm simply making it cut both ways.
nothings cutting my way because I dont like trump

let me ask you,,
is your reasoning for this because you dont like death or because you dont like guns???

He said the equivalent.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

let me ask you,,
is your reasoning for this because you dont like death or because you dont like guns???
Because I don't like murderous gun vermin you and Tramp defend.

no he didnt,,,
thats your TDS again,,,

let me ask you,,
Because I don't like murderous gun vermin you and Tramp defend.
well trump is currently planning more gun control so I dont understand your problem with him,,,as for me I know that guns save far more lives than they take and to restrict them would cause more death not less,,,

and when did I defend murderers??? I say if they murder someone we murder them back,,,

and I know your a fraud because there are many things that cause more death than guns and you are silent about them,,,,

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back