Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

but trump didnt go shoot up a mall,,,that takes a leftist mind to do that,,,

OH and both were right, there is an invasion at the border
No, one of Trumps ""good people " was responsible Trumps hate speech is responsible Look in the mirror to see real hate

no such thing as hate speech,,,
Almost EVERY time trump opens his mouth hate drools out
You're looking in a mirror, Ed.
Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
Trump is pale in comparison to the hate spewed from Obama.

No, one of Trumps ""good people " was responsible Trumps hate speech is responsible Look in the mirror to see real hate

Had enough daveman?
1 hr

WTW Resistance Political Agency
1 hr
Nothing is every going to change on guns until we vote for it. The Republicans along with the idiot and Moscow Mitch got to go. Over 250 domestic terrorist attacks this year, have you had enough yet?

Again, did people own guns in 2015? Yes or no?
Sure they did Now I answered your question maybe you can reciprocate How many hate groups were there in 2015 and how many since the terrorist in our WH came to power?

Had enough daveman?
1 hr

1 hr
Nothing is every going to change on guns until we vote for it. The Republicans along with the idiot and Moscow Mitch got to go. Over 250 domestic terrorist attacks this year, have you had enough yet?

Again, did people own guns in 2015? Yes or no?
Sure they did Now I answered your question maybe you can reciprocate How many hate groups were there in 2015 and how many since the terrorist in our WH came to power?

Hate Map

About the same. Your TDS is amusing and you’re still and traitor as you support hate crimes vs Jews, which increased exponentially under BHO.

Had enough daveman?
1 hr

1 hr
The WTW Resistance Political Agency:

We are a part of the Resistance Movement that exist because this country is run by a bunch of selfish, incompetent, racist, bigoted republicans politicians. They only care about the rich. So we in the middle class and the poor must have our voice heard and do what we can to bring about a change.
LOL! A bunch of idiot kids LARPing about being the "resistance".

Tell me, how many black hoodies do you own, Ed?

Smart money says it's odds on you are a trump supporter of the hate coming from his mouth
There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.

Good thing the killer wasn't black He'd be a dead man now
Damn right! You got it Eddie! Those Brown El Paso cops know they can’t shoot whitey!
I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

They knew y'all were faggots, bitch.

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.

The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic.
Russia Limbaugh has been spreading hate for more than 30 years. He primed the pump for Tramp to bring hate mainstream.
Speaking of spreading hate for 30 years, how old are you?
Meister since you're one of the very few on my opposite side I can read up on, Id like to relate a little story about hate 50+ years ago I was in the army at Ft Bliss in El Paso A black friend of mine also in the service went into a bar there Asked what race he was my friend told them African They said they couldn't serve us My friend later told me that's what it is in El Paso Do you think a tiger changes his stripes ?? There is hate out there for brown and blacks alike and while I won't waste your time telling you I blame mostly repub leaders ,,it sure is a fact they do nothing to change it

Damn right! You got it Eddie! Those Brown El Paso cops know they can’t shoot whitey!
I was in the Army in El Paso at Ft Bliss and got thrown out of a bar because I was with a black friend No changes now Still racist

It's called the Trump effect. Trump has a rally and makes extremely racist claims, and within a week or two, some mentally deranged racist decides mass murder is the answer. It doesn't happen after every rally, but it happens mostly a week or two after one of his rallies where he is more racist than usual. Remember the Trump Effect. You will be hearing more about it soon.
Yes, because that will be the Official Opinion handed down to the leftist lemmings and they will all dutifully repeat it and pretend they're smart.
Yeah you white nationalists don't hate brown and black folk just like trump? Guarantee you do Take that to the bank

There's no hate coming from Trump. You hear it because you filter everything through your own hatred.
What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Universal is a commie catch phrase that everyone knows is shorthand for BULLSHIT. You can't force a black market gun dealer to do background checks any more that you can prosecute a criminal for not registering a firearm.

You can't force a cartel member to obey drug laws either, but those laws still help.

Apples and oranges commie. We can prosecute cartel members, courts have ruled prosecution of a criminal for not registering a firearm is unconstitutional, because registration is a violation of their 5th Amendment rights to not incriminate themselves.

Don't be silly. Cartels will do what they want regardless of what our laws are. You don't think that is a logical statement?
You're THIS close to having a revelation.

Smart money says you'll veer off before you get there.

Revelation? You mean the revelation that just because no law is 100% effective at preventing the crime it was enacted for doesn't mean that law is not helpful in reducing that crime. I was hoping you would be sneaking up on that revelation dumb ass.

Even an idiot like you should be able to see the connection between Trump's racist rants and crazed gun nut shooters.

Go right away to a doctor Buy a hearing aid You're going deaf if you can't hear the hate coming from that slimebags mouth

And a by product of all this hate is Russians dancing in the street knowing their support of trump is dividing America

What's not to hate about you racist bastards?? You're the haters of black and brown alike I don't think you're one of those good people like scump talks about Either is smoker
we dont hate brown or black people,,,,

so it is you with all the hate in your heart,,

thanks for admitting it

Has trump come out against white nationalists, racists?? Who TF needs his bs hearts and prayers

we dont hate brown or black people,,,,

so it is you with all the hate in your heart,,

thanks for admitting it
You don't?? And pigs fly You're a party of racists and haters and the proof is out there for all to see Have you really listened to Trump ? Send them home ,,a mexican invasion etc etc etc ???

Forum List

Back