Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
90+ million private citizens who own legally purchased firearms (handguns and rifles alike) on the "left" and right are not criminals and are no threat to you. The problem is simply an extremely few loonies out there. The left's agenda however, is to disarm law abiding gun owners in order to dismantle the Constitution and implement a tyrannical one-party government.
There are millions of law abiding citizens in Baltimore, but that didn't stop Tramp from labeling the entire city, so don't give me that crap that some Trump Nationalist murderous gun vermin are "nice people."

I love the hypocrisy of the Right, they readily stereotype large groups of Americans, like you just did with "The Left," and then have a shit fit when someone does it back to you. :cuckoo:
Per the latest regarding the Dayton, Ohio shooter, he was a leftist-loony who wanted to kill Fascists, base upon his own statements to others.
Stephen Paddock was a leftist-loony photographed at a leftist gathering, wearing a pink-pu**y hat, then went to Las Vegas and killed 58 people, knowing that pro-republican voters would be attending a country-western venue and shot them. A leftist-loony and Bernie supporter shot Stephen Scalise and another, simply because they identified themselves as republicans. A BLM leftist-loony shot and killed 5 cops and wounded nine others, plus two civilians. Who's to blame? Not Bernie Sanders, not Elizabeth Warren and certainly, not Donald Trump. Only the mentally unstable are to blame and not the tool they use to harm others.

Other than the police - no citizen with a gun stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Prove there were any in the area.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.
Not everyone is built to run to the sound; carrying a gun for self-defense does not require an instinct for combat.

Did any leftists run to give him a hug?
So why doesn't the NRA print that crap on their "good guy with a gun" tee shirts that they sell?
Remember a half-truth is a whole lie.
It's not a half-truth. No one knows for sure what they'd do until they're in the situation.

Why don't Democrats be honest and say they want everyone defenseless against criminals?

Prove there were any in the area.

FOX interviewed a gun carrier who heard the shots but did NOT run to the sound of the gun fire.

OK, and? I probably would have done the same if I weren't in the presence of the shooter. Imagine the possibilities of having a gun in your hand when police are responding to an active shooter. It could not turn out well for a good Samaritan . Using common sense doesn't make a person a coward.

It has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice,as you well know, but the NRA's self serving answer to gun violence of "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not only does it sell more guns, the REAL purpose of the NRA, it sells tee shirts too.
file-20190606-98017-fxk1fn.jpg
The NRA doesn't sell guns.
Oh yes they do, they represent the gun lobby whose sole purpose is to sell guns. Anything you say to the contrary is a lie.
The NRA doesn't sell arms. You're thinking of Planned Parenthood.

Not everyone is built to run to the sound;
That's why God created Conservatives / Republicans....Democrats run for their 'safe spaces' until its all over then come out pointing fingers at others....

:p

(Just kidding, snowflakes...)
Except in this REALITY it was the CON$ervoFascists with guns who ran to their "coward's corners" and the Liberal without a gun who turned and faced down the Trump Nationalist and threw bottles at him to distract him from killing children. So as usual, you are projecting the actual actions of the Right onto the Left.
Link?
The Right always plays dumb in the face of the truth!!!
From your own extreme Right-wing NY Post, no less:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/hero-...r-patrick-crusius-by-throwing-bottles-at-him/
A man who was shot in the El Paso Walmart massacre is being hailed as a hero for throwing bottles at accused gunman Patrick Crusius to try to distract him, rather than fleeing from the rampage that killed 22.

Chris Grant, 50, was shopping for groceries in the Texas Walmart on Saturday when the 21-year-old started firing his AK-47-style assault rifle.

“I heard gunshots and I knew what it was so I ran towards my mother to try to shield her,” Grant told CNN, noting that the usually “gun-wielding grandma” left her weapon at home as they were “just going to Walmart.”

After making sure she was safe, he saw the gunman in the parking lot.

“I saw him popping people off. To deter him, I just started throwing bottles at him,” he recalled from his hospital bed.

“One went right towards him and that’s when he saw me.

“I ducked, and he just boop-boop-boop-boop started firing off rounds at me. I was like, ‘Oh my God, this guy is shooting at me.'”

Grant was struck twice, both bullets hitting near the rib cage. “When I got hit, it was somebody put a hand grenade in your back and pulled the pin. That’s what it felt like,” he told the network.
Hey, that doesn't prove CCW owners fled the scene. Like you claimed.

Not everyone is built to run to the sound;
That's why God created Conservatives / Republicans....Democrats run for their 'safe spaces' until its all over then come out pointing fingers at others....

:p

(Just kidding, snowflakes...)
Except in this REALITY it was the CON$ervoFascists with guns who ran to their "coward's corners" and the Liberal without a gun who turned and faced down the Trump Nationalist and threw bottles at him to distract him from killing children. So as usual, you are projecting the actual actions of the Right onto the Left.
Link?
The Right always plays dumb in the face of the truth!!!
From your own extreme Right-wing NY Post, no less:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/hero-...r-patrick-crusius-by-throwing-bottles-at-him/
A man who was shot in the El Paso Walmart massacre is being hailed as a hero for throwing bottles at accused gunman Patrick Crusius to try to distract him, rather than fleeing from the rampage that killed 22.

Chris Grant, 50, was shopping for groceries in the Texas Walmart on Saturday when the 21-year-old started firing his AK-47-style assault rifle.

“I heard gunshots and I knew what it was so I ran towards my mother to try to shield her,” Grant told CNN, noting that the usually “gun-wielding grandma” left her weapon at home as they were “just going to Walmart.”

After making sure she was safe, he saw the gunman in the parking lot.

“I saw him popping people off. To deter him, I just started throwing bottles at him,” he recalled from his hospital bed.

“One went right towards him and that’s when he saw me.

“I ducked, and he just boop-boop-boop-boop started firing off rounds at me. I was like, ‘Oh my God, this guy is shooting at me.'”

Grant was struck twice, both bullets hitting near the rib cage. “When I got hit, it was somebody put a hand grenade in your back and pulled the pin. That’s what it felt like,” he told the network.
If he had had a CCP and a weapon instead of bottles he could have taken the guy down.
His mother has a permit but left her pistol at home.

She won't do that any more.

Has she & the DNC announced yet they will give all the money they collected fund raising on the dead bodies of shooting victims to the victim's families?
Have Tramp and the GOP give all the NRA money they collected fund raising on supplying the guns to the murderous vermin who do the shooting of the victims to the victim's families?

So, has Warren denounced her Satan-worshipping Antifa assassin supporter's terrorist attack yet?
When exactly did she encourage anybody to shoot anyone like Tramp did?????
:asshole:
but trump didnt encourage anyone,,,
BULLSHIT!
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre
Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

In response someone from the audience shouted: “Shoot them!”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

So, has Warren denounced her Satan-worshipping Antifa assassin supporter's terrorist attack yet?
BULLSHIT!
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre
Donald Trump laughed and joked after a supporter suggested shooting Mexican migrants at a rally in May 2019.

The clip of the interaction is once again spreading across social media, as the US reels from the El Paso massacre.

“When you have 15,000 people marching up, and you have hundreds and hundreds of [immigrants], and you have two or three border security people that are brave and great – and don’t forget we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons,” Mr Trump said, to an audience of thousands in Florida.

“We can’t. Other countries do, we can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people?”

Mr Trump then appeared to laugh before shaking his head and saying: “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that statement.”

thats the opposite of encouragement,,,

BULLSHIT!

Sure laughing in agreement and singling out the shouter for public attention and not rebuking the audience for their raucous laughter is the very epitome of discouragement :cuckoo:

BULLSHIT!

Sure laughing in agreement and singling out the shouter for public attention and not rebuking the audience for their raucous laughter is the very epitome of discouragement :cuckoo:

opinions vary,,,

he could have said thats a good idea,,now that would be encouraging them,,,

maybe the problem is you not him,,,I mean with your TDS and all,,,

Has she & the DNC announced yet they will give all the money they collected fund raising on the dead bodies of shooting victims to the victim's families?
Have Tramp and the GOP give all the NRA money they collected fund raising on supplying the guns to the murderous vermin who do the shooting of the victims to the victim's families?
It's amazing. You REALLY don't know anything except what the Democratic Party tells you.

Protip, Ed -- they lie to you.

BULLSHIT!

opinions vary,,,

Failure to rebuke it was tacit approval.

Trump said, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that stuff." So apparently it's okay depending on the geography. That was more than tacit. He said the audience to which he was pandering could get away with that talk.

BULLSHIT!

opinions vary,,,

Trump said, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that stuff." So apparently it's okay depending on the geography. That was more than tacit. He said the audience to which he was pandering could get away with that talk.

after you take your TDS meds you will think differently,,,

BULLSHIT!

opinions vary,,,

after you take your TDS meds you will think differently,,,

I posted about something that actually happened. You posted a braindead bullshit deflection you pulled out of your ass.

Oh, wait! Was that original? Did you just make that up? Maybe I was hasty.

BULLSHIT!

opinions vary,,,

He said the equivalent.

It's amazing. You REALLY don't know anything except what the Democratic Party tells you.

Protip, Ed -- they lie to you.
Pure projection.

Forum List

Back