Trump and Tucker ‘assets for Putin’ or Biden and Dems assets for Mexico….which is worse?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Are Russians morphing American culture, are they changing our election outcomes, are they maiming, raping and killing our people….are they destroying our public school systems, our healthcare and social services? Are Russians taking menial labor work from blacks?
Are Russians killing American families with Ar-15’s?
How many Russians do you see at the link below?

BOTH. The very idea that ANY American citizen would act as an agent or asset for any foreign entity; person, corporation or government should be extremely disappointing to every loyal US Citizen.

BOTH. The very idea that ANY American citizen would act as an agent or asset for any foreign entity; person, corporation or government should be extremely disappointing to every loyal US Citizen.
I ask….what’s actually happening? What is actually quantifiable?
Is Russia destroying us TODAY or is Mexico?

which is worse?​

China has nobody.
giphy.gif

The fact that we are engaged with either/both in any meaningful way is dangerous to this country, our citizens, and our society.
I get that but nobody can show us that we are “engaged” with Russia while Mexico shreds us at our core…right?
The Left continues to cry RUSSIA while begging Mexico to fuck us.
This shit is just plain bizarre….Twilight Zone shit.

Are Russians morphing American culture, are they changing our election outcomes, are they maiming, raping and killing our people….are they destroying our public school systems, our healthcare and social services? Are Russians taking menial labor work from blacks?
Are Russians killing American families with Ar-15’s?
How many Russians do you see at the link below?
It’s not an either/or question, particularly because the Biden scenario is pure BS, while the Trump/Russia allegations were proven by Mueller.

I get that but nobody can show us that we are “engaged” with Russia while Mexico shreds us at our core…right?
We are financing and providing material support to a nation that is at war with Russia. I’d say that qualifies as being engaged with them.

It’s not an either/or question, particularly because the Biden scenario is pure BS, while the Trump/Russia allegations were proven by Mueller.
Hahaha…more leftist lies….Here’s what really happened.
The filthy left paid Robert Mueller $50M to prove Trump didn’t collude. The Mueller report confirmed that Trump was not investigated for obstruction and no case for obstruction was ever filed.

Which is worse...syphilis or gonorrhea?
I’ll play along….
Here’s your syphilis….

Can you point us to the gonorrhea?

We are financing and providing material support to a nation that is at war with Russia. I’d say that qualifies as being engaged with them.
But but but…the left says Ukraine is engaged with Russia and we are engaged with Ukraine?

Hahaha…more leftist lies….Here’s what really happened.
The filthy left paid Robert Mueller $50M to prove Trump didn’t collude. The Mueller report confirmed that Trump was not investigated for obstruction and no case for obstruction was ever filed.
Mueller only concluded that a sitting president couldn’t be indicted. Well, he’s not president now. It all needs to be revisited, because that’s where Trump’s treason started.

Forum List

Back