Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

Fewer were shot in yesterdays multiple mass shootings...than are shot on a typical weekend in Chicago so spare us your faux rage libs. :eusa_hand:

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

Hey, congratulations. You people finally got the white nationalist Trump supporter you were looking for in these mass shootings to add to the Bernie Sanders supporter who shot up a field of defenseless Republican Congressmen and the jihadi Muslims who shot up the gay night club in Florida and the healthcare facility in Southern California.

I don't see a big difference between fundamentalists like the NRA and Al-Qaeda. The latter are just more intellectually honest than the former.

That is not only sick and ridiculous, it is bizarre and surreal. The last time I checked, the NRA has never tried to impose Sharia law anywhere; the NRA has not cut off the heads of people they don't like; they NRA has never set up human trafficking to sell women to wealthy buyers; the NRA has never called for an end to democratic elections; the NRA has never called for "death to America"; the NRA has not flown airliners into buildings in NYC; the NRA has not used IEDs to kill American soldiers; and, oh yeah, the NRA does not confiscate guns from people in areas that they take over (the NRA doesn't try to take over areas anyway). The list of differences goes on and on.

Yes, I accidentally left out the link, but I edited my post, and it's there now.

lord I wish you could think critically,,,but as I see you cant,,,

their actions started background checks and their words are just words,,,

Their words are just words? Does the NRA support universal background checks or not? Their words say no.

they started and still support background checks,,,along with a long list of other gun control laws

You should know better than that. Despite more than 90% of the country being in favor of universal background checks, the NRA has bought enough right wing politicians to keep that from happening. Trump came out against the recently passed H.R.8 bill, and Moscow Mitch won't even allow it to be discussed on the floor of the Senate.

because there is no difference in the two,,,adding universal means nothing and it gives morons like you something to complain about,,,

youve been had again and so have we

"Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN"
That is a lie of egregious proportions, just like the Steel Dossier that has been proven 100% false in every way.
If you say it is false then it must be true.
Tramp called hispanics "invaders" and so did his Trump Nationalist.

The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic.
Russia Limbaugh has been spreading hate for more than 30 years. He primed the pump for Tramp to bring hate mainstream.

Good thing the killer wasn't black He'd be a dead man now
Damn right! You got it Eddie! Those Brown El Paso cops know they can’t shoot whitey!
I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

but trump didnt go shoot up a mall,,,that takes a leftist mind to do that,,,

OH and both were right, there is an invasion at the border

Damn right! You got it Eddie! Those Brown El Paso cops know they can’t shoot whitey!
I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

No, one of Trumps ""good people " was responsible Trumps hate speech is responsible Look in the mirror to see real hate

No, one of Trumps ""good people " was responsible Trumps hate speech is responsible Look in the mirror to see real hate

no such thing as hate speech,,,

Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Yes, trump did infest America with guns and white nationalists. I remember just some 30 months ago before Trump was president he was passing out bullets at rallies. And the 20 years before that when he was not a politician, building all those great hotels. I remember at each opening Trump giving KKK members in their robes the honor of cutting the ribbon.

From that TV show where they fired and humiliated black people to all his hard work making sure all his hotels sold guns to whitey.

You are right, trump created all thes ed problems as a businessman.

Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out

hate speech is in the ear of the listener,,,
thats your hate not his,

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.

nothing he said was racist,,,

Yes not real crazy but something sets them off and trump hate speech is the igniter

Forum List

Back