Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

It is a reasonable reaction to an unsustainable invasion. The optimum reaction would be for a couple of hundred Americans to cut loose on an invader camp. The border Patrol isn't armed and has their own axe to grind. Opposition would be minimal.

This needs to get past the sporadic lone nut attacks and move into serious strategy.

You're an anonymous cowardly asshole promoting violence on line for others to commit. USMB should ban you for good.

Yes....you are a good fascist...we get it...try not to sell it so hard, we already know you are a fascist.

See, here's the problem. I'm replying to a post where the person is calling for others to shoot innocent people and you're calling me a fascist. Good job.

People breaking our laws and disrespecting our sovereignty are hardly innocent.

You endorse shooting people crossing the border, got it. Congrats, you're an extremist too.

Actually I support shooting criminals during the commission of a crime, crossing the border or not. That's not extreme.

It is a reasonable reaction to an unsustainable invasion. The optimum reaction would be for a couple of hundred Americans to cut loose on an invader camp. The border Patrol isn't armed and has their own axe to grind. Opposition would be minimal.

This needs to get past the sporadic lone nut attacks and move into serious strategy.

You're an anonymous cowardly asshole promoting violence on line for others to commit. USMB should ban you for good.

Yes....you are a good fascist...we get it...try not to sell it so hard, we already know you are a fascist.

See, here's the problem. I'm replying to a post where the person is calling for others to shoot innocent people and you're calling me a fascist. Good job.

Its way more complex than that.
First of all, we Europeans are the real illegal immigrants, and those coming up from Honduras, etc., are natives.
Second is that the 7 southwest states we purchased from Mexico are by treaty supposed to remain open to free travel and immigration.
Third is that there is absolutely nothing in the Constitution authorizing any federal immigration laws.
Forth is that actually it is states that are sovereign, and the USA is only a federation the sovereign states joined, much like the EU. The USA is not supposed to ever be considered sovereign.

You're clearly delusional and have no idea what the Constitution says. Also you don't have any idea what happens when a territory becomes a State.

Might as well shoot everyone who is guilty of a misdemeanor. Hope you don't exceed the speed limit by more than 10 MPH in our state. We may have to stand you up in front of a wall.

No worries, I haven't had a speeding ticket since the 70's and I beat that one. Also many of the illegals crossing the border are committing felonies.

Shooting people at a Wal-Mart isn't helpful. Now if he were to look for the invaders out in the desert that's different. It's obvious what they are doing and its just more food for the desert predators. Coyotes and buzzards gotta eat too.

Yes, I accidentally left out the link, but I edited my post, and it's there now.

lord I wish you could think critically,,,but as I see you cant,,,

their actions started background checks and their words are just words,,,

Their words are just words? Does the NRA support universal background checks or not? Their words say no.

they started and still support background checks,,,along with a long list of other gun control laws

You should know better than that. Despite more than 90% of the country being in favor of universal background checks, the NRA has bought enough right wing politicians to keep that from happening. Trump came out against the recently passed H.R.8 bill, and Moscow Mitch won't even allow it to be discussed on the floor of the Senate.

The vast majority of Americans don't know how expensive and impotent a universal background check would be. It's just a way to criminalize noncriminal behavior.

Ok, if you want to name every gang shooting.

Out of 268 name two where the shooter was a regular church attender.

Wait.

Name one. One out of 268.

I’ll wait.

Still stretching pal. Nobody is blaming mass shooting on churchgoers.
Crappy dodge.

Fact is, since 1998 there have been a grand total of THREE regular church goers who were mass shooters.

Out of how many? 268 in 2018 alone per your claim.
What are the religious views of mass public shooters? - Crime Prevention Research Center

We aren't talking about how many church goers are mass shooters. We're talking about how many trump supporters are mass shooters. Seems like most, and they usually flip out shortly after another racist Trump rally. Try to keep up.

You have yet to provide a link to a credible source to prove your idiocy.

You have yet to provide a credible link to show I'm wrong.

Not the way it works commie, it's on you to prove you're right.

Yes, I accidentally left out the link, but I edited my post, and it's there now.

Their words are just words? Does the NRA support universal background checks or not? Their words say no.

they started and still support background checks,,,along with a long list of other gun control laws

You should know better than that. Despite more than 90% of the country being in favor of universal background checks, the NRA has bought enough right wing politicians to keep that from happening. Trump came out against the recently passed H.R.8 bill, and Moscow Mitch won't even allow it to be discussed on the floor of the Senate.

The vast majority of Americans don't know how expensive and impotent a universal background check would be. It's just a way to criminalize noncriminal behavior.

Quit whining. They wouldn't be any more expensive than the current few checks we do. Try harder dumb ass.

Still stretching pal. Nobody is blaming mass shooting on churchgoers.
Crappy dodge.

Fact is, since 1998 there have been a grand total of THREE regular church goers who were mass shooters.

Out of how many? 268 in 2018 alone per your claim.
What are the religious views of mass public shooters? - Crime Prevention Research Center

We aren't talking about how many church goers are mass shooters. We're talking about how many trump supporters are mass shooters. Seems like most, and they usually flip out shortly after another racist Trump rally. Try to keep up.

You have yet to provide a link to a credible source to prove your idiocy.

You have yet to provide a credible link to show I'm wrong.

Not the way it works commie, it's on you to prove you're right.

I understand. You got nothing.

OH and the NRA is a joke and backs common sense gun laws too,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

youve always been one dumb kunt,,,
we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,
I even provided their link to back it up,,

now scurry off to what ever hole you climbed out of,,,,

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal is a commie catch phrase that everyone knows is shorthand for BULLSHIT. You can't force a black market gun dealer to do background checks any more that you can prosecute a criminal for not registering a firearm.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Quit whining. They wouldn't be any more expensive than the current few checks we do. Try harder dumb ass.

Actually it would, but how do you prove I sold a gun to someone without a background check? You have no idea if I own a gun and if I do what it is.

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,

Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal is a commie catch phrase that everyone knows is shorthand for BULLSHIT. You can't force a black market gun dealer to do background checks any more that you can prosecute a criminal for not registering a firearm.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?

Actually it would, but how do you prove I sold a gun to someone without a background check? You have no idea if I own a gun and if I do what it is.

You nut bags have trouble staying on subject, don't you? Why do you think universal checks would cost more?

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?

It's irrelevant and a deflection, typical commie move.

Again, You got nothing. Dumb ass,

You nut bags have trouble staying on subject, don't you? Why do you think universal checks would cost more?

Simple there would be a fee for an FFA dealer to do a transfer. It's not required now. Now explain how you enforce such a dumb ass law and how it would effect criminals. Criminals are the reason for new laws, aren't they?

Again, You got nothing. Dumb ass,

Cartels aren't the topic being discussed, or are you so senile you can't remember?

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!
FINALLY! You ass clowns get one that can fit into your meme. You may now weep your crocodile tears, wail and gnash teeth, rend clothing, wear sack cloth and ashes, and call for the end of a basic right of free men by armed agents of the state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back